Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th January 2015, 06:23   #16
BHPian

Re: Super-Cars & Exotic Imports Crashes in India

A very sad state of affairs. He was in the news for all notorious reasons. If the words of ADGP of police, who is involved with this case can be believed, this guy will stay in the jail for a long time. Police is planning to impose Goonda act so that even if he gets bails for attempted murder, he will be behind the bars by imposing the above act. But, this was before the death of the security guard. Since the guard is dead, the whole case changes. I would call him a sociopath. The poor guard had to pay with his life for satisfying his ego.
Old 30th January 2015, 07:44   #17
BHPian

Unfortunately, the security guard didn't make it through. My prayers for the poor soul's family. May he rest in peace.

This changes the whole scenario. From attempt of murder to culpable homicide. I wonder if any amount of money and influence can save him now. Judging by the way things were escalating at various instances this was bound to happen. The guy was a ticking time bomb! Apparently, he is cool about crashing his uber luxury rides all over the country, but finds it difficult to control his temper at a hapless guard taking time to open up a gate! Talk about a twisted mentality!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildInstincts View Post
Guess what, his wife is not any better. Below was her response to the earlier controversy around their 9 year driving Ferrari:

The video was filmed by the boy's mother and posted online by his father. While many netizens have criticized the parents for what they call "irresponsible parenting," the boy's mother insists that she is proud of her "talented" son's "achievement" at this young age.

What a couple!!!
I had watched that interview with the boy's mother. She had insisted that the public outrage was only because her son was driving an expensive Ferrari! The boy might have been a pretty good driver, (it definitely seems to be the case from the video) but is it worth risking the lives of all those who were present in the vicinity just so that she can showcase her son's talents? An arrogant husband with an ignorant wife is like a V12 engine with drum brakes...dangerous combination!

Last edited by GKR9900 : 30th January 2015 at 07:47.
GKR9900 is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 08:16   #18
BHPian

Father of Ferrari driving kid crushes security guard with Hummer

This story is related to this closed thread-
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/street...i-india-9.html

The father of then 10 year old Ferrari driving kid is now in the news for intentionally crushing a security guard with his Hummer H2 (fancy-dressed Suburban). Victim is on life support.

http://www.ndtv.com/south/kerala-bus...nto-him-735583

The father, Muhammed Nisham, owns Tirunelveli-based beedi and tobacco company King Beedi Co.

aerohit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 10:10   #19
Senior - BHPian

Re: Accidents in India - PICS

My blood is boiling with rage. I am glad now that I am relocating. Where is our collective conscience as a nation?
Old 30th January 2015, 10:37   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdeepudev View Post
If the words of ADGP of police, who is involved with this case can be believed, this guy will stay in the jail for a long time. Police is planning to impose Goonda act so that even if he gets bails for attempted murder, he will be behind the bars by imposing the above act
I believe he would get out of this one as well using his $$$. Pay 'X' amount to the family of the guard, cops etc to 'settle' the matter. We would then see reports on how it was an 'accident' and not intentional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdeepudev View Post
The poor guard had to pay with his life for satisfying his ego.
This is the saddest part, a life lost for ego. May his soul RIP.
aajohn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 10:37   #21
BHPian

Re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKR9900 View Post
Unfortunately, the security guard didn't make it through. My prayers for the poor soul's family. May he rest in peace.

An arrogant husband with an ignorant wife is like a V12 engine with drum brakes...dangerous combination!
My thoughts with his family and may he rest in peace. Just hope the mainstream media stops hounding them at this unfortunate time.

I liked the way you put that. Sums up the couple perfectly. I'm trying to comprehend that with such criminal cases against this fellow, what kind of a role model is he going to portray in front of his children? What kind of teenagers are they going to end up as if they drove Ferraris as kids and saw their father lock a female cop inside a Rolls and not let her out?
This dude's a disgrace. I sincerely hope the strictest action is taken against him, so that it sends a message to others as well, who feel that they can intimidate the financially weak with their financial superiority.
There's talk of KAPA being slapped on him. That, along with the charges of murder/culpable homicide/intimidation/disrupting peace at a public place is bound to make things difficult for him.
Old 30th January 2015, 10:39   #22
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by extreme_torque View Post
My blood is boiling with rage. I am glad now that I am relocating. Where is our collective conscience as a nation?
There are no road rage incidents wherever you are relocating to?

This "collective conscience" should ensure that this fellow is charged with all applicable sections of the law, is arrested and tried, given the chance to defend himself, and if found guilty is sentenced as prescribed. So far as I can see, the KL police is doing exactly that.
binand is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 10:43   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by binand View Post

This "collective conscience" should ensure that this fellow is charged with all applicable sections of the law, is arrested and tried, given the chance to defend himself, and if found guilty is sentenced as prescribed. So far as I can see, the KL police is doing exactly that.
I hope you are not joking here about KL police. This person has been doing similar things in the past and has around 10 criminal cases against him. He once trapped a lady police officer in his car and refused to let her out. He has support from ruling party Muslim League who rescued him from all the previous cases. Even now some leaders from this party is trying to move the victim from Thrissur to Kochi and scuttle the case reaching compromise.Read about his antics here.
http://www.mangalam.com/latest-news/277808

Last edited by poloman : 30th January 2015 at 10:53.
poloman is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 10:57   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloman View Post
I hope you are not joking here about KL police. This person has been doing similar things in the past and has around 10 criminal cases against him.
I'm aware of the past cases. This time round, he's charged with KAAPA due to his history of cases, which is non-bailable (all his past offenses are bailable and as far as I can tell, he was out on bail till his most recent arrest). And now I understand the guard died? He's either in for a long time, or I'll have to admit L&O in my home state is a joke.
binand is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 11:12   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I'm aware of the past cases. This time round, he's charged with KAAPA due to his history of cases, which is non-bailable (all his past offenses are bailable and as far as I can tell, he was out on bail till his most recent arrest). And now I understand the guard died? He's either in for a long time, or I'll have to admit L&O in my home state is a joke.
Is the guard dead? Did not see this news in any of Malayalam news sites.
Old 30th January 2015, 11:31   #26
BHPian

Jail is too good for this guy!!! He deserves to be paraded like a dog...
All his cars should be seized (at least the Hummer), auctioned, and the money given to the poor guards family. I am sure their loss is far greater than money, but most likely they will need it in order not to get bought by the scum bag lawyers this moron will have go after them.
Also, his Beedi Co. factories deserve to be burned down!! they're probably responsible for killing a lot more poor guards and other poor people! Knowing the kind of man he is, his ethics in the kind of tobacco and the mix he uses is probably lethal.

Last edited by Rehaan : 30th January 2015 at 17:17. Reason: Switching a word. Keeping the language PG.
liv2drv is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 11:50   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTAutoMad View Post
One request to fellow forum members: Please stop calling this criminal "King".
Absolutely True. Stop promoting this dog and his cars on Team-BHP.
sandeep_vgl is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 11:57   #28
Senior - BHPian

This guy deserves to be finished off from the face of this planet. This is first degree murder and no longer a motor vehicles case.
humyum is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 12:07   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

You lost the whole plot when you classified this as a mere "road rage". This is a cold blooded murder.
extreme_torque is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 12:56   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpksuhas View Post
The 10 year old kids dad, who got in to trouble couple of years back after video of his son driving Ferrari surfaced is in news again.

This time he tried to run over a security guard with his Hummer link.
This may not suit this thread. That was not an accident, right? It was a MURDER. No offence to your above post.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed