Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th May 2013, 19:44   #16
BANNED

Infractions: 0/3 (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso Corsa View Post

And where in India do you expect us to buy a UK version of the magazine ?
Subscribe to the e version on your ipad or tablet, assuming you dont mind reading e mags! Well worth it!
Old 14th May 2013, 19:55   #17
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Scoop: Jaguar F-Type spotted in Pune!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
Subscribe to the e version on your ipad or tablet, assuming you dont mind reading e mags! Well worth it!
Good alternative, but as you say, you have to not mind reading e mags.

I've come to the conclusion I don't like e mags or e books at all. So I'm sticking to proper die hard printed copies. I've only got an iPad. Maybe its better when you have a dedicated reader such as a nook or whatever they're called. But as it is my briefcase if full of electronic devices and endless chargers and cables. I don't want another one.

Ebooks have overtaken printed books in the USA more than a year ago. So it's definitely taking on big time. I just don't like it. Or as my 22 year old daughter puts it: Daddy, you're such an old git these days.
Jeroen is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 14th May 2013, 19:56   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post

Thanks for the tip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeroen View Post

Well, I don't know about the whole of India. I live in Delhi and I can think of at least 4-5 shops where they keep a very good selection of all sorts of international/UK magazines. On Khan market alone there are three shops that sell them. I'm into (classic) cars, aviation, photography and yachting. I can get all the international/UK magazines I used to be able to get in the USA and the UK right here in several locations.
I've seen photography and yatching magazines for sale in Mumbai, haven't come across any automotive magazine yet. Gotta search! But as Shankar pointed out, subscribing to the tablet version might turn out even more cheaper and easier to access.
Old 17th May 2013, 23:59   #19
Senior - BHPian

I believe this thread has digressed far too much. Can we get back to the F-Type please, and let e-mag lovers stick to the online mag and the ones who like thumbing the pages to their magazines?
shamik.bose is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th May 2013, 09:22   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso Corsa View Post
And where in India do you expect us to buy a UK version of the magazine ?
Rosso I see you're located in Mumbai. I'm almost certain you can pick one up at crosswords. I remember seeing those with the playb...with other foreign magazines long ago.
: )
Maky is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed