Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th June 2007, 02:37   #136
Senior - BHPian

Yeah there is one new addition in which I got a nice ride! Pics & report cooming up soon!

P.S. It's a V8!
Old 13th June 2007, 14:37   #137
BHPian

hey liv

what a collection!!!
in respect to your new bentley, i recall you mentioning that you were totally unhappy with the continental GT in delhi, so how come you decided to go in for another bentley?

also, i noticed that there are no RR's or Arnages in your collection- any reason in particular?
Would love to meet when im in Mumbai next- probably august..
Old 13th June 2007, 16:41   #138
BHPian

Crazy collection dude.. why dont you add an Evo 9 to your collection? might not seem like much gettin a mitsu after lambos and stuff.. but nonetheless the Evo's a gr8 car.. anyways lookin forward to meetin up in mumbai with bhpians..
Old 13th June 2007, 18:28   #139
BHPian

liv2drv you collection is always amazing.I think that you are living sometimes in France because you have got Peugeot 607 bulletprrof quiet unsual.You seem to like Mercedes-Benz cars a lot.Did u know if your delaer in Uk has sold a Bugatti Veyron to Indian people?
Old 13th June 2007, 18:52   #140
Senior - BHPian

WOW !!! Great collection, I think liv2drv has exceeded Mr. Mallyas Collection of cars
Old 14th June 2007, 09:14   #141
BHPian

great collection

wow! even hiphop stars dont have so many cars , an escalade or a 60's muscle car like a charger or a mustang gt500 would be great additions to your collection
Old 15th June 2007, 19:28   #142
BHPian

i dont think our family collection is a scratch on Dr.Mallya's. His collection is crazY! As for RR's. My father used to be very big on them. i'm not quite sure why he has lost interest, but i'm guessing none of the current models interest him. Of course the Phantom is an awesome car but a bit too much £££. The mustang is something i've been looking into for India. But i'm not sure... The corvette seems nice too. An escalade would be amazing, but i know one is arriving in Delhi soon. I'll first see how it looks on our dilli streets before even thinking about it. As for the Veyron, i'll find out... i know he had one in his showroom a couple months ago. who he sold it to... i'll try and find out. Oh and the reason for the bentley flying spur... In Delhi it wasn't practical, but in London its quite easy... plus we made sure to get it without the centre console in the back, so now 5 can sit!
Got a few new photos... And a Team bhp member has a few of the new car in Delhi. I guess he'll post them soon.
Old 15th June 2007, 20:11   #143
BHPian

what a collection liv2drv, just awesome, however, theres one car you dont have in your collection and which you should have considering you are such a big fan of ferraris... its little sister, the Alfa Romeo.
Get a brera too.
Old 16th June 2007, 09:50   #144
BHPian

great collection

can i see your collection i am in delhi only , escalade would look great on our roads on some chrome 24's it would simply look stunning , a g wagon would be a great addition too
Old 16th June 2007, 16:00   #145
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2drv View Post
Got a few new photos... And a Team bhp member has a few of the new car in Delhi. I guess he'll post them soon.
Pictures coming up very soon sir, right after my holiday finishes!!
Old 20th June 2007, 03:33   #146
Senior - BHPian

Well a few weeks back I called a call from Liv2drv asking me where I was. I told him I was in Khan Market after which he said he has a surprise and told me he was coming over to show it to me. Now knowing him I knew it was going to be something good & as usual he didn't disappoint!

He turned in a beautiful CLS500 with 18" wheels, simply beautiful!! Here are the pictures for you guys:

The Infotainment/Navigation screen & console.

This car is equipped with Keyless Go & so has the Engine Start/Stop button atop the gearlever.

Note the completely leather covered dash

The Frameless Doors

Note the detailing on the headlight.

The fabulous 5-litre V8

It comes equipped with 245/40 ZR18 tyres on lovely 5-spoke wheels.

Must say that despite the low-profile the ride was pretty good in Comfort mode. Also another factor is that we were driving around in the Chanakyapuri area (fabulous roads!) so I might not have felt much due to that!!

Also the car comes fully equipped (lots of options are loaded) and was a treat. The seats had fans installed in them to keep our backsides dry! And the performance was fantastic with the V8 laying on a fabulous (albeit muted) soundtrack.

Must say I thoroughly enjoyed the experience, great choice Liv2drv!
Old 20th June 2007, 03:42   #147
Distinguished - BHPian

Nice car...But hasnt the CLS500 been switched over to the CLS550 now?
Old 20th June 2007, 09:06   #148
BHPian

Wow ! Nice One

The cls has always been one of my fav cars , the rims look stunning . Hoping to see photos of H2
Old 20th June 2007, 13:08   #149
BHPian

wow thats one great car. Saw the same color and model but with different registration on NH-8 few days back.
Old 20th June 2007, 13:15   #150
Senior - BHPian

woooooooooow i love this car so much i saw one in dehli and after that i have wanted it for myself ever since.

Nice car bro

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks