Team-BHP - Porsche 911 Carrera 4 GTS in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Porsche 911 Carrera 4 GTS in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/120612-porsche-911-carrera-4-gts-india.html)

Most probably India's first Porsche 911 Carrera 4 GTS.

Specs:
Source - Vantage Cars

Suhaas rejoice! :P

But coming back, car looks just brilliant. The decals(?) on the bonnet really up the looks factor. Good choice!

Great find Scorcher.Looks amazing in that colour. Makes you want to steal it and rip it hard just like the scene from Gone in 60 seconds. By the way I see that the Porsche crest on the front hood is not like the regular one. So is it specific to the Carrera?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashwin.terminat (Post 2778384)
The decals(?) on the bonnet really up the looks factor. Good choice!

Actually, Decal runs right up the hood, through to roof and ends on the spoiler.

Understated elegance at its best. Love the clean and balanced designs of Porsche. Started off as a big fan of Lamborghini designing. Now just love Porsche designs. Doesn't give any hint of the power that lies beneath. Good choice of car and the colour.

Few odd things.

Carrera 4 GTS has this large red reflective stripe in the rear,and the badge should say "Carrera 4 GTS" and not just GTS.

There is another silver car in the VMC albums sans the stripes,wings,930-style sides,different wheels,reflective stripe and Carrera 4 GTS written at the back.

So most probably the originally imported car got these modifications done,or these are 2 different cars?

Looks brilliant nevertheless.:)

Whoa!! What a nice way to start the day!!! :D Good Morning Everyone!!!

Log in to team-bhp in the morning only to see what Scorcher had in store for those crazy petrol heads!! Hot news about yet another beauty in town, the very own Porsche 911 Carrera 4 GTS!

435 bph under the hood with a manual short shifter! Pure bliss to those who have a chance to be behind the wheels!

I'm in love with the third pic!! The three mighty letters "GTS" says it all!!

Thanks again Scorcher!! :thumbs up

Best,
R-Six

Some pics of the GTS, before the mods.

Source- http://www.facebook.com/VantageMotorCars

As evident from the above pics, the car is sporting some aftermarket bits, the rims are from HRE, the spoiler, decals, badges are all add-ons.

The engine also has been tweaked to produce 435hp.

The car is going to Chandigarh.

435 BHP & Manual Tranny :thumbs up:thumbs up

Very tastefully done up 911, somewhat retro-meets-contemporary. The owner has taste. Glad he got the wing too. A Porsche without that massive rear wing looks incomplete to me.

I much prefer the older rims this car wore though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by R-Six (Post 2778529)
Whoa!! What a nice way to start the day!!! :D Good Morning Everyone!!!

Log in to team-bhp in the morning only to see what Scorcher had in store for those crazy petrol heads!! Hot news about yet another beauty in town, the very own Porsche 911 Carrera 4 GTS!

435 bph under the hood with a manual short shifter! Pure bliss to those who have a chance to be behind the wheels!

I'm in love with the third pic!! The three mighty letters "GTS" says it all!!

Thanks again Scorcher!! :thumbs up

Best,
R-Six

Sorry to spoil your beautiful morning ! But this car is coming to Chandigarh.. Tomorrow i guess is the delivery day ! the stock one has about 408 bhp . This one with some tweaks and carbon fiber stuff churns out 435 bhp. It weighs considerably less than the original car because the owner has put the car on a strict diet even before he had got the keys to it !:D
Hence quicker from 0-62 miles an hour than the standard car.

That is one tasty car, Scorcher! Nice find :) Looks fabulous with that spoiler.

Some more pics :)

A Carrera 4 GTS in India! :Shockked:

This could well be one of the rarest Porsches in India. It's a brilliant car, this.

I just wish the owner had got the 2WD Carrera GTS instead. Two-wheel-drive = more fun!

Not a fan of the new wheels, I prefer the stock center-lock Spyder RS wheels. It suits this car perfectly. Check out those tyres in the first picture! :Shockked: They're 305 sections but look wider!

The wing looks nice too, but again, I'd have liked the Aerokit from the Porsche factory options list.

Like the fact that the owner got himself a black stone-guard for the GTS too. Rarely do people go in for the visible stone-guards on modern 911s these days. It's a very '70s and '80s design-feature.

Great to see a GTS in India. Never thought anyone would buy it. Especially since most 997 type 911s have been phased out and production has been stopped officially.

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.