Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th January 2015, 14:41   #1
Team-BHP Support

Ferrari officially re-enters India; appoints dealers in New Delhi and Mumbai EDIT: prices revealed

Ferrari has officially re-entered India and announced the appointment of two new dealers.

The first one is Select Cars Pvt. Ltd, situated at A 19, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road in New Delhi. The second dealerships is Navnit Motors Pvt. Ltd., located at C Wing, Waterford Building, C. D. Burfiwala Road (Juhu Galli), Andheri (W), Mumbai - 400058.

Ferrari has written to all its clients individually to inform them of the new structure.

The company has not disclosed any details about the models that it plans to sell in the country.

Link to Team-BHP News Article

Last edited by Aditya : 14th January 2015 at 15:19.
Aditya is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 14th January 2015, 16:07   #2
BHPian

re: Ferrari officially re-enters India; appoints dealers in New Delhi and Mumbai EDIT: prices revealed

Select Cars Pvt. Ltd. according to Businessweek and Economic Times is part of the Yadur Kapur Group, is this correct? If that is the case, then this group is now the partner to some of the leading car manufacturers, especially if my knowledge serves me correctly, the same team also runs Deutsche Motoren for BMW in Delhi and a Rolls Royce dealership in Chandigarh. [any one having better knowledge than this please do correct me]

Lets hope that the numerous horror stories experienced by owners of these lovely machines is now a thing of the past. In a lighter vein does this mean I can now go back to cruising Janpath in some hope of catching a glimpse of these beauties?
shady_lawyer is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th January 2015, 04:14   #3
Senior - BHPian

re: Ferrari officially re-enters India; appoints dealers in New Delhi and Mumbai EDIT: prices revealed

Awesome news! Hope the brand is now in deserving hands

@shady_lawyer - Yes, YK runs Rolls-Royce (DL, CH), Lamborghini (DL), Aston Martin (DL), BMW and now Ferrari (DL).
Scorcher is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th January 2015, 08:30   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Finally Ferrari has woken up! Good move by them to appoint dealers with prior experience and clientele unlike the mistake the made the previous time.

In Mumbai, Navnit was an obvious choice given the agencies they have in place in the luxury car segment - BMW, Rolls Royce and Land Rover. I believe they are also confirmed to get a Jaguar dealership soon.
Infinity motors aready has the Aston Martin dealership, Autohangar has Lambo, Anand Rao of Audi West has Porsche hence the only big gun left was Navnit with a supercar dealership.

The only two luxury dealerships left in Mumbai without a supercar dealership are Audi South and MB Shaman. I hope one of them gets McLaren to India next year once they launch their entry level supercar.
Sahil is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th January 2015, 15:19   #5
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Excellent news! After years of doing business through shady individuals with dubious practices, Ferrari finally ties up with professionals.

Navnit's management knows a thing or two about customer service & operations. This is an awesome development not only for future Ferrari owners, but also existing ones. Ferrari states that it is writing to all its clients individually to inform them of the development.
GTO is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 16th January 2015, 23:39   #6
Senior - BHPian

Let's not forget YK's bread and butter Honda dealerships in Peeragarhi, Connaught Place, Udyog Vihar, GGN (IIRC) and one of South Asia's largest BMW dealership located in Faridabad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorcher View Post
@shady_lawyer - Yes, YK runs Rolls-Royce (DL, CH), Lamborghini (DL), Aston Martin (DL), BMW and now Ferrari (DL).
Old 2nd February 2015, 15:23   #7
BHPian

Let's hope that this is not a repeat of the CHOR-adia fiasco and that Ferrari and Maserati make their way to Mumbai at long last!! It has been too long that our city has had to wait for a dealership for the Tridente and the Cavallino Rampante
Old 30th May 2015, 18:30   #8
PPS
Senior - BHPian

Ferrari has released the official prices for all its models in India.

Ferrari California T – Rs. 3.30 crores
Ferrari 488 GTB Coupe – Rs. 3.84 crores
Ferrari 458 Spider – Rs. 4.07 crores
Ferrari 458 Speciale – Rs. 4.25 crores
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta – Rs. 4.72 crores
All prices ex-showroom, Mumbai.

Source: http://www.zigwheels.com/news-featur...n-india/22113/
PPS is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 1st June 2015, 14:04   #9
BHPian

Re: Ferrari officially re-enters India; appoints dealers in New Delhi and Mumbai EDIT: prices reveal

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPS View Post
Ferrari has released the official prices for all its models in India.

Ferrari California T – Rs. 3.30 crores
Ferrari 488 GTB Coupe – Rs. 3.84 crores
Ferrari 458 Spider – Rs. 4.07 crores
Ferrari 458 Speciale – Rs. 4.25 crores
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta – Rs. 4.72 crores
All prices ex-showroom, Mumbai.

Source: http://www.zigwheels.com/news-featur...n-india/22113/
Strange bit there, wasn't the 488 supposed to be a successor for 458, in which case the pricing for the same is lower than the 458 or could it be because these are special edition both the Spider and Speciale.
Old 1st June 2015, 16:30   #10
BHPian

Re: Ferrari officially re-enters India; appoints dealers in New Delhi and Mumbai EDIT: prices reveal

I love how the pincode of the Navnit dealership is 400058. ( 458 :P )
Old 1st June 2015, 20:11   #11
Senior - BHPian

The Huracan pricing is more VFM compared to the 488. On the other hand, Aventador pricing is expensive considering the F12 price. Considering Lambos are relatively better loaded, have added some cost for basic options to the base price of Ferraris to make a fair comparison.
Attached Images

Last edited by dipen : 1st June 2015 at 20:12.
Old 1st June 2015, 20:28   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipen View Post
The Huracan pricing is more VFM compared to the 488. On the other hand, Aventador pricing is expensive considering the F12 price. Considering Lambos are relatively better loaded, have added some cost for basic options to the base price of Ferraris to make a fair comparison.
Did you just by mistake put in the same pricing figures for the F12 and 488 or am I missing something ?
smalhotra_93 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2015, 01:44   #13
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoaib3030 View Post
I love how the pincode of the Navnit dealership is 400058. ( 458 :P )
That is the Pin Code of their existing BMW dealership at Andheri (W). Are they going to use this showroom for Ferrari?

Also the Ferrari website lists their point of contact in Mumbai as the showroom which houses the current Land Rover Dealership in BKC.
Old 5th June 2015, 14:43   #14
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by milin View Post
That is the Pin Code of their existing BMW dealership at Andheri (W). Are they going to use this showroom for Ferrari?

Also the Ferrari website lists their point of contact in Mumbai as the showroom which houses the current Land Rover Dealership in BKC.
That building also has the Platinum Auto showroom which sells second hand luxury cars. I stay quite close to the place and recently haven't seen any cars outside the Platinum showroom. Looks like they are packing their bags!
So the Ferrari showroom might come in its place!

Ferrari showroom 2 minutes from my home! Yayy!!!
Impala59 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th June 2015, 20:16   #15
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Yes I too think that the Ferrari showroom may come in place of Platinum Auto. I don't see any cars inside Platinum Auto so I believe they have moved out. The only problem in that area is that the roads leading to the showroom are pathetic with too many potholes.
v12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks