Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st January 2015, 00:17   #61
BHPian

re: Security Guard crushed with Hummer, dies! EDIT: Nisham gets life imprisonment!

There is no use imagining how this person should be punished.

It is a shame that he was born in the first place.

We must pray that such psychopaths lose their right to life and dignity.

The least that the Government can do is help the victim. The judicial process is very slow and there is unlikely to be any action because every thief in the administration and judiciary will be paid off to negate the truth. The case will drag on for years and it will be the Security Guard's son/daughter who would get to see the verdict (or maybe his grandchildren- by then even this criminal would have died )

If he is able to survive till then, because of old age, he will be sentenced to life imprisonment, not death. It is sad that the rich are able to influence the outcome of their trial even before the first hearing is done.

I hope the Government gives the family some financial support. The hazardous nature of the job should bring regulators to force the security agencies to bring in an insurance policy for the guards.

I have a fundamental question that always bugs me. I wonder how such people manage to cheat the government and the workers so openly- Beedi making is considered to be a completely unorganized business. The Government has not put any regulations on it because it considers it to be a 'cottage industry'. This is the outcome.

A lot of people have said that nothing is going to change. I, unfortunately, agree. Unless the person who buys this brand of Beedis stops smoking or switches to another brand, this person will continue to make money and kill innocent people.
Nissan1180 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st January 2015, 00:44   #62
Senior - BHPian

re: Security Guard crushed with Hummer, dies! EDIT: Nisham gets life imprisonment!

Rich? What rich? Mohammed Nisham? I have never heard this scumbag's name before. He is not as rich as Tata or Ambanis. There are lakhs as rich as him in India. I don't think anyone knows him outside Kerala. And is he the only standing man in Kerala? Such long list of his misdeeds and he got away with it? Is he greater than CM and Governor and police chief etc. etc.? If this incident had happened in West Bengal, this scoundrel would have been burnt alive in his Hummer.

I grew up in Bihar ( now moved to Vizag ). Bihar is called the most lawless state in India and I have seen criminals who would eat this rogue for breakfast but have never heard of such an animal. I wish this rogue were in Bengal. Impose a 50,000 crore penalty on this rogue and let us see how rich he is. He looks more like those show-off-more-than-you- actually-are guy to me. Probably that is why he is frustrated. Real rich like Tatas , Ambanis are supper cool and level-headed. And lastly, kill this scoundrel in a town square by stone-pelting.
pgsagar is offline   (17) Thanks
Old 31st January 2015, 01:03   #63
Senior - BHPian

Absolutely pathetic on Nisham's part.

This Hummer incident shows how stupid and inhuman he is. Hope the security gaurd makes it and is able to come back on his feet again to earn his bread & butter. I also hope that Nisham gets severely punished here under law for this criminal murder act.

I remember taking his side when the video of his kid driving the Ferrari and when the pictures of the Aventador crash went viral online and when everyone criticized him for the incidents and me for taking his side. I had personally felt there was nothing wrong in those incidents hence supported them with my comments re-quoted from the following threads. But with this Hummer incident, things have gone totally haywire, hope he is taught a lesson.

Quote:
Yeah, he's a 10 year old kid and he's driving a ferrari. So? What's to bash the kid or his parents so much for?
If it is being done on a private road where no harm can be done to the public, what's wrong with it? Its his money, his cars so he can do whatever with it, who are we to comment on it?

I bet most of the members here, have learnt driving and have been driving way before the legal age, so if this kid is driving his dad's ferrari on a private road, what's the harm?
Quote:
Sorry for playing spoil sport here.

But his car, his money and I am definitely sure that no-one at-least in their right senses would crash their cars purposefully be it a Supercar costing a few crores or be it a Nano worth a a lakh or two. Yes, public property and the people around him are at stake when such incidents occur, but thankfully no-one was harmed and nothing was damaged in this incident.

Last edited by cityvic : 31st January 2015 at 01:06.
cityvic is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st January 2015, 01:13   #64
BHPian

People like Nizzam are there through-out India with power, money and high profile contacts. What a poor / common middle class man can do against these people ? Our blood boils with anger and yearns for justice. But in reality, these people use their power and money to escape law and all one can do is to pray for the security guard to get well soon and wish not to meet or cross people like Nizzam.

Above all, it's a biggest disgrace to Hummer and Super-Cars section that this scumbag been discussed here just because he owns one
Old 31st January 2015, 02:50   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselAddikt View Post
The news has been taken down from a lot of online news websites. Money has already started talking. Did not even imagine that it would be this fast.
I can still find the latest reports on the case on the home pages of both Manorama and Mathrubhumi (probably two of the most popular sites).

The Manorama report mentions that the security guard has regained consciousness and is now able to talk. Good news.

Both reports still refer to the incident as "attempted murder" and have not toned down their report. Both mention that the CM has referred to the incident as "one without precedent in Kerala" and that the guilty will not be allowed to go scot free. The accused has been remanded by the court.

However, the Mathrubhumi report mentions that the accused has not been booked under the stringent KAAPA act yet as it cannot be done while he is in remand.
Old 31st January 2015, 03:52   #66
Senior - BHPian

On one side we feel india will develop and all will become rich but when you read these incidents its better to let it be. Disgusting to the core and if the cops do not do anything then we should bow our head in shame for the life of a guard is not important.

If the way politics is played out this guy will get out soon or will go missing or underground for extended period of time. I seriously hope the current govt in kerala does something so they can retain some bit of respect.
Scum of the earth. Gosh, am disgusted.

Maddy
Old 31st January 2015, 08:32   #67
BHPian

As per today's print edition of mathrubhumi, the guard is still in ventilator. The Govt of Kerala will take care of all his expense. As of now the criminal is remanded. Let us pray for the survival of the guard.
drdeepudev is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st January 2015, 09:02   #68
Team-BHP Support

Really surprised that the CM paid a visit to the hospital where the victim is currently being treated. Like someone posted, there have been other grave incidents in the state and I don’t suppose the CM bothered. I really hope the guard survives.

Just wondering - if this guy compensates for the loss and helps the victim's family, and if they drop all the charges against him, the cops can’t do anything now can they?
Old 31st January 2015, 09:35   #69
BHPian

If I remember correctly, Kerala was the only place in the world where a strike was imposed when Mr.Saddam Hussein was hanged. None of the political parties have staged even the slightest hint of a protest in this incident. Yeah! Yeah! I get it! If it was Mr. Obama himself running his 'Beast' onto some unfortunate chap in Sudan, you guys would've protested for ages! We are all waiting for that day to come!

Gotta hand it over to them, our political parties are one SPECIAL breed!!
GKR9900 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st January 2015, 10:22   #70
Senior - BHPian

This guy seems to be having some terrible time these days. Young malayalam actor Shine Tom Chacko and 4 ladies have been arrested, with 10 grams of Cocaine from Nisham's apartment at Kochi.

Last edited by Anand123 : 31st January 2015 at 10:23.
Old 31st January 2015, 11:18   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anand123 View Post
This guy seems to be having some terrible time these days. Young malayalam actor Shine Tom Chacko and 4 ladies have been arrested, with 10 grams of Cocaine from Nisham's apartment at Kochi.
So looks like the slapping of KAAPA on the accused(or 'the remanded'?) will stand judicial scrutiny with proper prosecution efforts?

If it is slapped!
Old 31st January 2015, 11:22   #72
Senior - BHPian

I understand that we are all pessimistic and cynical about the outcome of cases like this, but I still do not see why the CM's visit is viewed with suspicion. As the CM said, this is an incident without precedent in the state. Anyone with some humanity left in them will be shocked. And going by the police raid on his flat yesterday, Nizam's legal troubles seem to be only increasing. There was speculation in the papers yesterday that he may have been under the influence of drugs while attacking the guard, so the raid seems to be connected to the attack. His home and office were also raided soon after the attack on suspicion that he holds firearms.
StarrySky is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 31st January 2015, 11:33   #73
BHPian

10 Criminal cases against him and no action. He sure is influential, and I expect him to be out on the road again with no lesson learnt.

Apart from being the MD of the Tobacco Company, he has hotel and jewellery business in the Middle East as well.

Why is this not covered by top newspapers/news channel all across India? People should know where is this country headed too. From up north to down south, it is the common man at the end of the day, who is at the suffering end.

Extremely sad state of affairs.

Praying for the guard's recovery.
sinharishi is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 31st January 2015, 12:11   #74
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gannu_1 View Post
Just wondering - if this guy compensates for the loss and helps the victim's family, and if they drop all the charges against him, the cops can’t do anything now can they?
Going by reports, the police have registered the case by themselves (suo moto cognizance) and not based on the victim's complaint. In the court, the case will be "The State of Kerala v/s Nizam" and not "Chandrabose v/s Nizam". So the withdrawl or dropping of charges can only be done by the Govt.

For eg: the Italian marines case - the victim's families have accepted compensation, but the criminal case continues.

I am no lawyer, so lawyers please correct me if I am wrong.
StarrySky is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 31st January 2015, 12:24   #75
Senior - BHPian

He's surely crossed the line this time. Being a Malayalee and knowing a little about the people of Kerala, I dont think they will be quiet if they see Nizam walk out free. They may take matters in their own hands. I certainly would!
Fullrevs is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks