Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th October 2010, 14:13   #271
Senior - BHPian

That car looks mean and angry.
Awesome.
But one thing which I noticed was the GC. Its almost sitting on the ground. I can't even make it climb up the ramp to the parking space in my apartment. But then, hey, I won't be in an apartment If I had a car like this.
Old 20th October 2010, 21:51   #272
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
The veyron is officially for Rs. 20 cr in India
thats about 1.5-2.5 cr than it really should be right. If bagla is the agent for it then that must be the cash portion or his agent fees

Sweet deal, I would much rather have Zonda Cinque or Agera for the price but hey whatever floats people's boats..
Old 21st October 2010, 01:18   #273
Senior - BHPian

The Veyron is being launched in Delhi, not Mumbai.
Old 22nd October 2010, 08:57   #274
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day View Post

Sweet deal, I would much rather have Zonda Cinque or Agera for the price but hey whatever floats people's boats..
Me too, would much rather have a Cinque or the zonda F rather than this but again not the koenigsegg agera.
You should watch the videos of the Cinque in London , Simply brilliant sounding and looking car.
Zonda f is available in RHD as well.

But the picture of the Grandsport definitely looks better than a normal veyron even with the subtle changes.

Last edited by arjunrudra : 22nd October 2010 at 08:58.
Old 28th October 2010, 15:55   #275
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
The Veyron is being launched in Delhi, not Mumbai.
Its launched now @ Rs 16 Crores.

Source: Most expensive car in India: Bugatti drives in Veyron at Rs 16 cr - The Economic Times

28 Oct, 2010, 02.52PM IST,PTI

NEW DELHI: The benchmark for luxury cars in the country just got higher with Volkswagen Group company Bugatti Automobiles today launching its super premium sports car ' Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport', with price starting at Rs 16 crore, the most expensive car to hit the Indian roads.

"Bugatti has been doing well in America, Europe and the Middle East. Now we see India as an emerging market for us, hence we have decided to bring the car to India," Bugatti Automobiles Sales Market Manager (Middle East, Europe and India) Guy Caquelin told reporters here.

The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport, priced at Rs 16 crore onwards, will be distributed by the company's Indian dealer Exclusive Motors. So far, the most expensive cars in India have been the Rolls Royce Phantom and the Maybach, which are priced around Rs 5 crore.

"The price of the car will be subject to foreign exchange fluctuation and the levels of customisation that a buyer demands," Exclusive Motors Managing Director Satya Bagla said.

He, however, said that with the Indian luxury car market growing at about 25 per cent there is an opportunity for such expensive cars.

"The Bugatti Veyron is four times more expensive than what's being sold in the India. So we are currently testing the customer response," Bagla said, when asked if there has been any order for the car.

He said delivery would take about 6-8 months from the date of order.

Caquelin said Bugatti is aiming between 60 and 80 units of the car to be sold across the globe this year and there have been queries from 3 to 4 Indians globally.

The company claims that the Bugatti Veyron is also the fastest car on production that is allowed to drive on normal roads in the world with a top speed of 407 km/hour with an acceleration of 0-100km/hour in 2.7 seconds.

The car, which uses components made of special materials like titanium, carbon fibre and magnesium is powered by an 8 litre engine with 16 cylinders and is assembled by hand at the company's hand headquarters Molsheim in France.
Old 28th October 2010, 16:06   #276
BHPian

Today's HT City says that the Bugatti will hit the streets of Delhi TODAY !
Old 28th October 2010, 16:06   #277
Senior - BHPian

Whoo! Where are the pics?? Standing on my toes to see them!

I'm sure some among us would have been among the invitees for the launch. Please pitch in with the experience, gentlemen!
Old 28th October 2010, 16:55   #278
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
Whoo! Where are the pics?? Standing on my toes to see them!

I'm sure some among us would have been among the invitees for the launch. Please pitch in with the experience, gentlemen!
Here you go Scorcher........
Attached Thumbnails
Bugatti Veyron In India EDIT: Official launch pics on pg 20-img00196201010281251.jpg  

Old 28th October 2010, 16:56   #279
BHPian

"The Bugatti Veyron is four times more expensive than what's being sold in the India. So we are currently testing the customer response," Bagla said, when asked if there has been any order for the car.''

It means that currently there is no firm order on hand. 16 crores is a lot of money. But still I believe that Bagla will be able to book 1-2 cars till December.

When people can gift BMW 5 series in 'milani' to baaratis, then Veyron will also sell.

Mera Bharat is getting more 'mahaan' at least in buying power.

The saddest aspect is that the car will be used mostly rather only to show off.
Old 28th October 2010, 17:04   #280
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post
Here you go Scorcher........
Thanks a ton buddy and I assume that is the exact same spot where the Murcielago SV was parked a while ago?
Old 28th October 2010, 17:36   #281
Senior - BHPian

Why only the Grand Sport?
Wont the coupe be sold in India?
Old 28th October 2010, 17:38   #282
BHPian

The launch pictures can also be found on IBN website:

Super luxury : In pics: Rs 16 crore Bugatti Veyron comes to India - Photogallery - Trends - IBNLive

Cheers,
Old 28th October 2010, 17:45   #283
Senior - BHPian

Some more pictures of the Veyron.

Source :Super luxury : In pics: Rs 16 crore Bugatti Veyron comes to India - Photogallery - Trends - IBNLive

EDIT : Oops , the same has been posted above..
Attached Thumbnails
Bugatti Veyron In India EDIT: Official launch pics on pg 20-01_bugatti_veyron_281010.jpg  

Bugatti Veyron In India EDIT: Official launch pics on pg 20-02_bugatti_veyron_281010.jpg  

Bugatti Veyron In India EDIT: Official launch pics on pg 20-03_bugatti_veyron_281010.jpg  

Bugatti Veyron In India EDIT: Official launch pics on pg 20-04_bugatti_veyron_281010.jpg  

Old 28th October 2010, 18:37   #284
BHPian

Bugatti launches Veyron in India | Autocar India
Old 28th October 2010, 18:51   #285
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
Some more pictures of the Veyron.

Source :Super luxury : In pics: Rs 16 crore Bugatti Veyron comes to India - Photogallery - Trends - IBNLive

EDIT : Oops , the same has been posted above..
look at the first pic!! the models standing next to the car look GIGANTIC! the car makes them look like they're 7 foot tall

PS: mods, feel free to delete the pics if it's going OT.
the GrandSport of my dreams,made using the official configurator bugatti.com - Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport Configurator
Attached Thumbnails
Bugatti Veyron In India EDIT: Official launch pics on pg 20-all-black22.jpg  

Bugatti Veyron In India EDIT: Official launch pics on pg 20-all-black44.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks