Team-BHP - Ferrari F12 Berlinetta in India, finally!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Ferrari F12 Berlinetta in India, finally! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/145128-ferrari-f12-berlinetta-india-finally.html)

Two Ferrari F12's have landed in the country and apparently are red and grey in coloration!
Pics shall be up soon !

Pics Courtesy : Supercars in India fb page

The absolutely STUNNING F12s!

Um, back to the cars, the grey one(grigio silverstone, I believe) in particular looks spectacular, especially with those bronze hued exhaust tips.

That's great. I absolutely love them F12 and it would be amazing to see them here. I wonder if one of them is going to Bangalore or Hyderabad. And yes, enjoy the pics and the news instead of screaming piracy. No owner details or such from that pic...so no big deal.

Have been waiting for the F12 to reach indian shores. Its great seeing them in our environment. Hope the owner gives us a pictorial treat once he/she picks them up.

Also seems like people are still buying Ferrari's despite the news of the dealership causing a lot of problems to potential and existing buyers.

This is what the BS Motoring guy tweeted.

Name:  f12.png
Views: 10892
Size:  42.3 KB

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPS (Post 3325331)

Attachment 1181070

Indeed! If not a dozen, I can count about 8 at the top off my head :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.K (Post 3325414)

Indeed! If not a dozen, I can count about 8 at the top off my head :D

Ahaha true that AK!
At this rate (and a new dealer) Ferrari would catch up with Lamborghini in a comparatively short duration

A dozen F12s without a legitimate Ferrari dealer is quite a bit. I think Ferrari should start seeing markets like India in a new light, and be a touch more aggressive(marketing/new outlets), like it's ace competitor Lamborghini. Although India might not rake in same numbers like the Middle East or China, they could atleast make the most out of it. Ferrari might not be interested, but very recently Lamborghini went ahead and opened up a dealership in Colombo, Sri Lanka, which shows they're very eager to scrape out clientele even from the darkest corners of Asia!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPS (Post 3325331)

Attachment 1181070

A dozen. I will be really really surprised if it even gets anywhere close to that figure, considering the change in import duties have already made a drastic difference in the pricing of everything that comes via the CBU route. I have a fair clue of BSM's source but not sure about the figure at all, myself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by doctorque (Post 3326418)
A dozen. I will be really really surprised if it even gets anywhere close to that figure, considering the change in import duties have already made a drastic difference in the pricing of everything that comes via the CBU route. I have a fair clue of BSM's source but not sure about the figure at all, myself.

He is the same journalist who tweeted that 2 LaFerrari's could head to India.:p Now i'm not sure whether any Indian settled abroad has ordered it or not.

While the journo talks of a dozen, he hasn't mentioned any timeframe. Perhaps a dozen F12's in another 3yrs perhaps? The F12 should be around 6.5 cr on-road, Mumbai.

:OT Its been 2 yrs since the Aventador launch, now how many are there in the country? I guess the figure should be close to a dozen. Its priced similar to the F12.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPS (Post 3326441)
:OT Its been 2 yrs since the Aventador launch, now how many are there in the country? I guess the figure should be close to a dozen. Its priced similar to the F12.

Aventador count will be close to 20 I guess. Bangalore itself has 6 Aventador's, Chennai has one, Hyderabad has one (or two), Pune has one, Delhi has 4 (might be more), Mumbai has 3-4 if not more, Ahmedabad has one, Faridabad has one, Goa has/had one on carnet so the count would be somewhere around 20-22.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPS (Post 3326441)
He is the same journalist who tweeted that 2 LaFerrari's could head to India.:p Now i'm not sure whether any Indian settled abroad has ordered it or not.

While the journo talks of a dozen, he hasn't mentioned any timeframe. Perhaps a dozen F12's in another 3yrs perhaps? The F12 should be around 6.5 cr on-road, Mumbai.

The number is quite realistic, 12 F12's that is, and yes if dealer services do improve in the near future, I don't see any reason as to why people won't jump to buy it, the number of ultra rich Ferrari loving people in the country ought to be good enough

And then people like the person who came with a sack of money to buy a Ferrari off the shelf are another type too lol:

As for the LaFerrari(S), let's wait and watch :D

The higher duty hike (25%) was done in the budget of March 2013, after the 15% hike in the budget of March 2012. Most Aventadors in the country are from the pre 2013 or even 2012 duty structure.

In the current scenario, my personal estimate for an F12 is not very optimistic, unless if we are talking about a few years to see the numbers reaching anywhere close a double figure. I am not even bringing the budget 2014 in the picture.

But again, its just a personal estimate.

As I said before, F12 has got about 8-9 bookings. Now its a different thing if all are delivered or not and 9 is just all which I am aware of.

And as for LaFerrari, there were four Indians in the race and by Indians I mean Indian residents who would keep the car abroad. And as per my knowledge, one of the four (and a BHPian :D ) has got one alloted, albeit it will be kept in the UK.

Apparently one F12 has made its way to Goa to join the famous garage.
Can anyone confirm on the news.