Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2013, 00:42   #1
BHPian

Video: The 2013 Parx SuperCar Show

Finally, your wait has come to an end. As we promised you, SCC is proud to present the 'Parx Super Car Show movie- PARADE'.
For those who missed it and for those who cannot get over the epic event of the Parx Super Car Show, watch it...like it and share it. Next year is not so far.. Enjoy it!!

Super Car Club is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 13th August 2013, 12:32   #2
BHPian

re: Video: The 2013 Parx SuperCar Show

Superb watch..
This video totally redefines the Indian automotive scene. We sure are redlining it.
A shout out to the world - India is there on the world map of exotics, super and hyper cars.
India is a place to watch out for...

Cheers..!!
abhijeetsng is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th August 2013, 18:28   #3
BHPian

Re: Video: The 2013 Parx SuperCar Show

Hey Guys!

Whilst you're at it, heres my ameteur video of the same!

Took me a while to finish, but now looking at it after 6 months, realised i kind of od'ed on the effects.

But still i love it.

Sameer_C is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th August 2013, 23:55   #4
BHPian

It was a very unfortunate thing that happened to the Audi R8 , Sad that he wasn't a part of the convoy and just came to watch the show, Well , I guess that's what happens when you roll uninvited ( No offense intended), I wonder what happened afterwards. Anyone knows?
Old 17th August 2013, 02:06   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by createrkid View Post
It was a very unfortunate thing that happened to the Audi R8 , Sad that he wasn't a part of the convoy and just came to watch the show, Well , I guess that's what happens when you roll uninvited ( No offense intended), I wonder what happened afterwards. Anyone knows?
Apparently Audi gave him the face lifted R8 that they launched at the event to hush things up and prevent the owner from slapping them with a lawsuit. Save them from tons of bad press. Smart move I'd say if at all this rumor is true.

Audi had blamed the incident on an exhaust modification however pictures of the car show that the exhaust looked stock atleast externally. I highly doubt it had been modified. Perhaps was just an excuse used by Audi India head.

Last edited by Sahil : 17th August 2013 at 02:08.
Old 17th August 2013, 19:43   #6
Senior - BHPian

SSC, thanks for sharing the video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Apparently Audi gave him the face lifted R8 that they launched at the event to hush things up and prevent the owner from slapping them with a lawsuit. Save them from tons of bad press. Smart move I'd say if at all this rumor is true.
A very good move by Audi. One thing I don't understand, why don't manufacturers on providing a brand new car, tell about it in media or at least a small notification so that everyone is aware of it.

Everyone knows a Audi R8 went up in flames but no one knows Audi gave a brand new that too face-lifted R8 to the owner.

Another example KSM Motors now AutoBahn Motors, Nerul Navi Mumbai gave a brand new Jetta MK6 to owner whose Jetta MK5 was totaled in a accident by their staff. Everyone knows that Jetta was totaled by them but no one knows a brand new car was given that too another generation.
Old 17th August 2013, 19:46   #7
Team-BHP Support

Quote:

Audi had blamed the incident on an exhaust modification however pictures of the car show that the exhaust looked stock atleast externally. I highly doubt it had been modified. Perhaps was just an excuse used by Audi India head.
Don't think a facelifted R8 was given. It was an A8 3.0 tdi as far as I know.
Old 17th August 2013, 20:17   #8
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post

Don't think a facelifted R8 was given. It was an A8 3.0 tdi as far as I know.
Exactly. Infact the facelift being given was a more of a rumour
Old 17th August 2013, 20:41   #9
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Car Club View Post
Finally, your wait has come to an end. As we promised you, SCC is proud to present the 'Parx Super Car Show movie- PARADE'.
For those who missed it and for those who cannot get over the epic event of the Parx Super Car Show, watch it...like it and share it. Next year is not so far.. Enjoy it!!

http://www.Youtube.com/watch?v=mSRNwyumLIc
The camera car is our very own BHPian kbk_75's M3
Old 17th August 2013, 20:50   #10
PPS
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Apparently Audi gave him the face lifted R8 that they launched at the event to hush things up and prevent the owner from slapping them with a lawsuit.
Haven't seen any facelifted R8 in the city apart from the demo car. There is a Q5 parked at the exact parking spot where the R8 used to stand in his building. As reported in the press, the owner stays exactly opposite to where the incident took place at Worli seaface.

@Super Car Club - The Rally should be held every 4-6 months!
PPS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2013, 20:56   #11
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPS View Post
Haven't seen any facelifted R8 in the city apart from the demo car. There is a Q5 parked at the exact parking spot where the R8 used to stand in his building. As reported in the press, the owner stays exactly opposite to where the incident took place at Worli seaface.

@Super Car Club - The Rally should be held every 4-6 months!
The A8 is there more than the Q5.
Also spotted sometimes is a Q7.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks