Team-BHP - Rolls Royce comes to Chandigarh
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Rolls Royce comes to Chandigarh (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/115991-rolls-royce-comes-chandigarh.html)

Rolls-Royce is set to launch its 4th dealership in India at Chandigarh.

Ghost Extended Wheelbase makes Chandigarh Debut
(L-R)- Radhe Kapur- Chairman of Select Cars, Herfired Hasenoehrl- Head of Business Development- India, Sri Lanka & Bangladesh
Rolls Royce comes to Chandigarh-lr-radhe-kapur-herfired-hasenoehrl.jpg

Ghost Extended Wheelbase at Sukhna Lake in Chandigarh
Rolls Royce comes to Chandigarh-ghost-extended-wheelbase-sukhna-lake-chandigarh.jpg

Pardon my ignorance, but does Chandigarh have a lot of people with deep pockets? Is it due to sheer demand in Chandigarh the showroom is in Chandigarh or is it just a regional showroom?

Quote:

Originally Posted by D33-PAC (Post 2685742)
Pardon my ignorance, but does Chandigarh have a lot of people with deep pockets? Is it due to sheer demand in Chandigarh the showroom is in Chandigarh or is it just a regional showroom?

Dude....
Do not misunderstand Chandigarh...........
We can find many top luxurious car in Chandigarh.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by D33-PAC (Post 2685742)

Chandigarh is a massive market for high-end automobiles with cars as varied as an Audi R8, to a Ferrari and Lambo's and everything in between.

It makes sense for Rolls Royce to open a showroom in Chandigarh and I'm glad they're taking this step. Kudos to them!! clap:

@D33 - mate come here and i ll show you around. The highest concentration of BMW'S and Mercedes' you ll find in an area not greater than 20 kms diagonal.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigron (Post 2685813)
@D33 - mate come here and i ll show you around. The highest concentration of BMW'S and Mercedes' you ll find in an area not greater than 20 kms diagonal.

I agree-you find more Beemers and Mercs in Chandigarh than normal plain jane cars now,and last month i had spotted Chd registered Rolls Royce in Amritsar:)

Good move, but if I am being honest, I would say rather than increasing the concentration of dealers in the North, a dealer in South (B'lore, Chennai or Cochin) would be more sensible.

I am sure these three states (KA,TN and KL) are bagging so many Rollers that a dedicated dealer wont hurt the brand. Its nearing 11 Ghosts in Kerala alone, I am not sure about the KA and TN figures.

Despite being termed as South, Hyd is almost as far away as Mumbai for Southies.

Oh yeah man ! Chandigarh had the FIRST Aston DBS in India man ! What else do you want ! We've got so many Porsches , Mercs , Audis and BMWs that they're no more a rare sight here . clap:

Chandigarh got Rolls Royce wow.

We should not forget that Chandigarh is center place for shopping for Punjab & half of Haryana and for sure large number of customers will be from Ludhiana , i remember to have seen Maybach 62 and couple of Bentley here plus Ever since Land Rover came to Punjab its great hit at Ludhiana.