Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th October 2007, 17:42   #31
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by liv2drv View Post
to be honest... the very sad truth is that i never took a single picture of it. I never had the chance. I till date, do not own digital camera... haha.
Sorry!
pity. with all the good cars you have you need one to take some good pics of them and show them to us.
Old 4th October 2007, 18:18   #32
Senior - BHPian

my brother had told me of someone haveing two H1's in bombay. bought from the gulf war time in parts. i have not seen the cars myself.
Old 4th October 2007, 18:25   #33
BHPian

H1 is BOMBAY!!! please find out PLEASE! i'm the biggest hummer fan and i'd love to just see them. Please find out if this is for real. i know there s one in South India. ame recently.
Old 4th October 2007, 18:59   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
H1 is BOMBAY!!! please find out PLEASE! i'm the biggest hummer fan and i'd love to just see them. Please find out if this is for real. i know there s one in South India. ame recently.
i shall find out and let you know.
the one that you talk of from south india might have been the one that came for the crossover through india while heading to china i think. there were pictures of the car when it was in the south. here is one of them, do let me know if this is the same car you talk about.

Old 4th October 2007, 19:19   #35
BHPian

no no... i'm talking of a black h1 that belongs to sombody. But i'm not sure if its true. You know how Delhi ppl are. I was with my H2 some place in Delhi and someone started telling me how there was a better hummer then mine, an H1 etc. But i have heard about it before.
Old 4th October 2007, 19:35   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
no no... i'm talking of a black h1 that belongs to sombody. But i'm not sure if its true. You know how Delhi ppl are. I was with my H2 some place in Delhi and someone started telling me how there was a better hummer then mine, an H1 etc. But i have heard about it before.
black one in bangalore. i have heard it too. it was rumoured to belong to the owner of BPL. the car does not exist had it checked out cause the hummer is my favourite too.
i dont know if you know this but one producer and an actor had got down two hummer H1's to bombay they had come to the docks and had to be re shipped back as they did not get permission to enter or be registered for security reasons. one was yellow and the other red. the red one was a convertible i believe.
Old 5th October 2007, 18:00   #37
BHPian

There is still an H1 in Bombay. The one that was brought down for testing by GM for testing here and which was spotted on the Expressway also.
Old 5th October 2007, 18:47   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by torqueunlimited View Post
There is still an H1 in Bombay. The one that was brought down for testing by GM for testing here and which was spotted on the Expressway also.
this is the one that was brought down for testing for the army. mahindra gave the axe and the hummer i believe has been sent back.
PS - it is not owned by an individual or company in india.
Old 26th November 2009, 09:08   #39
BHPian

Last evening on my return from office , saw a Black Hummer H2 or H3 (not sure) near Ashok Pillar Signal in Chennai. It just disappeared in few seconds before i could hardly see who's that guy on the driver's seat. But awesome to see this Hummer in Chennai. Really majestic in looks. Any Chennai BHPians had a chance to spot this in chennai?
Old 26th November 2009, 09:59   #40
BHPian

Saw a yellow coloured H3 two nights ago parked on residency road, Bangalore. It was around 8 pm, and the paint job on the car was just unbelievable. (Stock paint job by the way)
Old 26th November 2009, 10:16   #41
Senior - BHPian

That I guess was a H2 amith , not H3.
Seen a yellow H2 around.
Old 26th November 2009, 11:00   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
Where is the place shown in the above pic? Thanks in advance.
Old 26th November 2009, 11:34   #43
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

It is Victoria Memorial, Kolkata. The perfect backdrop for such kind of pics.
Old 30th November 2009, 19:48   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
i shall find out and let you know.
the one that you talk of from south india might have been the one that came for the crossover through india while heading to china i think. there were pictures of the car when it was in the south. here is one of them, do let me know if this is the same car you talk about.

I think these visited Kerala too. Remember seeing some pics.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks