Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 18th March 2006, 01:17   #46
Senior - BHPian

Veyron could have been bought into india using EPCG, its simple, their must be hotels that can easily do 1.2mil euro worth of foreign exchange business in a year for the next 8 years..not a biggi if you thinnk about it, then this car is only worth 6.75 cr
Old 18th March 2006, 02:05   #47
BHPian

This is awesome new !!!!.....Veryon in india.....still can get over it.... i envy all the people in mumbai....wonder when some rich guy in bangalore is gonna buy it.....and screw it on indian roads...
Old 18th March 2006, 03:58   #48
BHPian

Hey ppl , Just got some confirmed news ! The veyron has landed and it touched indian soil last sunday , but not sure abt when it cleared the docks and registration n stuff ! I got this news thru my very good friend's uncle who has his own shipping company and was at the port when the BUGGATI arrived ! Im not sure about the colour though ...... This news wasnt supposed to be leaked but now that it has been brought up on the forum so.... !
Old 18th March 2006, 06:25   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun_patra
Hey ppl , Just got some confirmed news ! The veyron has landed and it touched indian soil last sunday , but not sure abt when it cleared the docks and registration n stuff ! I got this news thru my very good friend's uncle who has his own shipping company and was at the port when the BUGGATI arrived ! Im not sure about the colour though ...... This news wasnt supposed to be leaked but now that it has been brought up on the forum so.... !
Oh boy. I just wonder whom it belongs to. More than that, I wonder if I know them!
Old 18th March 2006, 08:23   #50
BHPian

I can't wait for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 18th March 2006, 08:28   #51
Senior - BHPian

Get this about an option on the veyron..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes.com
Forbes Fact
Among the many options a Veyron buyer can order, are two one-carat diamonds, cut with 16 sunray facets (16 being the number of cylinders the engine features). The two diamonds reside, respectively, on the speedometer needle, and at the center of something Bugatti calls the "powermeter." The latter shows how much of the motor's available mustard is being put to the pavement. We happen to think this gauge will only be a source of frustration for any Veyron owner (even if he gets the diamonds), since using all 986 horses even once will prove a challenge unless you also happen to own a private racetrack.
And come on people why havent we figured whos it is...MAVV!!!

Last edited by 1Day : 18th March 2006 at 08:29.
Old 18th March 2006, 09:27   #52
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day
Veyron could have been bought into india using EPCG, its simple, their must be hotels that can easily do 1.2mil euro worth of foreign exchange business in a year for the next 8 years..not a biggi if you thinnk about it, then this car is only worth 6.75 cr

Highly unlikely as the customs guys are pretty clued in on intent. The govt instead of taxing us more are focussing on better collection
Old 18th March 2006, 09:40   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun_patra
This news wasnt supposed to be leaked but now that it has been brought up on the forum so.... !
Hey buddy was just wondering how can u expect this sort of exclusive news to be under wraps ??? No way !! today or tommorow it was bound to be seen and it looks like the owner was lucky nobody has been able to get some pics of it as yet !!!

Cheers....
Old 18th March 2006, 10:11   #54
BANNED

Get A Grip People!!!

OK now that all you "BELIEVERS" have had a chance to sleep on this "BREAKING NEWS" here's a reality check.
Its coming close to the first of april, we have passed the ides of march... so its the perfect time for MADNESS to set in..which by the looks of 4 pages in less than 12 hrs or so is right, on a topic like this.
Even if this person HAS brought the Veyron down.. where's he going to drive it? How is he going to keep the bottom of the car from scraping on our not-so-billiard-like roads, and who in their right mind IF THEY COULD AFFORD A VEYRON would even WANT to bring that car down to India and demolish it within a month of driving it on our superb roads?
Guys get a life will ya...if he could afford 14 cr's on a car, wouldnt it be simpler and SMARTER to just keep the car abroad, fly down whenever he( or she) wanted to drive it and use the power and the car the way its supposed to be?
Prove me wrong people and I'll eat my hat... but please STICK to the slight realm's of reality here.. next. someone's going to report on a LIGHT SABRE being made or the transport system of the star ship ENTERPRISE being a reality already... SHEESH
Old 18th March 2006, 10:15   #55
Senior - BHPian

I'm ready to eat my hat for a ride in the Veyron.
Old 18th March 2006, 11:50   #56
Senior - BHPian

Guys this is not a hoax.. and trust me my reputation is at stake here.. woundnt wanna do that.. the car is indeed in Mumbai!!
Old 18th March 2006, 12:44   #57
BHPian

hmm true..probarbly only on that highway naa..
Old 18th March 2006, 12:56   #58
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick5490
Guys this is not a hoax.. and trust me my reputation is at stake here.. woundnt wanna do that.. the car is indeed in Mumbai!!
In the immortal words of Cuba Godding Jr in Jerry McGuire... "SHOW ME THE MONEY".. or in this case.. SHOW ME THE VEYRON
Old 18th March 2006, 12:57   #59
BHPian

all mumbai guys meeting up tonight.......we are going to fing the veyron and hopefully catch it in action,,,,,,,lets hope for the best
Old 18th March 2006, 13:08   #60
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy
The Veyron has hardly any ground clearance. And our bumpy roads wont help the situation either
does it have a noes raising and lowering provision "like on the enzo" ??

Most Viewed