Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th April 2006, 21:18   #31
BHPian

guys if there is any ardent tamil cinema follower here they wud hav noticed that this is the car which was used in the film called " GHAJINI" starring surya and asin...this car was used as a personal transport by surya .....in the film offcourse.....but im sure this doesnt belong to him cos he owns a terracan
Old 17th April 2006, 11:35   #32
Senior - BHPian

Hope this Indian made Merc Pullman is parked at the service center at Delhi..

The truck on the background is a 80s 6x6 or 6x4 rigid truck used for some extreme use like off-road or railway use (its seen Ministry of Raiway on it)..I more interested in heavy vehicles especially super heavy trucks..
Old 17th April 2006, 12:06   #33
BHPian

Even i saw it ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by S@~+#0$#
Hey Jay, the color combination and the rear end looks like that of a maybach. BTW, one of my friend said he has seen a Maybach twice in Bangalore at the Golden Palms Resort belonging to __________. Probably he has seen this Merc Limo and mistook it for a Maybach.

Note from moderator - Please do not reveal owner identities. Please make yourself familiar with the TBHP rules.

No santhosh, you friend is right. even i saw Maybach 62 just inside Manipal Hospital. Opp to Leela Palace. I did not carry a cam :(
Jai

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks