Team-BHP - Pics: Imports gathering dust in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Pics: Imports gathering dust in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/13744-pics-imports-gathering-dust-india-13.html)

Here's a volvo lying in pune

wow a turbo diesel 740gl a station wagon that too. the cars are very good runners. i wonder how people have the heart to do this.

There's also a Isuzu Gemini 1.8 in the same parking in samilar condition. Maybe both have the same owner.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shreeram (Post 553285)
There's also a Isuzu Gemini 1.8 in the same parking in samilar condition. Maybe both have the same owner.

shreeram did you manage to take pictures of this car as well? as you say it might be the same owner, why does he not sell them if he does not want to look after them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 554107)
shreeram did you manage to take pictures of this car as well? as you say it might be the same owner, why does he not sell them if he does not want to look after them.

No i didn't snap the gemini. I was not able to talk to the owner he was not there. maybe i will visit the place again & talk to the owner. Let's see if he is willing to sell them at a bargain able price.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shreeram (Post 554513)
No i didn't snap the gemini. I was not able to talk to the owner he was not there. maybe i will visit the place again & talk to the owner. Let's see if he is willing to sell them at a bargain able price.

you could try that, maybe you will get the standard reply "no its not for sale". or you might be quoted the most ridiculous amount that would reluctantly force you to say thank you very much. some people like either takeing the car to the grave or sending it to the scrapper. best of luck let us know what happens.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedy (Post 554748)
you could try that, maybe you will get the standard reply "no its not for sale". or you might be quoted the most ridiculous amount that would reluctantly force you to say thank you very much. some people like either takeing the car to the grave or sending it to the scrapper. best of luck let us know what happens.

Will Soon

And ya, not some people but all most all of the people who own rusting ones quote the most ridiculous amount / refuse to sell them giving reasons like "sentimental value" & prefer takeing the car to the grave or sending it to the scrapper even if they get paid peanuts for it.

hey I am unable to upload the pics of a dying Ferrari. The car looks like a 328 GTS..I have the snaps with me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaKnight (Post 572579)
hey I am unable to upload the pics of a dying Ferrari. The car looks like a 328 GTS..I have the snaps with me.

you must be jokeing another ferrari dieing. man i want to see it for sure. try ImageShack® - Hosting it should work

for some reasons imageshack aint working!!

have uploaded the same via all you can upload ...have a look

heres another pic from the front..

Errrm, knighty

I don't think that this is a ferrari.

The wipers look american - recessed. The door mirrors are different and the doors are too short and have no quarterlight. Check out the wheels.

Check out my pic of me in the 328 and see

Might be something based on the Fiero or Mr2

this one is not exactly this topic material but still thought of posting it:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat (Post 573036)
Errrm, knighty

I don't think that this is a ferrari.

The wipers look american - recessed. The door mirrors are different and the doors are too short and have no quarterlight. Check out the wheels.

Check out my pic of me in the 328 and see

Might be something based on the Fiero or Mr2

agree: with you Ajmat. Great observation. Now that you mentioned it, it definately is a much smaller copy but a good one at that too. Shorter or smaller everything, doors, bonnet, side scoop, wheels and everything.