Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th April 2012, 13:36   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Report & Pics : MINI's first showroom in India @ Mumbai

Amongst the legendar hatches - Beetle, fiat 500 and the Mini, the mini cooper is by far my most favourite. The red and black cooper s looks simply fantastic.

Manufacturing in India is something BMW should think about. 30lakh (ex-showroom) for a cooper s is quite a hefty sum. If it could come down about 10-12 lakh it would really sell a lot more.

This will be bought mainly by the rich mens girlfriends and wives I feel. The men start the Gallardo's and their 458's while the Mrs. fires up a mini cooper s. Overall, looks like a great showroom to spend time in.
Old 17th April 2012, 20:35   #17
Senior - BHPian

These new Minis are amongst those things that you buy straight from the heart,not from the head. Me? I'd go for a regular Abarth 500. But still,the Cooper S would be such a lovely,lovely drive though.
Old 9th May 2012, 18:13   #18
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

I saw a deep blue Mini Cooper convertible with multi-spoke wheels in Peddar Road, Mumbai last sunday. No pics sadly, but what a lovely looking car. Now I know why Mini's have such a cult following. They are just gorgeous.

Has Mini started deliveries in India? Or was it a private import? Anybody else seen this car in Mumbai?
Old 10th May 2012, 10:46   #19
Senior - BHPian

Mod Note : The Mini Cooper Official Review has been uploaded at this link. Please continue the discussion over on the new thread. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
Has Mini started deliveries in India? Or was it a private import? Anybody else seen this car in Mumbai?
This is the first car delivered and was ordered when the first mailers for booking cars was sent.

Last edited by GTO : 7th July 2012 at 14:25. Reason: Adding link to official review
speedy is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks