Team-BHP - Black Pagani Zonda in Mumbai
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Black Pagani Zonda in Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/118949-black-pagani-zonda-mumbai.html)

Yes, you read it correctly :cool:

There's a black Pagani Zonda (most probably "S") in Mumbai at the moment. Its on Carnet with DXB registration.

Will post more info as I'll get. In the mean time, keep your cameras ready :thumbs up

I think its a F.Saw some pictures on facebook.:)

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members. We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Yep it was first seen at jvpd Juhu driven rather sedately ;) Should be here for a few weeks

Yes, I too saw a picture of the car from rear.

Since I saw it in a bhpian's Fb profile, I was waiting for him to post the complete set here.

@"That bhpian", please oblige :)

EDIT: And Yes, it's a Zonda F.

Wow a Zonda F in India! That will be one sight to behold. Has somebody actually bought it?

Pictures please!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by vaibzi (Post 2742914)
Wow a Zonda F in India! That will be one sight to behold. Has somebody actually bought it?

As mentioned in the initial post, it is Dubai registered and is here on Carnet.

But a Zonda touching our shores, Bliss indeed!

Until REAL pics emerge lets keep mum about it. Most probably it isnt true. See the pics of Facebook. Very misleading.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danlalan
Until REAL pics emerge lets keep mum about it. Most probably it isnt true. See the pics of Facebook. Very misleading.

Wats so misleading in it?? why you think its not true? any specific reason? its been confirmed by a bhpIan.
just saw a pic of it in Mumbai customs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 2743837)
Wats so misleading in it?? why you think its not true? any specific reason? its been confirmed by a bhpIan.

How did you see pictures of it in the Mumbai Customs? Is it published or open to public viewing, then whats the site address?

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooby05 (Post 2744064)
How did you see pictures of it in the Mumbai Customs? Is it published or open to public viewing, then whats the site address?

Dude, I don't think he meant a website.

I think he meant a picture from the Mumbai Customs yard which somebody shot. There is no denying that we do see such scoop pics every now and then.

The first Aventador, first FF, RR Ghosts lots of such pics from the Mumbai Air Freight yard has been on the forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 2743837)

Until you dont see it on proper proper BOMBAY ROADS. With a rickshaw and taxi etc nobodys going to believe it.
This could be in a garage in god knows where. Misleading.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danlalan (Post 2744466)
Until you dont see it on proper proper BOMBAY ROADS. With a rickshaw and taxi etc nobodys going to believe it.
This could be in a garage in god knows where. Misleading.

It IS in Dubai. See the link. The cars in the background in the 2nd pic bear Dubai registration

Thread is useless without pictures

It would be a treat to watch The Big Z on Indian Roads.

Speculations been flying high and low always with regards to these Hyper Cars, for instance the Veyron Thread and Silver Koenigsegg CCX being in Hyderabad (as posted by Now Banned TBHP Member ravelsnip@gmail). It's only when someone sees in person and posts the pics can we give a zillion dollar smile and oogle at the beauties on Indian Roads. Till then, keeping fingers crossed and hoping someone captures the beast in flesh and posts it here.