Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th January 2015, 13:05   #31
BHPian

Re: Super-Cars & Exotic Imports Crashes in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeep_vgl View Post
Stop promoting this dog and his cars on Team-BHP.
Please don't insult dogs by putting them as an example of such sick soul.

Sad to hear that the poor guard finally passed away.
RIP

This Bidi-king guy and his family have broken the law in the past as well, but nothing happened to them and nothings gonna happen this time as well.

Last edited by GTO : 2nd February 2015 at 09:27. Reason: Typo
tbppjpr is online now   (6) Thanks Received Infraction
Old 30th January 2015, 13:31   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aajohn View Post
I believe he would get out of this one as well using his $$$. Pay 'X' amount to the family of the guard, cops etc to 'settle' the matter. We would then see reports on how it was an 'accident' and not intentional.

This is the saddest part, a life lost for ego. May his soul RIP.
Though this is the most likely outcome, I am not sure how a sane person can see it as an accident, when the poor guard is subsequently hit by an iron rod. Also would be great if this case is seen along with other cases and suitable punishment and fines should be awarded

Last edited by raghu.t.k : 30th January 2015 at 13:48.
Old 30th January 2015, 13:35   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKR9900 View Post
Some news reports say that he even asked his wife for a gun! What kind of a world are we living in? What's next? Throw a grenade at the traffic for obstructing your way??!

I would be scared to drive on roads as long as such 'kings' are out in the open.
Now, very likely this guys will get out using all his might and $$$ and soon get back to his brash ways!
Old 30th January 2015, 13:55   #34
BHPian

Re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

The guy needs counselling, I guess he has serious mental problems, I believe he can walk away scot free, if his advocates prove the psychopathy in the court. He thought owning expensive cars and getting people to call him 'King' entitled him a supreme status.

May the departed soul R.I.P .

Last edited by GTO : 2nd February 2015 at 09:33. Reason: Typos
carheadbanger is offline   Received Infraction
Old 30th January 2015, 14:06   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
The guard passed away yesterday. A little before I made the post about this incident.
The latest report (report is in Malayalam) on the incident I can find in the online media today is that the Govt will bear the treatment expenses of the injured security guard. The CM has visited the hospital. I hope the reports of his death are not true.

I would be amazed if he accused can spin this as an accident, especially if the guard loses his life. But yes, money talks.

Last edited by StarrySky : 30th January 2015 at 14:08.
StarrySky is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 14:26   #36
BHPian

Manorama news has reported the following excerpt. Seems like reports of the guard succumbing to his injuries are false. I sincerely apologize for quoting the same earlier.
I wish and pray for the victim to make a recovery. Hope the CM sticks to his words in punishing the culprit here.

Name:  ForumRunner_20150130_142512.png
Views: 7143
Size:  61.9 KB

Last edited by GKR9900 : 30th January 2015 at 14:31.
Old 30th January 2015, 14:55   #37
Senior - BHPian

Re: Accidents in India - PICS

The guy will walk free in few days. The sad state of Indian law and order. And he lets his son drive a land rover as well. More than him, imagine what a spoiled brat the son is going to be as he grows up.

I wish one of the days this self proclaimed a@@ of a king drives his lamborgini into one of the lakes for no one to rescue.
VW2010 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 15:25   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKR9900 View Post
Manorama news has reported the following excerpt.
For other members here, the newspaper also says that the cost of treatment for the injured will be borne by the Kerala Government. I strongly disagree to this part. The person who did this should be made to pay for the whole treatment and the government just had to make sure that this guy pays!
man_of_steel is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 15:45   #39
Senior - BHPian

Why the hell should our tax money be used to cover up the crap that some morons do ? Penalise that murderer and make him pay for not only the hospital expenses, but a huge compensation to the poor guy and his family. Apart from keeping the lunatic locked up behind bars, that is.
supremeBaleno is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 15:51   #40
Senior - BHPian

Re: Accidents in India - PICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by binand View Post
He's either in for a long time, or I'll have to admit L&O in my home state is a joke.
He will be in for a long time? Are you new to India? Look around. This has become the country for scoundrels run by scoundrels. Wake up. Here you will be run down by a 1 crore SUV and then you will be beaten up for having the temerity of coming in the way of the SUV. And jail? What a joke! He will out before the victim is discharged from hospital.
pgsagar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 16:16   #41
BHPian

Are we talking about some feckless-knuckle nutted-celebutard here, who does anything to blow own trumpet.? I earnestly request fellow bhp'ians to pipe down and move on with our own business. Every time he gets in spotlight with his 'notorious knacks' this thread goes overboard with mixed emotions and half a dozen pages, just for him to rinse and repeat everything again with a bail.

I've strapped myself back to see how many of those gold diggers from his mob are going to acumen him on this now, on his social networking profile.

Last edited by GTO : 2nd February 2015 at 09:36. Reason: Typo
E = mc˛ is offline   (3) Thanks Received Infraction
Old 30th January 2015, 16:25   #42
Senior - BHPian

Anything is possible in India. Unfortunate, but true.

Like the Salman case, which looked like a pretty much open-and-shut case. But read recently that apparently the doctor who examined him after the accident has said that he had only reported that "his breath was smelling". And not that his breath smelt of alcohol. So maybe he did not brush his teeth that day and had smelly breath.
supremeBaleno is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 17:01   #43
BHPian

It seems the suspect's family already started to pull the strings, to help him escape from penalization. The CM's visit and treatment at government expense are all aimed to soften the stand of the victim's family.

I heard CM speaking to media after his visit to the hospital, from what the channel has broadcasted, i didn't hear him talking about the legal actions planned against the accused.

There are many road rage cases reported daily and no politician, let alone the CM have reportedly visited them.
carheadbanger is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 18:07   #44
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Security Guard crushed with Hummer, dies! EDIT: Nisham gets life imprisonment!

This will just become another one of those cases where there is a lot of noise made for a week and then eventually it just ends up becoming noise and nothing else. The whole incident will be projected as an accident or some poor driver will take the responsibility of being at the wheels. The witnesses will be easily bought off and hopefully the guard's family will be given a decent compensation.

Anything other than the above and I would really be surprised.
drmohitg is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 18:25   #45
Senior - BHPian

re: Security Guard crushed with Hummer, dies! EDIT: Nisham gets life imprisonment!

Got these pics off the net from another portal. Apparently, the guard was put in the back-seat of the Hummer and thrashed with iron rods after being pinned to the wall,which is when the other security staff came to his rescue. Here are a few pics I found supporting this theory. I cannot,however,vouch for its genuineness.
Security Guard crushed with Hummer, dies! EDIT: Nisham gets life imprisonment!-tbhp-1.jpg
Security Guard crushed with Hummer, dies! EDIT: Nisham gets life imprisonment!-tbhp-2.jpg

Let alone calling him "King",can he be called Human ?

Last edited by shashank.nk : 30th January 2015 at 18:27.
shashank.nk is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks