Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 6th June 2008, 18:15   #181
BHPian

hey hanmust,

Mukesh's s600 is beige in colour. I had seen it in the parking lot of my uncle's office building at Maker Chamber 4 building at Nariman Point. In fact i even parked my NHC right next to the beast . Was staring at it for nearly half-hour.

This is confirmed because i had asked his driver who is known well to my uncle. It was said that his wife mostly uses the s600 while he usually travels around in his mayback.
Old 6th June 2008, 22:28   #182
Senior - BHPian

Can we stop discussing Mukesh Ambani's car and get back to Bollywood cars as this is the thread for that you know
Old 6th June 2008, 23:50   #183
BHPian

Hehe! I was just thinking the same.More than three pages of Mukesh Ambani.I think there are a lot of other stars who have nice cars, i mean apart from the frontliners.Well off dudes like Mohit Ahlawat for eg.Dont think we have seen many of those on this thread.

Last edited by Tuner : 6th June 2008 at 23:54.
Old 7th June 2008, 00:37   #184
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Gogi Amitabh does have a white Phantom. I too have seen his driver backing it up into his bunglow
Is this this same one that he got as payment for some movie (Ekalavya?). I thought that was gray in colour.

Is AB Jr still driving the controversial Amar Singh Bentely or did he give it back?
Old 7th June 2008, 02:14   #185

He still is. I saw it the other day. Man it looks beautiful.
Old 7th June 2008, 05:09   #186
BHPian

Some of Anil Ambani's cars

Bollywood Stars and their Cars-anil-ambani.jpg
Bollywood Stars and their Cars-anil-ambani2.jpg
Bollywood Stars and their Cars-anil-ambani4.jpg

don't know if he still owns them
Old 7th June 2008, 09:36   #187
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower View Post
Is this this same one that he got as payment for some movie (Ekalavya?). I thought that was gray in colour.

Is AB Jr still driving the controversial Amar Singh Bentely or did he give it back?
thats a different phantom biege in colour , yup AB jr still has the conti gt giving competition to a new gt speed bought by king khan

there are a lot of porsche cayennes owners in bollywood replacing the landcruiser as the bollywood chariot , dj aqueel has a cayenne turbo , arjun rampal has one but the q7 is catching up also

Last edited by Technocrat : 7th June 2008 at 19:39.
Old 7th June 2008, 13:33   #188
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline gtr r34 View Post
dj aqueel has a cayenne turbo
Really?!
Last i heard he was rolling in a Mondeo a few years back.

I have seen one outside his club Poison, its black(prefacelift) with a nice gemballa kit and alloys....Is that his?
Old 7th June 2008, 14:11   #189
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline gtr r34 View Post
there are a lot of porsche cayennes owners in bollywood replacing the landcruiser as the bollywood chariot , dj aqueel has a cayenne turbo , arjun rampal has one but the q7 is catching up also
Arjun Rampal and Bipasha both have the Cayenne Six Cylinder and not the Cayenne S or the Turbo About DJ Aqueel, i dont know if he has a Cayenne but the sticker price on a turbo is huge, thats why i have my doubts if he has a turbo. Secondly a lot of cayennes are running around with the turbo decals and rims etc. May not actually be a turbo.
Old 7th June 2008, 14:21   #190
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
Arjun Rampal and Bipasha both have the Cayenne Six Cylinder and not the Cayenne S or the Turbo About DJ Aqueel, i dont know if he has a Cayenne but the sticker price on a turbo is huge, thats why i have my doubts if he has a turbo. Secondly a lot of cayennes are running around with the turbo decals and rims etc. May not actually be a turbo.
In fact on Aqueels car it is mentioned as cayenne Gt dont know How far it is true,but it definitely looks like a turbo.

I have heard that even Emran Hashmi has a silver cayenne.
Jimmy Shergill and ganesh acharya also have an lx.
Javed jaffrey also has a white cayenne.
Old 7th June 2008, 14:27   #191
BHPian

Quote:
ya forgot mention arjun rampal has the v6 version , hrithik has the v6 version also i think , about dj aqueel , well he said in a interview he has a cayenne turbo
Old 7th June 2008, 14:45   #192
BHPian

If i am not mistaken, DJ Aqueel is married to actor Sanjay Khan's daughter Farah Ali Khan, so he must have got that Cayenne Turbo in dowry.
Old 7th June 2008, 15:12   #193
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhaval View Post
If i am not mistaken, DJ Aqueel is married to actor Sanjay Khan's daughter Farah Ali Khan, so he must have got that Cayenne Turbo in dowry.
Aqueel was married long before the cayene was introduced. In fact i was surprised that he was driving a Mondeo a few years ago. I think he now has a CRV, which also is a surprise. I mean how much money could a DJ make? DJ Suketu is as, if not more popular and I dont see him driving in a swanky car.
If Sanjay Khan would buy a Turbo, im sure Zayed would be the first choice to give it to
Old 7th June 2008, 15:20   #194
BHPian

Quote:
If Sanjay Khan would buy a Turbo, im sure Zayed would be the first choice to give it to
Ok. That goes to start with, what does Zayed Khan have? He must be having some swanky cars for sure.
Old 7th June 2008, 15:47   #195
BHPian

Quote:
I mean how much money could a DJ make?
I get what you are saying, but in the party hubs like Europe, it's quite a lot. Claude Challe in 2000 used to make $40,000 per night and was booked round the year. That's a couple of millions just for Saturdays!!!

Most Viewed