Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th May 2006, 11:44   #1
Senior - BHPian

Spotted new S, Touareg, A4, 5-series etc in Bangalore

I'm living in Calicut (Kerala). B'lore is just 360kms from my home town. We often used to visit the 'garden city' for business & personal purposes. After the opening of the new 4-track B'lore-Mysore highway the driving has become very comfortable & driving time has reduced so much (last day I took it took only 5.5hrs even with a ghat section). Now I used to drive even for a short visit. . Y'day I was in B'lore just for a day and it was a nice day. I wer able to see some exciting motors within 2 hrs of evening drive in the city .

Most exciting car I saw was a new S-class at the Philips tower near Hulsore lake..it was S500 in carneol red body & biege interiors..this new red is a stunning colour..I was told by the Merc dealer that its the only S delivered by them & its imported as CBU. And they have already received 8 confirmed orders. The delivery will start by the coming Sep.

Other cars I saw were 2-VW Touareg (white & silver), new Audi A4 (blue), new BMW 5 (white, it was a Kerala regn owned by a doctor in Tellichery), 2-S320 (W220, both silver), X5(silver), ML270 CDI(silver), Lexus LX470 (biege), 4-Land cruiser & 6-Prado, etc. There was a 1985 white Range Rover too in the city..thats mine..

I'm very sorry, unfortunately I couldn't take any photos as my mobile's battery charge over & I forgot to take my charger.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Post Edited. Smilie usage is restricted to two per post on Team-BHP. Please refrain from using excessive smilies.

We advice you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by adya33 : 22nd May 2006 at 19:22.
Old 22nd May 2006, 16:41   #2
BHPian

Which Philips building U saw the new S? Is that the one near the MEG condonment area. I've not seen new S so far. Will it use to be there always? U could have took some snaps.

Its true that B'lore has so many imported cars & SUVs. I saw a Bentley Flying Spur & a couple of Porsche last week. Here there are somany imported bikes too. In my area there is a Hyabusa, R1, Ninja etc....
Old 23rd May 2006, 12:44   #3
Senior - BHPian

Yes..I saw it coming out from the Philips complex near the MEG opp to Ulsoor lake..It was in front of me till the next junction, then it went towards the M.G.Road. But I had to deviate. Later from Sundaram Motors (Merc dealer) told me that it used to be there. As u r from Bangalore try to see it a take a snap of it.
Old 3rd June 2006, 14:33   #4
BHPian

Hanmust, I saw that S500 from the same building..but couldn't take the photos as the security didn't allowed me. I waited for a while thinking to snap it when it come out. But I had to go as my girl friend called me
Old 26th July 2006, 11:59   #5
BHPian

Klaus17

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks