Team-BHP - Imported Cars for Sale in Kerala
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Imported Cars for Sale in Kerala (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/11318-imported-cars-sale-kerala.html)

Have seen this showroom on the way to Cochin, unfortunately, my wife never lets me stop.

Guy has a good collection for sale with indicated prices. Found my neighbours BMW 740 also advertised!

Maybe California Knight knows something about him

http://www.chirayathcars.com/

Yup, this guy is the biggest imported car dealer in Kerala..started business some 16 yrs back with indian ambys and stuff, but later on migrated to the imported car scene.The first Pajeros 10 yrs back also came to kerala from this guy...great contacts in the film field in kerala and also in bollywood. has given cars to Salman khan, Sanjay Dutt, Luckyali and many politicians.
Had a 730iL sometime back which was used by the AIRTEL chief in Mumbai or Delhi not sure...It was Dl regd though.
Since hes been sometime in the business people trust him blindly..and forgot to mention he bought Hritik roshans Jaguar S type which is right now with a leading jeweller in Trichur, Kerala.:)

very malayali website

Series spelled seeres and serees

Navnit spelled Navneeth

heh

Wow jaguar in kerala & tht too in trichur???? are you sure its trichur havenr seen it yet newhwere here? where can i get a glimpse of that magnificeint piece :)
Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaKnight
Yup, this guy is the biggest imported car dealer in Kerala..started business some 16 yrs back with indian ambys and stuff, but later on migrated to the imported car scene.The first Pajeros 10 yrs back also came to kerala from this guy...great contacts in the film field in kerala and also in bollywood. has given cars to Salman khan, Sanjay Dutt, Luckyali and many politicians.
Had a 730iL sometime back which was used by the AIRTEL chief in Mumbai or Delhi not sure...It was Dl regd though.
Since hes been sometime in the business people trust him blindly..and forgot to mention he bought Hritik roshans Jaguar S type which is right now with a leading jeweller in Trichur, Kerala.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by nayakn
very malayali website

Series spelled seeres and serees

Navnit spelled Navneeth

heh

Limited edition spelled Limited Edission.

Its just sick to have these kinda spellings on ur official website. It will surely affect his business side

Last month there was an M-Class parked in the display. Is it still there?

I love the CLS they have...man..i wish i was in india..that would have been my new ride :(

Chirayath have opened a new showroom in Cochin and their listing looks pretty good. Nice showroom, too. Much better looking than the Skoda "showroom" next door !!!!!!

Decent website.
I've seen their ads on SS Music channel too.

They've got Kumarakom resorts' 3 series in their site.Didn't know they'd sold it.I've driven it a few times....the owner's a friend of my M.D.I haven't noticed it in their showroom in Chalakkudy,when I went past last week.maybe it's in Kochi.Anyway,the site's a good start.More panache and more models would help.

The prices he is offering the cars for are way too high... man he is expensive.. even for the cars officially sold here.. 50L for the land cruiser and 8.5L for the celica...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfather
The prices he is offering the cars for are way too high... man he is expensive.. even for the cars officially sold here.. 50L for the land cruiser and 8.5L for the celica...

Do you actally go by the Stealership prices? I never pay close attention to them, I ask them whats loaded on the car, get the brand new price, do my 20% per year depreciation and thats my price, who care if he is asking 70-80 or even a crore for an car

Stealership!! I like that

Quote:

Originally Posted by hari_rama
Wow jaguar in kerala & tht too in trichur???? are you sure its trichur havenr seen it yet newhwere here

No doubt, this car was earlier owned by bollywood actor Hrithik roshan and it is now in Trichure its a Jag, its black and its an S-type..they do have some othre cars like the Mitsubishi FTO (from chirayath again),Lexus GS 300 (chirayath) skoda superb, the mercedes benz cls 350 and now they have also placed the order for the New S class.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hari_rama
where can i get a glimpse of that magnificeint piece :)

I would say try moving around in the evenings and you may get a glipse of it near swaraj round..

Quote:

Originally Posted by karthik247
Its just sick to have these kinda spellings on ur official website. It will surely affect his business side

I dont think so, he's ben into this busines for a longtime and almost all the imported car buyers do seek advice from him for any purchase...there is a ML270CDI AMG version with him at the moment and its a genuine piece with 77k km, its black with beige interior..askin at 30L.
but anyone who is abt to deal with him, beware, he may take you for a ride, if things dont move the way he has planned..:Shockked: