Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th March 2013, 12:37   #331
Senior - BHPian

Re: Pictures : Ferrari F430 Coupes/Spiders in Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSAM View Post
Apparently, both the cars were driven by their respective drivers.
I'm not quite sure I got that.

Driver as in chauffeur? Why would anyone trust such exotics with drivers and send 'em off to play with it?

Else, you meant to type owners, cos I don't think either of the cars can be "driven" by the passenger anyway
Old 7th March 2013, 13:01   #332
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post

Driver as in chauffeur? Why would anyone trust such exotics with drivers and send 'em off to play with it?

Else, you meant to type owners, cos I don't think either of the cars can be "driven" by the passenger anyway
Here's the article.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/...mborghini.html
Old 7th March 2013, 13:13   #333
Distinguished - BHPian

Here is the article, perhaps one of the most hilarious news pieces I have read in recent times. Chauffeur driven(or rather raced) supercars !
http://www.mumbaimirror.com/article/...mborghini.html

However, I don't see why this needed to make it to the news. Several people are caught everyday and fined for speed and rash/negligent driving. Supercars should not be treated differently.
Old 7th March 2013, 13:16   #334
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post

The drivers/as in chauffer's, were fined and taken in by the cops, maybe insideman can give us the download on what transpired, if he chooses too (considering this is a public platform).

I reckon, one would think it would be sub-judice, as it clearly mentions that the cops are taking this matter ahead to court. The question is, does it warrant a trial for such a matter? or probably they are referring to the papers of the JH registered Lambo and their authencity?
Old 7th March 2013, 13:26   #335
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSAM View Post
or probably they are referring to the papers of the JH registered Lambo and their authencity?
I highly doubt this has anything to do with it. The car has been registered out of state does not mean it is not authentic, RTO tax would have been paid if it has a number on it.

The cops would be taking this to court for the manner in which they were driving. Which is rather surprising to me as a fine should usually settle such matters.
Old 7th March 2013, 13:30   #336
PPS
Senior - BHPian

The Mirror article is a bit confusing. Read somewhere else that the 2 drivers booked for rash & negligent driving were following the 2 Italians in their respective cars. The 2 Italians were fined for speeding.
Old 15th March 2013, 12:17   #337
BHPian

Insideman's , the wheels look really cool now in the new gold paint job, saw her parked at the donut place at breach candy last night..hope all sorted at your end? cheers
Old 28th April 2013, 12:48   #338
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Todays Midday has a pic of Insideman's Scuderia in their article on http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street...i-india-8.html

Pictures : Ferrari F430 Coupes/Spiders in Mumbai-01859263.jpg
Old 28th April 2013, 23:16   #339
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post
Todays Midday has a pic of Insideman's Scuderia in their article on http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street...i-india-8.html

Attachment 1078370
Something is not right here. The article states that this was in Kerala, the video we all have seen is also from Kerala and definitely not the F430 in the pic here. Where and how does Insideman fit into this?
Old 28th April 2013, 23:48   #340
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baleno7811 View Post
Something is not right here. The article states that this was in Kerala, the video we all have seen is also from Kerala and definitely not the F430 in the pic here. Where and how does Insideman fit into this?
There's a note at the bottom of the picture. These newspaper guys are hilarious nowadays
Sivasankar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th April 2013, 01:50   #341
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

There is definitely no reference to Insideman - except that his 430 pic was used for representation.
v12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th April 2013, 08:50   #342
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12 View Post

Attachment 1078370

The best part is I heard that the Kid drove Lamborghini after driving that Ferrari. I just read somewhere in the news day before yesterday. His father wants to make him a F1 driver.

I don't even think a man who can buy Ferrari would be charged in India, so all this is a hype. If it was a common man his fate would have been different.
Old 29th April 2013, 15:00   #343
Senior - BHPian

Insideman must be quite upset that his car has turned up in a newspaper article for no fault of his own.

Id call Mumbai Mirror and make a huge noise about it all.
Old 29th April 2013, 15:49   #344
BHPian

Update on the 9yr old ferrari driver in Kerala ----

Charges have been filed against a man who allowed his 9-year-old son to drive his Ferrari, Kerala Police said on Monday. Mohammed Nisham was charged with endangering the life of a child and allowing a minor to drive, said Inspector MV Verghese.

Nisham's wife filmed the boy driving the sports car on his ninth birthday two weeks ago, with his 7-year-old brother in the passenger seat. The video went viral on YouTube and caused an outrage across the country, causing police to file charges.

Verghese said the boy's father, who has a thriving tobacco and real estate business, owns a stable of 18 cars worth an estimated $4 million. Nisham has applied for bail and is expected to turn himself in at the police station close to his home near the port city of Kochi, Verghese said. He said police would likely impound the Ferrari while the case is ongoing. The boy's parents are unabashed. "I am proud of him. He's been driving since he was 5," said his mother, Amal Nisham.

She said the boy has also driven the family's Lamborghini and Bentley and other cars. "It was his ninth birthday, and since he was insisting for months, we allowed him to drive the Ferrari. He is a cautious and confident driver," she said. "It's not easy for a child to achieve such a feat at this young age," she said.
Old 29th April 2013, 16:30   #345
Senior - BHPian

..and that's been dealt with.

The owner's Facebook status update::
Quote:
frnds......... jst a penalty case.....,, went to station for 20 mins.. nd closed the matter... lols

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks