Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th January 2018, 15:11   #76
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Re: From the "5" to the Audi RS-5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrideRed View Post
Bangalore seriously? While the road surface is decent in Bangalore, they are narrow,congested and no traffic sense. If situation is worse in Mumbai wondering what state it is in!
Bangalore is much much better when compared to Mumbai!
The congestion here is a fraction of that in Mumbai.
Old 4th January 2018, 15:31   #77
Team-BHP Support

If you stick to the Central Business District of Bangalore, you could easily drive your supercar / sports car around. You could even drive it around in some suburbs. But you gotta be careful and chalk-out your route / be familiar with roads in the city to be able to venture out.

Sahil,

Are you looking at a lateral upgrade (i.e. 2+2 coupe like your RS5), or are you looking at a full-blown 2-seater sports car?

Finding a NA V8 is going to be tricky, unless you are open to the pre-owned cars.
Old 13th January 2018, 11:43   #78
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhaas307 View Post

Are you looking at a lateral upgrade (i.e. 2+2 coupe like your RS5), or are you looking at a full-blown 2-seater sports car?

Finding a NA V8 is going to be tricky, unless you are open to the pre-owned cars.
I am keeping my options completely open now, not too keen on a 2 seater might actually consider a full blow 4 seater sports sedan. If not a NA V8, a turbo V8 is as much or more fun.

I am quite attached to the RS5, like I said, might just retain it if I don't find a good home for it. (Gosh, I sound like I am giving my pet away )
Sahil is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks