Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th April 2006, 19:53   #1
Senior - BHPian

Add a White+Red CLS350 and Red+Black SLK200 in delhi

I was there to take delivery of these 2 cars with my friends. the SLK was gifted to the girl as her wedding present and the CLS is kept by her brother, both are awesome cars, but when you have the CLS there who cares about the SLK, the CLS just rocked and this is the best color combination in any car and the CLS was glowing in white..oh well..it was a good experience over all, we took delivery of these 2 sundays back...good fun..

just wanted to add this in..didnt take pictures cuz we have plenty of them around..
Old 25th April 2006, 20:17   #2
Senior - BHPian

I had seen these two cars together 2 sundays back taking a right from under the Nehru Place flyover towards Park Royal at around 5:30-6pm. The CLS had a temporary number on and the SLK had no numberplates. Couldn't see who was in the CLS but the SLK had the top down and was being driven by two young guys.
Old 25th April 2006, 20:26   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava
I had seen these two cars together 2 sundays back taking a right from under the Nehru Place flyover towards Park Royal at around 5:30-6pm. The CLS had a temporary number on and the SLK had no numberplates. Couldn't see who was in the CLS but the SLK had the top down and was being driven by two young guys.
Yup i was in the SLK on the passenger side, the guy driving was the groom to be... thats the time we took delivery and had just filled gas and was taking it to sufdarjung...

Last edited by 1Day : 25th April 2006 at 20:31.
Old 25th April 2006, 21:00   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Day
Yup i was in the SLK on the passenger side, the guy driving was the groom to be... thats the time we took delivery and had just filled gas and was taking it to sufdarjung...
Did you see a Red, Loud VTEC revving past you while taking the right turn?
Old 25th April 2006, 22:46   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava
Did you see a Red, Loud VTEC revving past you while taking the right turn?
I saw a honda city but i thought it was green with aftermarket wheels, but could have been red, i definetly notice a loud noise when we took the turn to park royal..
Old 25th April 2006, 23:12   #6
Senior - BHPian

I was driving the VTEC and had seen them!! It's a red car with OE alloys and yes it is loud!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks