Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 11th March 2011, 07:49   #346
Senior - BHPian

Re: Bugatti Veyron In India EDIT: Official launch pics on pg 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
@scorcher,

I too agree with you. I too remember reading something else there which said about some accent cop cars convoy, ground clearance, etc earlier on. But just a few secs ago i checked this thread and the comment had changed into something else.

There is a truth behind it!! As somebody here said its a "G" vehicle and I came to know too much about it through my sources which would provoke me to reveal it to TBHP.. So just to stop my eagerness I edited it and I don't want to get banned from TBHP. Btw one update I can give you is, the people have bought the car, and it will not see daylight(I literally mean it) because it will be used at night only and by very exclusive people. The driver(who looked like a driver) is the owner indeed.

See I could not stop revealing this much. Thats why I edited my posts. I have some exclusive pics of the car from my sources who are close to the owner, but due to security reasons TBHP will never get to see them. The car is wine red with black, the dual tone paint shade. something like this:

pic source: http://www.exoticcars.ws/cars/bugatti-veyron-front.jpg

Last edited by AlphaKilo : 11th March 2011 at 07:59. Reason: pic size reduced
Old 11th March 2011, 08:04   #347
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoranjit View Post
Are you suggesting that the Govt of TN owns the Veyron ?
OT: well TN govt. has so much money it can even buy the Bugatti company if it wants to. No politics here though!

I seriously wonder where would we find a road in which the car can be maxed? I hope the people don't try that dangerous thing in the mount road. At any given time of the day, mount road has some amount of traffic, so they would have to either drive to the NH 7 the Chennai-bangalore or any inputs Chennai BHPians as to where else can this car be spotted other than outside the pubs in the ECR .

Its in a way good for chennai-ians, atleast most of the roads have been superficially relaid and are butter smooth right now for us enjoy a bump free ride.
Old 11th March 2011, 10:54   #348
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaKilo View Post
Btw one update I can give you is, the people have bought the car, and it will not see daylight(I literally mean it) because it will be used at night only and by very exclusive people. The driver(who looked like a driver) is the owner indeed.
A car of this power train would only suffer in the day. The nights well pretty muc the same fate but real late nights and maybe 30% of the power train can be used. I am aware of the owners and anyone who buys a 16 cr car would be on the exclusive list. Nice discription of the owner though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphakilo View Post
I have some exclusive pics of the car from my sources who are close to the owner, but due to security reasons TBHP will never get to see them.
There are car pictures on the forum, whose owners have tremendous security issues and seurity too. The Veyron yes would attract much more attention than a Rolls would and then again blanking plates, surroundings and faces would also not help. What you have just done with your statement is put the chennai guys into action and i am sure late night or when ever the car is out, they will try to snap it. A frnd of mine had seen the car at 11pm.
Old 11th March 2011, 12:59   #349
Senior - BHPian

Guys, Look what I found on Gaadi.com, its the same TN 01 AA XXXX thing for sale Used Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport (2011) in Chennai | P91488 | Second Hand Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport
Old 11th March 2011, 14:40   #350
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoranjit View Post
Are you suggesting that the Govt of TN owns the Veyron ?
Is it not fairly clear by now? I hope the sleuths are out with their lenses at nights. AlphaKilo is on the right track for sure. with him on the 'driver' description. For the same reason as AlphaKilo - I am revealing less.
Old 11th March 2011, 14:45   #351
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortShifter View Post
Guys, Look what I found on Gaadi.com, its the same TN 01 AA XXXX thing for sale Used Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport (2011) in Chennai | P91488 | Second Hand Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport
That is hilarious! This must be a prank or something.
Old 11th March 2011, 16:42   #352
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

but the number TN 01 AA 0001 belongs to another car and it belongs to another person. How can same number be allotted to two cars with different owners? Another update is that the wine red car does not sport a TN plate rather it roams around with a TC plate from MH. So could be a demo/display/test drive car. I would love to sign up for a test ride(if free)
Old 11th March 2011, 16:55   #353
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
There is a truth behind it!! As somebody here said its a "G" vehicle and I came to know too much about it through my sources which would provoke me to reveal it to TBHP.. So just to stop my eagerness I edited it and I don't want to get banned from TBHP. Btw one update I can give you is, the people have bought the car, and it will not see daylight(I literally mean it) because it will be used at night only and by very exclusive people. The driver(who looked like a driver) is the owner indeed.

See I could not stop revealing this much. Thats why I edited my posts. I have some exclusive pics of the car from my sources who are close to the owner, but due to security reasons TBHP will never get to see them. The car is wine red with black, the dual tone paint shade. something like this:

Quote:
but the number TN 01 AA 0001 belongs to another car and it belongs to another person. How can same number be allotted to two cars with different owners? Another update is that the wine red car does not sport a TN plate rather it roams around with a TC plate from MH. So could be a demo/display/test drive car. I would love to sign up for a test ride(if free)
dude,

you are really making the whole conversation very confusing. if the car has temp plates than whats the harm in sharing the pics here?

and as mentioned, you can always blurr out faces and reg plates before posting the pics.

can you please clarify.
Old 11th March 2011, 17:52   #354
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
dude,

you are really making the whole conversation very confusing. if the car has temp plates than whats the harm in sharing the pics here?

and as mentioned, you can always blurr out faces and reg plates before posting the pics.

can you please clarify.
Sir,

the pic in which the gaadi and owner are there, I could not find where the no. plates. Its just got the word Bugatti where normally reg. no. would be. I am sorry I cannot post the pics. The temp plate issue is all heard from my source, untill I personally see them I cannot confirm and it was just an update I heard from the source. I did go on a treasure hunt, but couldnt find the traces of it. So its indeed confusing me as to whether really the car which I saw, the pics I have is a own car or of a temp car. I have put all my muscle behind finding it. Once done will update you.
Old 7th April 2011, 02:45   #355
BHPian

Quote:
Sir,

the pic in which the gaadi and owner are there, I could not find where the no. plates. Its just got the word Bugatti where normally reg. no. would be. I am sorry I cannot post the pics. The temp plate issue is all heard from my source, untill I personally see them I cannot confirm and it was just an update I heard from the source. I did go on a treasure hunt, but couldnt find the traces of it. So its indeed confusing me as to whether really the car which I saw, the pics I have is a own car or of a temp car. I have put all my muscle behind finding it. Once done will update you.
Hi sir, I wouldn't mind going on a treasure hunt as well. If you could give little more details about the time it comes out or the area I'll do my best to get some photos of the car. However, I did hear from a friend that a whopping three Veyrons are coming to Chennai. Can anyone please confirm?
Old 31st May 2011, 02:16   #356
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by eshwar.mohan View Post
However, I did hear from a friend that a whopping three Veyrons are coming to Chennai. Can anyone please confirm?
Who so ever has told you such a thing !

The Veyron Count in India Stands as follows:

Mumbai - 1, Chennai - 1, Hyderabad - 1 Delivered, 1 more Coming Next Month. And this news is confirmed from various sources close to the persons purchasing as well as from the Bugatti Dealership. Expected to arrive by next month, hopefully will post more about it in due time.

Meanwhile, here are some never seen before pictures of the Demo Car which was in Delhi Last Year ! Pictures taken by my friend Bhupesh Chowdhary near the Exclusive Motors MD's Home.

Bugatti Veyron In India EDIT: Official launch pics on pg 20-1.jpg

Bugatti Veyron In India EDIT: Official launch pics on pg 20-2.jpg

Bugatti Veyron In India EDIT: Official launch pics on pg 20-3.jpg

Bugatti Veyron In India EDIT: Official launch pics on pg 20-4.jpg

Name:  5.jpg
Views: 8400
Size:  232.3 KB

Bugatti Veyron In India EDIT: Official launch pics on pg 20-6.jpg

Bugatti Veyron In India EDIT: Official launch pics on pg 20-7.jpg

Bugatti Veyron In India EDIT: Official launch pics on pg 20-8.jpg

Bugatti Veyron In India EDIT: Official launch pics on pg 20-9.jpg

Last edited by ShortShifter : 31st May 2011 at 02:27.
ShortShifter is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st May 2011, 12:47   #357
BHPian

Quote:
The Veyron Count in India Stands as follows: Mumbai - 1, Chennai - 1, Hyderabad - 1 Delivered, 1 more Coming Next Month.
I am still eagerly awaiting to see the Veyron in flesh. Overheard someone say that Hyderabad's Veyron is back to Hyderabad. Heard it rolled back into Hyderabad last week.

Quote:
Meanwhile, here are some never seen before pictures of the Demo Car which was in Delhi Last Year
Lovely pics Kailash. Does your friend also have a couple of more?
Old 31st May 2011, 18:33   #358
Senior - BHPian

Its strange in the first few pics,where the Veyron is parked that the spoiler is fully extended

Nice pics!
Old 4th July 2011, 12:36   #359
BHPian

Hey guys the other day i was crossing the Rolls Royce Showroom at Shangri La when i spotted a car just in front of the showroom under a silver cover.From the outline and dimensions it surely didn't look like a Rolls.Infact it looked like the Veyron.The curves purely suggested that.Sorry couldn't take a picture as i was on the move and the guards generally don't welcome passerbys to take a snap.Can anyone confirm this?
Old 4th July 2011, 15:29   #360
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redline Shooter View Post
Hey guys the other day i was crossing the Rolls Royce Showroom at Shangri La when i spotted a car just in front of the showroom under a silver cover.From the outline and dimensions it surely didn't look like a Rolls.Infact it looked like the Veyron.The curves purely suggested that.Sorry couldn't take a picture as i was on the move and the guards generally don't welcome passerbys to take a snap.Can anyone confirm this?
I'm afraid that isn't the Bugatti. It is another beast from the british stable of Aston Martin. The Rolls Royce dealership in Delhi has also been awarded the dealership for Aston Martin in the capital AFAIK. See the Aston (and sometimes a couple of them) with or without covers everyday on my way back from the office.

Most Viewed