Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2007, 01:01   #136
Senior - BHPian

Source - Orkut

Old 21st September 2007, 00:56   #137
BHPian

The Quttroporte belonging tot he same owner is way more agressive. Also a red flying spur looks like a pink poodle!
Old 21st September 2007, 01:46   #138
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent4ferrari View Post
The Quttroporte belonging tot he same owner is way more agressive. Also a red flying spur looks like a pink poodle!
i agree with you on the quattroporte looking more aggressive than the flying spur.
hope you also realise that both the cars are different. there is the red at gateway and the pink one elsewhere. the red one does not look pink from any angle.
Old 11th October 2007, 12:32   #139
Team-BHP Support

i saw a black flying spur on seaface today. it was flying so i couldnt get pics.
Old 21st December 2007, 20:51   #140
Senior - BHPian

Well there's this red [maroon, imo] conti flying spur [reg: 12bb6633] that you'd see around town a lot. or outside mmrda [bandra east]. Sat in it....red leather n beige, stuff like that. Know the owner. Well he also got a lexus off-roader, a lexus sedan, jag S, a 'porte, the bentley, a 6series, an h2 and a 760Li [reg: same i.e. 760]. Fantastic collection.
Old 21st December 2007, 20:55   #141
Senior - BHPian

.....and there was this interesting sight once...almost some kinda shaadi ki baraat. except it wasnt the usual single ghoda. there were collectively about 3000 of them i guess !! a black 911 turbo leadin the way, followed bby a black conti gt, then a [greenish, if i remember correctly] rangerover, and a jag n a merc following...happened about a couple of years back,saw 'em on the reclamation sea-link road, just thought i'd mention. was quite a sight back then!...aint so difficult to spot a bentley now.
Old 4th February 2008, 11:34   #142
Senior - BHPian

Spotted Bentley Continental Flying Spur

spotted this car today morning at greams road chennai. it had a delhi registration. color was dark grey. exhaust was too good, so was the road presence .

couldn't take any snaps as i was on my bike and was getting late for office hehe ...
Old 6th March 2008, 08:01   #143
Senior - BHPian

Bentley Conti Flying Spur spotted in Mumbai + scoop

Hey guys this is my first post here. And even after going through the faq and searching I could not really find a photo or post that mentioned this vehicle so I guessed I'd post it up here. But if this belongs to some generalized thread mods please move it there and PM me a nice little warning! I also remember that you guys dont like regn. no. to be visible in the photos so I removed it, but left the MP part so that maybe people can discuss more and know the source. I've been a reader for quite a long time but I guessed I could not contribute much so never bothered to join in. I have a video too, but I could not find the tools to remove the registration plate so did not upload it. Take a look at some of the photos that I clicked while stuck in a traffic jam before the Airport/Vile Parle signal on my way to Andheri. And after you've seen the photos I have a nice surprise for you.

Alright now for the scoop part, I hope I did not create all the hype to turn out to be an *** if all you guys know about it already. But I have with my own eyes seen a LP 640 Roadster (whatever the convertible is called) in Mumbai it was covered and hidden away and I dont know why. I cannot post photos for obvious reasons but it was in Pearl Yellow color thats all that I can say for now. Hope I fit in with all you guys and thanks to shrivtasa who got me to join in.
Old 6th March 2008, 13:53   #144
v10
BHPian

This color is getting popular.. i've seen the same coloured flying spur in my neighbourhood a few times..my uncle owns a bentley arnage in south delhi in a similar colour too and there is also a blue arnage in my area, and doesnt look that good. the IIPM guy also has a blueish bentley FS and boy he really takes care of his car and most of his cars are blue u should see the condition of his blue cayenne s. it looks absolutely brand new (17k done) and most loaded car in the country.
anyways The colour to get on a bentley is BLACK. it simply makes the car look soo sexy.
here is a pic of me with the car :-

Last edited by v10 : 6th March 2008 at 14:03.
Old 6th March 2008, 14:11   #145
Senior - BHPian

@ quickdraw : Where did you spot the yellow LP640? If you say it was in covers I think I know where you spotted it and as far as I know its a coupe and not a roadster. There is an existing thread on this car in the Imports forum.
Old 6th March 2008, 15:14   #146
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickdraw View Post
]
Alright now for the scoop part, I hope I did not create all the hype to turn out to be an *** if all you guys know about it already. But I have with my own eyes seen a LP 640 Roadster (whatever the convertible is called) in Mumbai it was covered and hidden away and I dont know why. I cannot post photos for obvious reasons but it was in Pearl Yellow color thats all that I can say for now. Hope I fit in with all you guys and thanks to shrivtasa who got me to join in.
Did you see at China House?
Old 6th March 2008, 15:22   #147
BHPian

@quickdraw : is this the same LP640 which is on sale.

Ive heard there is a 2007 LP640,yellow with less than 1000kms on the odo for sale.This car was bought officially from the lambo delhi dealer. The owner is expecting 3.25cr. he paid close to 3.75 for it.
Old 6th March 2008, 15:43   #148
BHPian

true its in Mumbai at worli, its yellow & looks stunning..its been discussed here as well.steep price though
Old 6th March 2008, 18:50   #149
Senior - BHPian

The car is in worli, no one's driving it around its for sale AFAIK.
Old 17th March 2008, 14:17   #150
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
Well there's this red [maroon, imo] conti flying spur [reg: 12bb6633] that you'd see around town a lot. or outside mmrda [bandra east]. Sat in it....red leather n beige, stuff like that. Know the owner. Well he also got a lexus off-roader, a lexus sedan, jag S, a 'porte, the bentley, a 6series, an h2 and a 760Li [reg: same i.e. 760]. Fantastic collection.
I guess you're talking about this one:

X
Attached Thumbnails
Pics : Bentley Continental GT / Flying Spur / GTC-image00001.jpg  

Pics : Bentley Continental GT / Flying Spur / GTC-image00002.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks