Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th March 2011, 16:29   #1351
BHPian

Re: Bollywood Stars and their Cars

The picture says it all.
Attached Thumbnails
Bollywood Stars and their Cars-aamir-khan-kiran-rao-enjoys-driving-new-car-bentley-1.jpg  

Old 22nd March 2011, 15:02   #1352
Senior - BHPian

Saif Ali Khan has received the 2011 MV Agusta Brutale as a gift from former Ducati co-owner of the MV Agusta Group. Giovanni Castiglioni, who is the current CEO of the aforementioned company liked the personal style of the actor, which made him gift him the bike. Both of them are currently in talks for a business venture as the company looks to market the MV Agusta brand in India.

“During my recent trip to Staadt (Switzerland), this debonair guy walked up to me one night while at the bar, introduced himself as the owner of the MV brand and said he’d like to gift me his motorcycle. His brand is the equivalent of a Ferrari. However, I am not passionate about bikes, so was a bit lost for words. He then said he had researched about me on the Internet after liking my style and so had decided he wanted to gift me a bike. He added that I could use it in Agent Vinod or just keep it in my living room but he was giving it and I had to take it! It’s the same model Christian Bale used in The Dark Knight,” Saif said.

Source : motorbeam
Old 22nd March 2011, 18:58   #1353
Senior - BHPian

The bike in dark knight was a MV Agusta F4 i think,wasnt it?Not a Brutale.
Old 23rd March 2011, 17:14   #1354
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fz_rider View Post
Saif Ali Khan has received the 2011 MV Agusta Brutale as a gift from former Ducati co-owner of the MV Agusta Group. Giovanni Castiglioni, who is the current CEO of the aforementioned company liked the personal style of the actor, which made him gift him the bike. Both of them are currently in talks for a business venture as the company looks to market the MV Agusta brand in India.

“During my recent trip to Staadt (Switzerland), this debonair guy walked up to me one night while at the bar, introduced himself as the owner of the MV brand and said he’d like to gift me his motorcycle. His brand is the equivalent of a Ferrari. However, I am not passionate about bikes, so was a bit lost for words. He then said he had researched about me on the Internet after liking my style and so had decided he wanted to gift me a bike. He added that I could use it in Agent Vinod or just keep it in my living room but he was giving it and I had to take it! It’s the same model Christian Bale used in The Dark Knight,” Saif said.

Source : motorbeam
Flabbergasted ! Have only seen this type of situations in movies, that too while hero dreaming.
Old 24th March 2011, 22:37   #1355
BHPian

God!! avishar is right. That was the F4 in Dark Knight. The Brutale is a naked bike. Here's a pic for reference.

Note from Team-BHP Support : Post edited. Please use proper punctuation and capitalization while posting, and please avoid....typing...like...this. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Bollywood Stars and their Cars-mvagustabrutale989rldr.jpg  

Last edited by FlyingSpur : 26th March 2011 at 11:15. Reason: See Moderator note in post.
Old 26th March 2011, 23:22   #1356
BHPian

Now that this thread seems to be including bikes, here are two pictures of actor R Madhavan's Yamaha V-Max:

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-r.madhavans-bike.jpg

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-r.madhavans-bike-2.jpg

Last edited by Zappex : 26th March 2011 at 23:29. Reason: Resizing images
Old 1st April 2011, 20:21   #1357
BHPian

This is a picture from a calendar. I dont think its Ajay Devgan's car but looks hot regardless.
Attached Thumbnails
Bollywood Stars and their Cars-drc5.preview.jpg  

Last edited by Tarz : 1st April 2011 at 20:22. Reason: Grammatical Error correction
Old 1st April 2011, 21:07   #1358
Senior - BHPian

Sorry to disagree, but that is very much Ajay Devgan's car, his new silver BMW Z4
Old 4th April 2011, 20:53   #1359
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Sorry to disagree, but that is very much Ajay Devgan's car, his new silver BMW Z4

Well in that case, good for him
Old 6th April 2011, 16:12   #1360
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarz View Post
Well in that case, good for him
Red interiors would have looked awesome on a White car, but for silver, I feel it is kind of a mismatch.
Old 6th April 2011, 18:50   #1361
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSBlue View Post
Red interiors would have looked awesome on a White car, but for silver, I feel it is kind of a mismatch.
Silver out and Red in is one of the most common combination(s) like a White and Red. You would find many SL series Mercedes with Silver and Red combination.
Old 14th April 2011, 11:16   #1362
BHPian

Saw actor Sahil Khan(of the 'Style' movie fame) last night near Blue Frog, Lower Parel in a white 530d Bimmer. The car was chauffeur driven.
Old 14th May 2011, 03:41   #1363
Senior - BHPian

Not sure if this has been posted before, didnt know that Salman had an R6 too..

his other bikes are a red busa, an orange busa and a red r1. The videos can be found on youtube. Lets take the topic of safety gear to another thread please.
Old 14th May 2011, 05:43   #1364
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot View Post
Lets take the topic of safety gear to another thread please.
Agreed, But him not wearing a helmet is indeed surprising. Not mentioning about wrong apparel and footwear!
Old 14th May 2011, 06:18   #1365
BHPian

I actually wasn't going to comment, but anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furebo View Post
Agreed, But him not wearing a helmet is indeed surprising. Not mentioning about wrong apparel and footwear!
Check out the videos on Youtube, most of them show him riding without the helmet. A year back, I guess I saw him at Carters too, without a helmet. But since he zoomed pretty fast, so I will give him the benefit of doubt. Anyways, a man who doesn't care about other people's lives (and mow them down) surely won't care about his own, will he?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks