Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd November 2009, 23:14   #901
Senior - BHPian

Shahid Kapur's body language is very inappropriate considering the fact that he's interacting with someone older than him.
Jayabusa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2009, 23:22   #902
BHPian

At the moment in Bollywood, comfort is in, most stars still prefer the Q7 to anything else for it's sheer size.

The Range in regular guise is a great and super comfy car, the sport screws up a lot of things. Sad that it never caught on in BTown.

In other news Ranbir Kapoor has booked himself an X6 post his success in Wake up sid.
Old 3rd November 2009, 23:46   #903
BHPian

RNT will not come down to hand over keys to a customer, this is obviously a press event. The financials, whether Shahid Kapoor is endorsing it, brand ambassador or a fat discount is open to speculation.
Old 4th November 2009, 04:35   #904
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudan_NFS View Post
1+ to above:
Look at pic Mr TATA gives the Keybox with two hands and Shahid gets in one hand and one hand in pocket which is not good posture of receiving from a great person like TATA.

Sorry for OT
Having one hand in your pocket is also a sign of being a little nervous or uncomfortable.
Old 4th November 2009, 09:36   #905
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
Shahid Kapur's body language is very inappropriate considering the fact that he's interacting with someone older than him.
Bado ka adab. May be that did not reflect in the set of pictures here. More can be known if we can have the entire video posted here or elsewhere. Then we can know the real body language. Few photos cannot be a basis for any judgement.
Last time I heard he waited for permission from his parents to get a bike. He got them after his parents allowed him to. He could have got any bike in a sneeze w/o asking anyone. No offenses meant. And I am not his fan either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudan_NFS View Post
1+ to above:
Look at pic Mr TATA gives the Keybox with two hands and Shahid gets in one hand and one hand in pocket which is not good posture of receiving from a great person like TATA.

Sorry for OT
Well one is a showman and the other a gentleman, nahi ?
His expressions are atleast better than Sallu mian even though he got his X6 for free. This guy had to pay for his RR.
Old 4th November 2009, 12:23   #906
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
Bado ka adab. May be that did not reflect in the set of pictures here. More can be known if we can have the entire video posted here or elsewhere. Then we can know the real body language. Few photos cannot be a basis for any judgement.
Last time I heard he waited for permission from his parents to get a bike. He got them after his parents allowed him to. He could have got any bike in a sneeze w/o asking anyone. No offenses meant. And I am not his fan either.

Well one is a showman and the other a gentleman, nahi ?
His expressions are atleast better than Sallu mian even though he got his X6 for free. This guy had to pay for his RR.
Yeah, I guess you are right, a video would tell us more.
BTW could you shed some light on the X6 that you are saying Salman got for free...I mean I have seen the pics in that thread but I did not know that he got it for free.
Old 4th November 2009, 12:25   #907
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
Are you talking about the MT-01 he got recently? If I'm not mistaken he used to have a 954 before the MT-01.

However I do agree with you, I think we're being a bit too harsh on Shahid.
Old 4th November 2009, 18:40   #908
Senior - BHPian

Guys i don't think Shahid is the kind of a person to show attitude in front of Ratan Tata.
Judging by his body language i feel he is kinda nervous and if you see he looks like a college boy getting a big toy!
harry10 is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 4th November 2009, 21:43   #909
BHPian

Spotted a maroon XJ at Juhu circle petrol pump today afternoon. Anyone have any idea who it belongs to????

Also had seen a white Range Rover with a sporty looking body kit outside Sheesha skylounge a while back.

Last edited by funkydevil : 4th November 2009 at 21:44.
Old 5th November 2009, 11:31   #910
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydevil View Post

Spotted a maroon XJ at Juhu circle petrol pump today afternoon. Anyone have any idea who it belongs to????

Also had seen a white Range Rover with a sporty looking body kit outside Sheesha skylounge a while back.
This would be the 90's model right. There are 3 XJ's and one Daimler in the same colour so difficult to pin point.

The White Range Rover sport belongs to the owner of Sheesha.
Old 5th November 2009, 21:32   #911
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
This would be the 90's model right. There are 3 XJ's and one Daimler in the same colour so difficult to pin point.

The White Range Rover sport belongs to the owner of Sheesha.
Hey speedy,

It wasn't a 90's model. This is the one I saw,

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-jlr.jpg

n BTW, congrats on your purchase of the Big Daddy . She looks dangerous even when standing still !!!

Last edited by funkydevil : 5th November 2009 at 21:34.
Old 5th November 2009, 21:37   #912
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkydevil View Post
Hey speedy,

It wasn't a 90's model. This is the one I saw,
Must have been the XF that you saw.
Old 5th November 2009, 21:54   #913
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
Must have been the XF that you saw.
Ohh ohk, no wonder I couldn't find a picture of it on the net. Was typing XJ since when.......... Sorry about that.
Old 6th November 2009, 00:13   #914
Senior - BHPian

Shahid Kapur:

Old 6th November 2009, 09:15   #915
BHPian

was in mumbai at the dealer on saturday, what an suv the footboard under the chassis of his car come out when the doors are opened a 2 lac option.but worth it

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks