Team-BHP - spotted four hotbikes
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   spotted four hotbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/12239-spotted-four-hotbikes.html)

Suzuki GSX R, R1, KAWASAKI, HONDA
i saw these guyz at siddhivinayak then i went to airport and these guyz were there....forgive me for bad quality pics

that must have been some ride to airport han... anyway try posting thumbnails its easier for people with low bandwidth

Hi PDev

Nice find.

Hard to see the entire pic at one go. A thumbnail or a resized image would have been great.

sorry guyz will take care next time and the best part i like about these bikes they had small neon lights under the cowl it looks great and specially the second bike R1 it has got 4 exhaust pipes i hope you guyz can see that

R1 with 4 exhausts then this group is from matunga they can be spotted at 5 gardens in the evening they r always there check them out

last time when i was there i saw the R1 N THE HONDA guy dragging the wheelie it was awesome to see those sbk's in action man

Hey I saw these 4 bikes leaving the lane opposite breach candy hospital (rajabali patel road) on saturday afternoon around 3-4pm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suyog_007
R1 with 4 exhausts then this group is from matunga t

Nope your wrong.
I know the guys that own the bikes and except for the Kwacker, all of them are from TOWN side not MATUNGA

I have seen the the R1 in town but never together with the other 3 bikes. dont know where they are from though. i suspect one of them lives in that lane opposite breach candy hospital (not the one that leads to Sophia college).

i have seen these types of groups many times coz i m a night creature there is one group in which they have 2 busas 1 R1 one ninja
and there is another group which goes for a long ride on every sunday morning by 6 am i believe there is some one by the name loyds (mayb) in that group

Even my manager has a busa and a R1 in his group they have got honda ruine, johns bike and has 2-3 superbikes
working as a marketing manager in my company

i think you are talking about the SBK group and yes they regularly keep meeting and they go for long rides. one member of team bhp his name is bikefreak is also a member of their group he drives a CBR 600 F2 and he keep posting the pics of his ride and meets.

the R1, the gixxer and the kwacker all hav kick a*s after market products on them!! i donno bout
the honda

Note From Moderator - TBHP does not allow owners identities to be revealed, please familiarize yourself with the rules.

well if they ever need bikes in a dhoom 3 u know where to go now! :)

Note From Moderator - TBHP does not allow owners identities to be revealed. You have been warned several times before, and this is your last warning.

All I can say is if youre riding litre class .... make sure the bank accounts first class....

Nice spotting dude.....