Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th April 2012, 01:45   #16
BANNED

Re: Black Pagani Zonda in Mumbai

I thought Pagani was coming to India, what's the hold up?

By the way, isn't the steering wheel on the other side? Since in Dubai is left-laned ?
Old 13th April 2012, 03:46   #17
BHPian

Perhaps it can join the Koenigsegg CCX, the Ferrari F40, the Vanquish, the Enzo, orlet's get imaginative, the 8 Reventons. And most importantly, all the Veyrons 'friends' have heard about in India.

The only Veyron documented in the country, whether over a speed hump in Hyd, or a holding yard in Mumbai, or the showroom in Delhi, is the same one! Those who claim to have friends with Veyrons in India, would either post atleast 1 pic to substantiate the claim, or just remain in silence. For true luxury is never discussed loudly, or in public about. Being so far away, if I missed anything, my apologies are truly offered.

Not to rain over anybody's parade, but if one truly had inside info on such things, then he would post pics. Or follow the golden rule. To remain silent, and enjoy speculation. That is my opinion, and it can be debated vastly. But I am looking forward to happiness and a sense of belonging here, so I hope I don't hurt sentiments, for it was not my intention. And on an ending note, if the Zonda is in Mumbai, I will be one of the first to line up for the aural and visual bliss! She is indeed a goddess!

Love and respect,

JayR.
JayR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th April 2012, 09:20   #18
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Mod Note : This thread is closed until evidence of the car's presence in India is received. Till then, it's merely rumours & speculation.

Please report this post if you want the thread re-opened and have pictures to share.

Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed