Team-BHP - Pete's Super Sunday - 9th Sept 2012 | Kerala's 1st Supercar Show!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pete's Super Sunday - 9th Sept 2012 | Kerala's 1st Supercar Show! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/125126-petes-super-sunday-9th-sept-2012-keralas-1st-supercar-show.html)

Yes, just 10 days after the F1 Demo Drive in Trivandrum, Kerala's is hosting it's first Supercar Show! clap:

Drive - 6am
Public Showcase - 11.30am
Venue - Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Kaloor
Date - 9th September 2012

Cars expected -

Wow! Great news, Scorcher! The question is where they gonna be during 6am to 11:30am? ;-)

P.S > Have the other Fezza's landed in the state?

This is great news! I'm sure all of team bhp members can meet up here as well. Just got to figure out how to know who's who in the crowd (wish we had some team bhp t-shirts or badges to wear)!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 (Post 2874102)
This is great news! I'm sure all of team bhp members can meet up here as well. Just got to figure out how to know who's who in the crowd (wish we had some team bhp t-shirts or badges to wear)!

True. I have put this in the Cochin Meet thread
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...cochin-76.html

Let's see if we can meet other bhpians.

I'm in for sure!!!

The opening post mentions a drive at 6AM.
Is it a Supercar drive??

Quote:

Originally Posted by mittyr (Post 2873884)
The question is where they gonna be during 6am to 11:30am? ;-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speed.Demon (Post 2874368)
The opening post mentions a drive at 6AM.
Is it a Supercar drive??

J Garage - Athirapally - Kaloor Stadium.
Quote:

Originally Posted by mittyr (Post 2873884)
Have the other Fezza's landed in the state?

No, the sad part is, one of the F430's dropped too.

Update::
Thanks,
Vish.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2892219)
Update::
  • The Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 has pulled out of the event.
  • A Lamborghini Gallardo LP560 is a new arrival to the state and will be present at the event.
  • The organizers have informed that the drive is NOT a public event and is only for the supercars and a invited few to attend.
  • The public showcase will be held at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Kaloor at around 12 in the noon.
Thanks,
Vish.

So the LP640 has dropped out and also the F430? Damn, the reasons for me to come for the show was to see these cars and those reasons are disappearing one by one!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 (Post 2892323)
So the LP640 has dropped out and also the F430? Damn, the reasons for me to come for the show was to see these cars and those reasons are disappearing one by one!

The F430 is not dropped. DN’s is the one that’s coming, the Thrissur car won’t be there.

In my earlier post, what I meant by the F430 being dropped is that 2 more F430s were supposed to bought into the state, now both of them are dropped. One deal fell apart and the other person got himself a Gallardo LP560.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 2892471)
The F430 is not dropped. DN’s is the one that’s coming, the Thrissur car won’t be there.

In my earlier post, what I meant by the F430 being dropped is that 2 more F430s were supposed to bought into the state, now both of them are dropped. One deal fell apart and the other person got himself a Gallardo LP560.

Oh ok. Thanks for clearing that! Glad to see atleast one Ferrari. Really wanted to see the LP 640 as well (seen almost all the cars when I used to travel except the amazing lambo). Oh well, better than nothing.

Really an amazing event ever to happen in kerala. All those beasts are getting together at one spot. But, is it just a showcase or some demo drive is going to take place at the stadium? If it is so, then it would be a fantastic experience to see them gearing up. Most people other than we bhp-ians hardly know about these hot super stuffs on wheels and what they can do in the tarmac. The event would definitely be beneficial to the public and would aid in fleshing out motorsport in India.

Its a good night, I guess ;)

Heard that some car wrecked during the drive? So the question is, when is Kerala government going ban any such events in future? (Like the Narain drive at Tvm was called off)

Heard that the SL55 AMG and M3 met with an accident!

Any pictures of the wrecked M3 ? I see the news spreading on FB about the crash. So what was it driver error ? If it was a mechanical failure, its not very good news for the modifier, in this case, Pete's.