Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishnayak View Post
I think thats a Busa. Isn't it?
Yes it is a 2007 Busa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamik.bose View Post
It is indeed a hayabusa, but i doubt its his. had heard that he had an r1
It was his personal bike. Sohail had the red and black R1 (both bikes are sold now i think). Janeman sees the busa in a song. Fight club you see Sohail riding his R1.
Old 26th August 2009, 11:21   #647
BHPian

@speedy: So whats present now in the Galaxy parking lot !! apart from the Bimmer, seems the Busa and R1s are off now.
Old 26th August 2009, 12:23   #648
Senior - BHPian

Somebody asked about Neil nitin Mukesh car, last I read in paper it was that he bought a Audi Q7 and was not able to park it in his building bcoz of some construction work.
Old 26th August 2009, 13:04   #649
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoonwheels View Post
Somebody asked about Neil nitin Mukesh car, last I read in paper it was that he bought a Audi Q7 and was not able to park it in his building bcoz of some construction work.
Neil Nitin Mukesh's new car
Taken from the movies section of Indiatimes.com seems he has bought the sports version of Q7
Old 26th August 2009, 13:21   #650
BHPian

WOW!!

lot of speculations about who had what bike..

well AFAIK john at one point of time owned a busa and a zx12r (black) simultaneously.
he knows his bikes well, and is an excellent rider. For the movie dhoom A.B., U.D & A.D. got proper biking lessons.
As far as the bike crash during the movie is concerned, there was just one "original" bike crash, but it wasnt the gsx1000r, it was a gsx600r. All the bikes used in the movie were 600cc other than the busa.

salman earlier had a maroon R1, which also shared the garage with a silver and golden busa if not mistaken.
and as clarified by shamik, it indeed is a busa in the pic.
Old 26th August 2009, 13:29   #651
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyakmodi View Post
WOW!!

salman earlier had a maroon R1, which also shared the garage with a silver and golden busa if not mistaken.
This would mean three Busa's with Salman !! The red one in the pic above, and as you mentioned a silver and a golden one. Three Busa's is definitely something new to me coz as per the posts above, seems Salman had one Red Busa and a couple of R1s between him and Sohail.
Heard in thin air though but in Dhoom 1, the bike used by UC is/became his own. Not sure completely.
Old 26th August 2009, 13:40   #652
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
All the bikes used in the movie were 600cc other than the busa.
You mean to say even those shown in stunts like the train jumping one & the Crash(in the Movie, not actual)?
Old 26th August 2009, 13:54   #653
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltoHoncho View Post
@speedy: So whats present now in the Galaxy parking lot !! apart from the Bimmer, seems the Busa and R1s are off now.
Dont know whats there in his garage right now. Have not been there in a while. The M5 and a white Q7 is surely there. Saw Suhail in it the other day. Will find out soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyakmodi View Post
WOW!!

lot of speculations about who had what bike..

well AFAIK john at one point of time owned a busa and a zx12r (black) simultaneously.
he knows his bikes well, and is an excellent rider. For the movie dhoom A.B., U.D & A.D. got proper biking lessons.
As far as the bike crash during the movie is concerned, there was just one "original" bike crash, but it wasnt the gsx1000r, it was a gsx600r. All the bikes used in the movie were 600cc other than the busa.

AFAIK John has always had one bike at a time. The only time two were together was the Busa and the R1 given to him. He did own plenty of bikes so remembering which ones were in his garage gets difficult. Are you sure Samyak... I was informed by a reliable source they were 1000cc bikes. It was a sight seeing them ride the bikes at the begining (before shoots began)
Salman bhai use to ride Suhails bike on Bandstand and it was thought to be his (same family so you can say it was his). The bikes stood in Salmans building garage. Both brothers are walking distance from each other. He did not have the Silver and Golden it belonged to a dealer and he had it to get a feel of the bike. It stood at his place for a month i think. He instantly fell in love with the red and thats what he took

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltoHoncho View Post
This would mean three Busa's with Salman !! The red one in the pic above, and as you mentioned a silver and a golden one. Three Busa's is definitely something new to me coz as per the posts above, seems Salman had one Red Busa and a couple of R1s between him and Sohail.
Heard in thin air though but in Dhoom 1, the bike used by UC is/became his own. Not sure completely.
Two bikes in the house AltoHoncho. R1 and Busa. Yes that is true. A.B. and U.C. both took the bikes they ride home. A.B. realised he was not much of a rider and returned the bike.

Fardeen and Zayed Khan both had bikes too. Kawasaki 12r and Honda 1000rr or 954 (Fireblade) respectively.

@ Technocrat The bikes for the stunts were indian bikes with kits on.

Last edited by speedy : 26th August 2009 at 13:56.
Old 26th August 2009, 14:38   #654
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
@ Technocrat The bikes for the stunts were indian bikes with kits on.
I know man, heck I even know which was the Indian bike in that train Jump

I was just checking with samyakmodi
Old 26th August 2009, 14:40   #655
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Fardeen and Zayed Khan both had bikes too. Kawasaki 12r and Honda 1000rr or 954 (Fireblade) respectively.
He was shown riding one in his debut film janasheen. Wonder how come none yet shared anything related to the Roshans. I saw one interview of HR, driving in a Blue Jaguar to the shoot of his song "Keh Do Na, you're my sonia" from the film KANK. Heard from an industry friend that HR likes Jag more than any other.
Old 26th August 2009, 14:45   #656
Senior - BHPian

Since we are talking about celebs and bikes, here are pictures of VJ Ranvijay at the 2008 Kharghar Speedrun on his Gixxer 600. He's also belived to own a Ninja ( not sure which one ), an Enfield and a Karizma.
John used to own a RD350, Rajdoot Bobby and a Machismo among others.
Attached Thumbnails
Bollywood Stars and their Cars-img_1517.jpg  

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-img_1518.jpg  

Old 26th August 2009, 15:50   #657
Senior - BHPian

Hmm surprised to See Rannvijay on the bike without a lid, I hope this was only for a short while.
Old 26th August 2009, 16:24   #658
BHPian

If i'm not wrong he own a 1994 Kawasaki Zx7R.. Saw it in some Automobile related proagram on Times ( Not sure about the channel ) , In the same episode he also gave a sneak peak to his Under modificaton Contessa.

I know for the fact that this picture was taken inside the Pit-Lane of Speed Run Event. But can anyone confirm that this is his bike...
Old 26th August 2009, 17:20   #659
Senior - BHPian

I snapped this picture and i do remember him riding into the venue on this bike.
Old 26th August 2009, 19:56   #660
Senior - BHPian

http://www.timescontent.com/tss/show...ino-Morea.html

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-dino-morea.jpg

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-dino-morea1.jpg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks