Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th March 2008, 14:32   #151
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy View Post
@ quickdraw : Where did you spot the yellow LP640? If you say it was in covers I think I know where you spotted it and as far as I know its a coupe and not a roadster. There is an existing thread on this car in the Imports forum.
Yep. I had a meeting with the dealer 2 days ago regarding the delivery of my 09 LP and by chance this topic of the LP owners in India came up and he specifically said that there were 2 yellow LP's in mumbai (coupe only) .. So if any one does have a roadster in India, it would not have been imported by the Delhi dealer as he confirmed that no roadster order has been issued by him thus far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.P.M View Post
@quickdraw : is this the same LP640 which is on sale.

Ive heard there is a 2007 LP640,yellow with less than 1000kms on the odo for sale.This car was bought officially from the lambo delhi dealer. The owner is expecting 3.25cr. he paid close to 3.75 for it.

That is a steep price indeed .. I ordered my 09 LP fully loaded with all options for 3.35 (with the 09 changes). So, if the mumbai owner got the car shipped and delivered in mumbai and paid all the road taxes and all, only then would the 3.75 price tag for him be justified. But good to know that India has reached the economic position that people have fun in their respective hyper cars and sell them off, like is the case in Western countries.

Btw, I wonder what the owner would be buying next.. Veyron, Koenig, Pagani, Ascari any one!
*Cheers* to the owner.

Last edited by ecksreturns : 17th March 2008 at 14:33.
Old 20th March 2008, 12:43   #152
Senior - BHPian

spotted a flying spur in chennai last night.never came across anybody speaking about a flying spur in chennai before.correct me if i'm wrong.
Old 9th April 2008, 19:15   #153
Senior - BHPian

Spotted this one and was tailing it all the way from Heera Panna upto the end of Marine Drive, on the day the Ferrari rally was flagged off from the Taj. Was on my way there, actually. Claimed to be a Mansory GT63. And the exhausts look terrible but MAN you should have heard that sound !!

Pics : Bentley Continental GT / Flying Spur / GTC-1.jpg

Pics : Bentley Continental GT / Flying Spur / GTC-2.jpg

Pics : Bentley Continental GT / Flying Spur / GTC-3.jpg

Pics : Bentley Continental GT / Flying Spur / GTC-4.jpg

Pics : Bentley Continental GT / Flying Spur / GTC-5.jpg

Pictures aren't exactly A1 quality, but i've uploaded the ones (of many that I clicked) which I feel will highlight the most detail of the car. And one, solely for catching the driver on the wrong side of the road

....and since I can't resist saying this, IMO the chrome surrounding the front grill, and the colour, are crap. But a Bentley is a Bentley.

Last edited by FlyingSpur : 9th April 2008 at 19:19.
Old 10th April 2008, 09:16   #154
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
Spotted this one and was tailing it all the way from Heera Panna upto the end of Marine Drive, on the day the Ferrari rally was flagged off from the Taj. Was on my way there, actually. Claimed to be a Mansory GT63. And the exhausts look terrible but MAN you should have heard that sound !!

Attachment 7270

Attachment 7271

Attachment 7272

Attachment 7273

Attachment 7274

Pictures aren't exactly A1 quality, but i've uploaded the ones (of many that I clicked) which I feel will highlight the most detail of the car. And one, solely for catching the driver on the wrong side of the road

....and since I can't resist saying this, IMO the chrome surrounding the front grill, and the colour, are crap. But a Bentley is a Bentley.
I've seen the same car from Taj Mahal Hotel along with Dr.Mallya's red Flying Spur, when I visited Mumbai last time..Unfortunetly it was during that visit my cam-phone was lost...I've snaped both cars that time...
Old 10th April 2008, 12:58   #155
Senior - BHPian

Any idea who the owner is?
Old 10th April 2008, 13:01   #156
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
Any idea who the owner is?
Its the same car from Poona...pics were posted in another thread.
The grill still looks as hideous!
Old 10th April 2008, 14:16   #157
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Its the same car from Poona...pics were posted in another thread.
The grill still looks as hideous!
Absolutely. It really cheapens the overall look. And the Pune bit, yeah I should have figured from the licence plate. Could you give me a link? I cant find the "other thread". Sorry and thanks.
Old 10th April 2008, 14:40   #158
BHPian

Spotted a white bentley DHC on friday night on worli naka road.

Didnt get a chance to see the numberplate, was on the opposite side of the road.
Old 10th April 2008, 14:43   #159
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.P.M View Post
Spotted a white bentley DHC on friday night on worli naka road.

Didnt get a chance to see the numberplate, was on the opposite side of the road.
Bentley GTC you mean. Rolls Royce makes the DHC. A white one now, is it a new find?
Old 10th April 2008, 15:49   #160
BHPian

My bad: I meant the GTC. I think it was a new one.
Old 10th April 2008, 17:43   #161
BHPian

Saw a Black Flying Spur with that big opel car (dont know its name) with blue lights in pune near the central mall at bund garden...
Old 1st May 2008, 15:11   #162
Senior - BHPian

More pictures of the "common red bentley in mumbai". Just got them a couple of hours back. I can never get bored of clicking that car. Inspired my username after all (this very car, the first time I sat in it) !!

Pics : Bentley Continental GT / Flying Spur / GTC-bentley-03.jpg

Pics : Bentley Continental GT / Flying Spur / GTC-bentley-05.jpg

Pics : Bentley Continental GT / Flying Spur / GTC-bentley-06.jpg

Pics : Bentley Continental GT / Flying Spur / GTC-bentley-07.jpg

Old 1st May 2008, 15:51   #163
Senior - BHPian

Nice shots there FlyingSpur. The blue one looks really beautiful. I've seen a white and a pista green one in Blore but this shade of blue just moves me. In the flesh it would look mucho better i'm sure.

please educate me on what is the mansory GT63? Is it a souped up version?

Last edited by n_aditya : 1st May 2008 at 15:53.
Old 1st May 2008, 15:57   #164
v10
BHPian

This partcular blue conti gt was bought from the bentley dealer here in delhi and was one of the first ones here.. looked awesome on the move.. great colour on a conti gt but red takes the prize, but looks messed up with all the cheap chrome!!
Old 1st May 2008, 16:23   #165
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
Nice shots there FlyingSpur. The blue one looks really beautiful. I've seen a white and a pista green one in Blore but this shade of blue just moves me. In the flesh it would look mucho better i'm sure.

please educate me on what is the mansory GT63? Is it a souped up version?
Google it. I'm sorry I don't know in detail about the Mansory/Mulliner options on the Bentleys. Mulliner is in-house form Bentley while Mansory is after-market of sorts, I think. It isn't souped up really, I doubt it. These things are basically with an option here or an option there to make it exclusive, apparently. I hate the chrome grille.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks