Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th December 2012, 07:36   #16

Re: Lamborghini Aventador upgrade by Racetech India

The video is very tastefully edited, well done!! You captured the sheer power and rage from the beast, I'll confess I teared up at the end. To see this kind of quality work done in India is well welcomed.. good job Racetech.
Old 20th December 2012, 14:04   #17
BHPian

Good going RaceTech. Amazing and tasteful video too. Spitting flames is always a big bonus
Old 20th December 2012, 14:51   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

Last week after crossing the BWSL i saw a white Aventador overtake me at Bandra Reclamation that car was also spitting flame (blue flames to be precise) on red lining gear shifts.

I suppose the STOCK Aventador spits flame too, heres one of the videos of the stock Aventador being free revved & spitting blue flames;

Last edited by karan561 : 20th December 2012 at 14:59.
Old 21st December 2012, 11:55   #19
Senior - BHPian

OH...MY....GOD!!! There is no other word than 'orgasmic'. What a car, what a sound! Kudos to Racetech for doing this wonderful job. I hope to see this vehicle some time on our roads. I really wish I knew about this install beforehand. Its worth taking a couple days off from work just to see it happen.

Although, as metalbuff claims.....there are no roads in bangalore where you can give the exhaust a real work out. Even our ring roads are full of bumps and makes it one big camel ride.

I'm curious to know though, are all those misfires ok for the car? There's some serious spitting happening in the video.
Old 21st December 2012, 14:21   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullrevs View Post
OH...MY....GOD!!! There is no other word than 'orgasmic'. What a car, what a sound! Kudos to Racetech for doing this wonderful job. I hope to see this vehicle some time on our roads. I really wish I knew about this install beforehand. Its worth taking a couple days off from work just to see it happen.

Although, as metalbuff claims.....there are no roads in bangalore where you can give the exhaust a real work out. Even our ring roads are full of bumps and makes it one big camel ride.

I'm curious to know though, are all those misfires ok for the car? There's some serious spitting happening in the video.
I dont think thats a misfire. The exhaust is so hot that the moment any unburnt fuel (part of the exhaust gases) comes in contact with it catches fire and causes a loud bang.
Old 21st December 2012, 17:55   #21
Senior - BHPian

Wow Wow Wow! What an install. Kudos to Racetech. Getting these done in India surely shows that we are up there when it comes to offering high end products and service.

In office now so cant watch the video which i will once i reach home.

Could you elaborate more on the remote Db modulation. How is that possible. i have never heard of it before.

Cheers.
Old 21st December 2012, 21:03   #22
BHPian

The sound is crazy and i love every bit of it. Cheers race tech, you guys make me feel proud. I am lost for words and i have been repeatedly watching the Race tech video because the sound make my weeks go weak. yeah i am curios to know more about the fire spitting from the exhaust. Cheers
Old 21st December 2012, 23:24   #23
BHPian

Hi Guys,

Would like to answer most of the questions to the best we can.

1) The car is not misfiring, this happens in the stock exhaust also, its just that the stock exhaust system design prevents most of the flames to be visible.

2) We have multiple ways of countrolling exhaust db , there are 2 paths the exhaust could pass, path 1 the longer silent path, path 2 the shorter louder path.

In the stock system this is controlled via the ecu and the paths decided to switch at pre-determined rpms.

In Our system we can switch between, choosing the exhaust path by our control or by stock ecu control.

Regards
Racetech

Last edited by Racetech : 21st December 2012 at 23:29.
Racetech is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th December 2012, 12:27   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racetech View Post
2) We have multiple ways of countrolling exhaust db , there are 2 paths the exhaust could pass, path 1 the longer silent path, path 2 the shorter louder path.

In the stock system this is controlled via the ecu and the paths decided to switch at pre-determined rpms.

In Our system we can switch between, choosing the exhaust path by our control or by stock ecu control.

Regards
Racetech
Could you tell us which route you have chosen for the upgrade? Any figures/readings of the sounds now made by the beast?
Old 28th December 2012, 01:47   #25
Team-BHP Support

That is absolutely crazy!

I was skeptical and apprehensive at first. I've always preferred the stock sound on most supercars. Somehow they sound 'right'. But this. This is mental. It almost sounds like the old Zonda.

And you've turned it into a flame thrower!

Forget about the button that controls the exhaust db. I'll take it without that.
Old 10th January 2013, 02:30   #26
BHPian

The very same Aventador is getting fitted with parts from a reputed German tuner. It'll soon end up "OUTATIME"
Old 10th January 2013, 10:22   #27
Senior - BHPian

I saw an image of the very same Aventador fitted with a DMC spoiler, very SVish in style.

I think image was clicked by our very own Manish Asrani only.
Old 10th January 2013, 10:28   #28
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANDHAV View Post
I saw an image of the very same Aventador fitted with a DMC spoiler, very SVish in style.

I think image was clicked by our very own Manish Asrani only.
It's uploaded on his Facebook page. Only the spoiler has been fitted at the moment, other parts will follow soon.
Old 10th January 2013, 14:21   #29
BHPian

India's 1st Aventador to sport the DMC wing!
Courtesy: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Manish...763614?fref=ts

P.S: Sorry Manish, couldn't resist but share them on your behalf!
Attached Thumbnails
Lamborghini Aventador upgrade by Racetech India-165040_361036860661884_860361853_n.jpg  

Lamborghini Aventador upgrade by Racetech India-543780_361044217327815_1552031192_n.jpg  

Lamborghini Aventador upgrade by Racetech India-530815_361062970659273_30539182_n.jpg  

syedhafeez is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks