Team-BHP - Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/141012-lamborghini-bengaluru-pre-launch-preview.html)

I was Invited for the Pre-Launch preview of Automobili Lamborghini which was held on 30th and 31st of August @ Hotel Lalit Ashok.

It was display only event, they had the Lamborghini Aventador Roadster and the Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 India Serie Speciale on display.

Saw both the cars upclose and personal, the exhaust note of the Aventador inside a closed room was just MINDBLOWING !!!

I think we are quite lucky to have both the Roadsters of India in Bangalore :)

The Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 India Serie Speciale is also sold and will be delivered to the customer very soon, again this is India's first India Serie Speciale to be delivered to someone in Bangalore.

The showroom which is located near UB City is expected to open sometime in October.

I will let the pics to do the talking. I will add more pics as and when I find time and yes a Video too ;)

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-1273829_568849909836869_1462413803_o.jpg

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-1276405_568877059834154_460245500_o.jpg

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-1293070_569046663150527_1168249654_o.jpg

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-1292819_569055306482996_1353235055_o.jpg

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-1.jpg

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-1048089_569053286483198_706199775_o.jpg

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-1291464_569186796469847_1119537807_o.jpg

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-capture.jpg

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-capture1.jpg

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-capture3.jpg

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-1274773_569309196457607_491500855_o.jpg

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-capture4.jpg

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-1275265_569296203125573_261702126_o.jpg

UB City you say!! At least there is one store that I would not mind looking into when the wifey is all busy shopping there.

Looking forward to the pictures and video!! thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnrvokk (Post 3224202)
UB City you say!! At least there is one store that I would not mind looking into when the wifey is all busy shopping there.

Looking forward to the pictures and video!! thanks

Please take time and read things. It says NEAR UB City. Not in it.

Its on Vittal Mallya road, roughly diagonally opposite UB City.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mohammedismail (Post 3224179)
Saw both the cars upclose and personal, the exhaust note of the Aventador inside a closed room was just MINDBLOWING !!!

At 6000 RPM, I can imagine how a V12 will sound in a closed space! :D

And that LP550-2 India Serie Speciale. Well, 1 in 6 that will ever be made. That is literally 1 in a billion chances of owning it. lol:

For my contribution to this thread, some pictures from a friend!

Credits: Sudeep Thangiah and his friend!

The Aventador Roadster

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-lights.jpg

The work from this behemoth:

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-engine.jpg

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-e1.jpg

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-e3.jpg

Is spit out here!

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-exhaust.jpg

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-car.jpg

Gallardo India Serie Speciale

Heart of the matter!

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-gallardo.jpg

The rear

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-gallardo-2.jpg

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-gal-rear.jpg

These Exhaust Tips do look nice

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-gal-exhaust-tips.jpg

Italian design, Indian pride!

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-iss.jpg

Lamborghini Bengaluru - Pre Launch Preview-iss-2.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnrvokk (Post 3224202)

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.K (Post 3224437)

That whole area is generally referred to as UB City almost. Besides, the showroom is a hop-skip and jump away from UB City. mnrvokk probably meant it like that. :D

As Promised here is a Video of the Aventador Roadster :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0XuhAwh1_U

Seems to be a lag in the tachometer and actual revs in the video

I'm just wondering how people are going to drive this car especially with its low ground clearance! Once might have to take it to NICE road or the Elevated Toll Way on a truck, drive from one end to another and then get back home in the same truck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitinbose (Post 3231609)
I'm just wondering how people are going to drive this car especially with its low ground clearance! Once might have to take it to NICE road or the Elevated Toll Way on a truck, drive from one end to another and then get back home in the same truck.

Bleh, rest of the Lambo's and other supercars in the city arent flying. Our roads aint so bad afterall, are they? (Not that I am saying they are buttery smooth!)
And about Lambo, they come with lift system that raises the nose subastantially to clear bumps and bad patches. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sahil (Post 3231595)
Seems to be a lag in the tachometer and actual revs in the video

Yeah there seems to be some lag, looks like video conversion issue.

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.K (Post 3224437)

Note to mods here?

Please take time and read things.

Because someone misread near UB city as UB city itself?

I've seen this happen on more than one occasion on the forum, I'm all for following the rules of the forum but there's really no need to to be rude to someone for making an honest mistake, especially when it isn't even your thread. Gives the forum the image of know it all's that are all unwilling to listen to any viewpoint but their own and there's no way that's healthy for anyone. BHPian mnrvokk has only recently joined the forum, this isn't the message that should be sent to an enthusiastic new member.

I can see that A.K is also a new member here and a young one too. He's probably got the idea that this behavior is acceptable from reading other such replies (not that it happens all the time but this still needs to be looked into).

The ideas expressed here are obviously my own opinion and the mods may deal with it as they see fit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashwin23 (Post 3232386)
Note to mods here?

Please take time and read things.

Because someone misread near UB city as UB city itself?

I've seen this happen on more than one occasion on the forum, I'm all for following the rules of the forum but there's really no need to to be rude to someone for making an honest mistake, especially when it isn't even your thread. Gives the forum the image of know it all's that are all unwilling to listen to any viewpoint but their own and there's no way that's healthy for anyone. BHPian mnrvokk has only recently joined the forum, this isn't the message that should be sent to an enthusiastic new member.

I can see that A.K is also a new member here and a young one too. He's probably got the idea that this behavior is acceptable from reading other such replies (not that it happens all the time but this still needs to be looked into).

The ideas expressed here are obviously my own opinion and the mods may deal with it as they see fit.

Well, I did not at all intend to be rude here and just pointed out the obvious. I would not like one walking into UB City in search of the Lambo Showroom.
And I see that mnrvokk hasnt taken it in a rude manner given that he has read this post.

Mods if you still feel there is something wrong, please do the needed.

Looking at the lighter side of it, if a wife is shopping too often in UB City, then it is going to be really bad for the finances, its something like that old joke - Your Mother in law backing up your new car near a cliff - Imagine, everytime a wife would say lets go to UB City for some shopping, the Husband would readily agree because he would be all excited drooling at Lambos

Lucky are the ones who have wifes who are auto-enthusiasts too, now that is a match made in heaven

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.K (Post 3232520)
Well, I did not at all intend to be rude here and just pointed out the obvious. I would not like one walking into UB City in search of the Lambo Showroom.
And I see that mnrvokk hasnt taken it in a rude manner given that he has read this post.

Mods if you still feel there is something wrong, please do the needed.

The comment that said please take time to read things for such a trivial mistake felt unnecessary in my own opinion as it could be taken as harsh but if it's just me feeling that way then I'll retract that. My apologies.