Team-BHP - Aston Martin Vantage N430 in India
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Aston Martin Vantage N430 in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/158122-aston-martin-vantage-n430-india.html)

So the very first of this "harder" Vantage has landed in Mumbai.
Here is a pic of the same at the docks.
Pic via www.fb.com/automobiliardent

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further. We request you to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Another hot-looking car from Aston Martin. In this colour scheme the Vantage N430 really stands out. However, I feel it just lacks the power to compliment its looks. Aston will really be looking forward to accessing AMG technology to keep up with the times. One can't say this car or for that matter any other Aston is slow, but the Ford-sourced units that are powering them are just beginning to appear somewhat yesterday compared to the competition.

That said, there are very few cars out there that can come close to the class, coolness and appeal that an Aston Martin exudes.

This car is ugly as heck. I hate that they gave it ten more BHP, stiffened it up and then put these ugly contrasting color strips on it. What the heck is the idea anyways?

Also, AM engines may be old or whatever you want to call them, but one thing is for sure that they're no slouches.

The AM engine is not built to break records or go lap a circuit, it is built to cruise at 20 kmph as efficiently and smoothly as it does at 220 kmph. Having experienced both the 911 and the V8 Vantage firsthand the cars are comparable as everyday supercars but the AM edges it because of the premium feel, that V8 burble, fantastic good looks, comfortable interiors. and most importantly the linear nature of the torque curve.

The best part about the N430 is that it comes with a stick shift. The thought of driving a manual N430 in one of the better National Highways.. Man-o-Man !

Isn't this the Vantage with no A/c, fixed windows, and about 50 or so switches to start the car? The car that James May drove 'naked' through Italy-Switzerland.

Quote:

Originally Posted by haldar_siliguri (Post 3594501)
Isn't this the Vantage with no A/c, fixed windows, and about 50 or so switches to start the car? The car that James May drove 'naked' through Italy-Switzerland.

No this car isn't that hardcore. That was a Vantage N24.

Quote:

Originally Posted by haldar_siliguri (Post 3594501)

I'm pretty sure this is not the one. I forgot that car's model name.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoaib3030 (Post 3593328)
The best part about the N430 is that it comes with a stick shift. The thought of driving a manual N430 in one of the better National Highways.. Man-o-Man !

I doubt it has a manual gearbox.

Also, the car being spoken about with fixed windows and a roll cage etcetera is a Vantage N24 - named probably after the 24 hours of Nurburgring.

This car is just a V8 Vantage with horrible lipstick.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taronish_E (Post 3595184)
I doubt it has a manual gearbox.

Also, the car being spoken about with fixed windows and a roll cage etcetera is a Vantage N24 - named probably after the 24 hours of Nurburgring.

This car is just a V8 Vantage with horrible lipstick.

No, this isn't as track focussed as the one James May drove but the N430 is infact a manual. Check out the Autocar review on YouTube.

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.K (Post 3591786)
So the very first of this "harder" Vantage has landed in Mumbai.
Here is a pic of the same at the docks.
Pic via www.fb.com/automobiliardent

There are two of these now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by avishar (Post 3609639)
There are two of these now.

Yep. The other one is for Aston Delhi. Its in a killer combo and already sold I heard. Pics will be up soon :)

A Team-BHP fan drops the following email:

Quote:

This limited edition Aston is on display at Dheeraj's new housing project at Borivali west. I believe there are only 2 in India. The one in Mumbai is still unsold?! Any idea?
Aston Martin Vantage N430 in India-fullsizerender.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 3948978)

Attachment 1495168

Yep there are only two in India and this one in the picture was bought by Dheeraj Realty along with a BMW i8 which are the prizes for a lucky draw that they're running to promote they're new project.
The other one in Delhi was delivered as soon as it landed and that's all black.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 3948978)

The car has been lying unsold for almost 1.5 years now. It has been sitting in the showroom ever since it was imported. And now, it will be given away to winner of the lucky draw being done by the builder. I am guessing he must have got a huge discount on the car considering it was lying unsold and being used as the display car. The dealer must be really happy to wash his hands off the car. Win-win for both entities :)

Personally, I hate those yellow accents on the car :Frustrati