Team-BHP - The Parx Supercar Show - 10th & 11th January, 2015
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   The Parx Supercar Show - 10th & 11th January, 2015 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/154913-parx-supercar-show-10th-11th-january-2015-a.html)

SuperCar Club India has just announced its next edition of the Parx Supercar Show in Mumbai.

It will be held on 10th January at Mahalaxmi Race Cource.

I'm so glad its back at the Race Course, Vidhaan Bhavan was a tight squeeze last time.

I hope the flagship car this time is the LaFerrari as hinted ;)

Can't wait! :)

Always wanted to attend this show, would be amazing to see the LaF in person (if it comes, ie.)

Btw, is there anyway to get behind those barriers? Like passes or something?
Don't want to get stuck amongst the crowd lol:

Drive at 3.30 am?! :eek:
Sounds interesting!:thumbup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.K (Post 3519238)
Drive at 3.30 am?! :eek:
Sounds interesting!:thumbup:

Where did you get that from, Akshat?

I'm struggling to find it on the info :)

EDIT: Sorry, found it. I just noticed its back to being a two day event clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 3519349)
Where did you get that from, Akshat?

I'm struggling to find it on the info :)

EDIT: Sorry, found it. I just noticed its back to being a two day event clap:

I am kinda doubting this now. Guess its a typo on SCC's part. Parx is already shrinking, and I doubt if anyone will turn up at 3.30am.
If at all GHS is able to pull this off at 3.30am, in one word, this will be EPIC.

If this as early as 3.30am, no way I'm gonna miss this!

Getting to listen to the echo of the eargasmic exhausts and watching the beauties fly past minus the maddening crowd that tends to get too close for comfort would be a dream come true!!

Cheers!
-Shivang Gandotra

Thanks for sharing, Vish.

Madness awaits.
Eager to see more details on the event.
Sadly, I will not be be able to make it to the show this year either since I need to be back in Philly after Jan 1st week.

Last time also GS, VJ and a few others were out latenight in Bandra and Sealink the day before the event.

Witnesses said it was a pretty epic sound and flame show, but sadly I was at Juhu and missed all the action. Not this time ;)

Hope to see something turn up. The LP720-4 was said to turn up last year, nothing happened.

Waiting for it!

The time has been updated now. There was a small mistake. The event ends on 11th January at 15:30.

Cheers :)
amansanc

Here’s your chance to see India’s supercars in Mumbai in a scale larger than before. Catch a glimpse of coveted dream machines like Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Porsches, Bentleys all at the ‘Parx Super Car Show’ on 10th & 11th January, 2015 at the Mahalaxmi Race Course, Mumbai, INDIA.

Watch out for a new car which will be on display for the very first time in the country!! Would anyone like to hazard a guess!!

There's been a lot of talk about a La Ferrari being on display at next years show. However, Im going to say Mclaren MP4-12C.:)

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further. We request you to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Hope its the new La Ferrari. Or is it the P1? Can't wait for 3 months more :D
Wouldn't it be too early to comment on the other cars that are probably going to be there?

Sunny