Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 24th June 2010, 01:10   #181
Senior - BHPian

^^Yeah come one might argue 'My Money, I can do anything with it'. So lets keep it that way. Probably he wanted a private jet, but gave some for smiles and bought the Veyron with the rest.
Old 24th June 2010, 01:46   #182
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by download2live View Post
OT: This much money spent on a car!! Bash me up guys and I know poverty can never be eradicated but this much amount of money would have brought some temporary smiles on face of few thousand underprivileged people. Just my thoughts.
Lets not get into this, as it is not relevent here. This discussion can be endless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avishar View Post
just be happy that there is a Veyron coming here!
Correction it is here, has been here for two weeks now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_pervez View Post
^^Yeah come one might argue 'My Money, I can do anything with it'. So lets keep it that way. Probably he wanted a private jet, but gave some for smiles and bought the Veyron with the rest.
Mr.M.Ambani has not bought the car and would not too in the future. He is not known to own a single sportscar or be fond of them. If it were a Luxo Barge like the Maybach he would have it, considering he owns 3 S600 Gaurds too.
Old 24th June 2010, 02:30   #183
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
The owner does not party that much and he has his fixed places where he goes and they are not hippy places for sure.
Seems like you know the owner pretty well , eh .

And i'm not going to mumbai only for parties . It's just for a couple of days that i have parties . I'm going to be roaming around rest of the days .

And please , don't want to sound rude , let's not get pedantic by clinging on to the words "hippy" . I just said it as an example nothing else.

Brother , don't take it in the wrong way . Just clearing out the doubts which might have been created in your mind by my statement . No offence seriously !
Old 24th June 2010, 06:30   #184
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
Didnt I say so? It wont be really tough to spot the car but rest assured it will come out only late nights. Finally something exclusive after all the Ferraris and Lamborghinis.

Now I really want to see an Enzo in India.
Im sure our Bangy Boy , Manishasrani must be having sleepless nights

Maybe the veyron is here through Carnet?
Old 24th June 2010, 08:16   #185
Senior - BHPian

Yup ! There is one complete wine red veyron coming to Chennai as well.

Cant reveal the owner as I was told not to.

Yes 17 crores is definitely some amount of car.
Old 24th June 2010, 10:37   #186
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaydas View Post
Im sure our Bangy Boy , Manishasrani must be having sleepless nights

Maybe the veyron is here through Carnet?
Refer to my post on the previous page. Its not on Carnet. Its being registered and will stay in Mumbai.
Old 24th June 2010, 11:05   #187
BHPian

This thread was opened 4 years back and still not even one Picture of the Bugatti Veyron running on Mumbai roads. It could be against the rules to reveal the owners name, I agree.

But 1 picture, just 1 picture of the car in India will be really Good.

Please Mumbai-Bhpiians just 1 picture of the car on this thread would give this thread a real Honor.
Old 24th June 2010, 11:13   #188
BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 29th June 2010 at 12:35.
bugatti_86 is offline   Received Infraction
Old 24th June 2010, 11:37   #189
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smalhotra_93 View Post
Seems like you know the owner pretty well , eh .

And i'm not going to mumbai only for parties . It's just for a couple of days that i have parties . I'm going to be roaming around rest of the days .

And please , don't want to sound rude , let's not get pedantic by clinging on to the words "hippy" . I just said it as an example nothing else.

Brother , don't take it in the wrong way . Just clearing out the doubts which might have been created in your mind by my statement . No offence seriously !
I knew his brother well at one point and due to the circle i have met the owner a few times but dont know him like a buddy to walk into his house to take pictures.

Oh no did not want to make it sound like your going to be in Bombay only to party but thats one of the things you would do while here.

I know what you meant and no offense taken. You just meant hot and happening places through the word "Hippy" like Hep places . where the top boys come to play and show their expensive toys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr_007 View Post
But 1 picture, just 1 picture of the car in India will be really Good.

Please Mumbai-Bhpiians just 1 picture of the car on this thread would give this thread a real Honor.
Cannot promise but will try to get a picture with permission from the owner.
I also doubt it would be with the kind of background of the Double Decker busses and rickshaws around as the car would come out when these are put to the side 230 or 3am. What i can do is if the car is out have it taken with something that shows the car picture is not taken off the net or photoshopped.

Last edited by GTO : 29th June 2010 at 12:37. Reason: Quoted post has been deleted
Old 24th June 2010, 11:38   #190
BANNED

first you buy a bugatti for attention and then want to stay out of it. lol funny people living in india. ill see it and then believe it. this useless thread has been on for 4 years and not locked now im waiting to see the real deal
Old 24th June 2010, 12:44   #191
BHPian

Oh man.. just one pic!!

BTW does this bugatti in DL give test drives? I'll willing to buy a new suit
Old 24th June 2010, 14:21   #192
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

I'm sure it will be really difficult to spot and then snap the beast. Moreover the Veyron won't be out too frequently. I so wish someone snaps it asap or else we have to wait till the next Supercar Event.
Old 24th June 2010, 14:40   #193
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaymahajan View Post
...The only thing I am interested in is the cars registration number (Dont know why)
Time to see which RTO has the W 16 number available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesal View Post
first you buy a bugatti for attention and then want to stay out of it.
I don't really see how he has bought it for "attention"
- Noones really even seen the car on the road
- He's low profile (not in the press)
- He drives around when most people are asleep
etc

cya
R
Old 24th June 2010, 15:08   #194
BHPian

finally!!

though i m really curious to know this, first a LHD super-california gets registered, then now a veyron. wasn't the rule-book against importing LHD and registering them??

I kind of accept that they must have bent some rules here and some there because of sheer vitamin M, but how is what i am eager to know - speedy you can shed some light towards the direction on what should be the thought procedure.

OT:: the other day i saw some part of india (till LOC) shaved off in some map, and now this!!

about time everyone on TBHP write to bugatti to atleast make the necessary changes. moderators you can think of some nice and organised way to do it...right?

P.s:: also wondering now what is the number for the car! and the color! and where is it usually parked at! i think i want to see it on the indian roads!! dippy/speedy and all the lucky guys i know, click and post some pictures! and get manish to mumbai too. he is super lucky when it comes to spotting these cars.

Last edited by samyakmodi : 24th June 2010 at 15:14.
Old 24th June 2010, 15:31   #195
Senior - BHPian

Hmm, sorry for the speculation but is this is the 2nd one in Mumbai? considering the Veyron has been spotted in Mumbai before.

Most Viewed