Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th January 2015, 18:41   #46
BHPian

re: Security Guard crushed with Hummer, dies! EDIT: Nisham gets life imprisonment!

Law is only for those people like us who abide by. There is every bit of corruption in every part of this Country. High profile people, their kith and kin can walk scout free even after committing murder!!

Sorry state of this country. It will never and ever change.
rki2007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 18:42   #47
BHPian

re: Security Guard crushed with Hummer, dies! EDIT: Nisham gets life imprisonment!

Unfortunately we the people don't know the power of collective conscience and decisions. Shun his business and himself from society if he uses his money to come out of this. Look upon him as the scum that he is. And stop promoting anything thats even remotely associated with him.
Old 30th January 2015, 18:45   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
The guard passed away yesterday. A little before I made the post about this incident.
The 47 year old Security Guard, Sri. Chandra Bose, is still fighting for his dear life at the Amla Medical College Hospital, Trichur. The Chief Minister of Kerala had visited the guard at the Hospital, today and ordered to provide all the best treatment available and stated that all expenses would be met by the Government.

Get well soon, Sri. Bose. Let us all pray for his speedy recovery.
Old 30th January 2015, 18:51   #49
A.K
Senior - BHPian

My apologies for my earlier post. I was told that the guard passed away. It clearly seems he hasn't and is still battling for his life.
May he gain a speedy recovery.
Old 30th January 2015, 18:59   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
The whole incident will be projected as an accident or some poor driver will take the responsibility of being at the wheels.
I think this won't be so easy as he has already been arrested from the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashank.nk View Post
Got these pics off the net from another portal. Apparently, the guard was put in the back-seat of the Hummer and thrashed with iron rods after being pinned to the wall,which is when the other security staff came to his rescue. Here are a few pics I found supporting this theory. I cannot,however,vouch for its genuineness.
All reports I have read in Malayalam news sites do mention that the security guard was taken to his apartment parking in the car and attacked again. However, there is some confusion as the newspaper mentioned that he called up his wife and asked her to bring another car to take the security guard to his parking. But, the pictures show that the guard was taken in the Hummer itself.
StarrySky is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 19:01   #51
BHPian

This makes my blood boil, and fills me up with hatered towards people like him.
Even the death penalty is too good for him.
HimuraKenshin is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 19:04   #52
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K View Post
I was told that the guard passed away. It clearly seems he hasn't and is still battling for his life.
I'm guessing it wasn't the healing power of medicine in this case.

Sounds more like the 'healing power' of politics & money; trying to avoiding escalation of the controversy.

cya
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 30th January 2015 at 19:06.
Rehaan is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 19:41   #53
BHPian

Re: Super-Cars & Exotic Imports Crashes in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by carheadbanger View Post
It seems the suspect's family already started to pull the strings, to help him escape from penalization. The CM's visit and treatment at government expense are all aimed to soften the stand of the victim's family.

I heard CM speaking to media after his visit to the hospital, from what the channel has broadcasted, i didn't hear him talking about the legal actions planned against the accused.
Where is he admitted, is it at Thrissur ? In which case did a CM travel all the way from TVM to TCR? As rightly said there are a lot of road rage incidents and fatalities on the highway, and dont see a word on those, from the CM.

Have we stooped to this level, that inspite of all the illegal activities he can thump his nose at the legal system and the common man?
Old 30th January 2015, 20:13   #54
Senior - BHPian

If salman can roam free and actually mint money making movies even after killing poor bystanders, this jerk will also be free in sometime.

I cannot believe in kerala where there is always these road side communist group who are ready to go on a strike for reasons that can only be termed childish are not coming forward to get this idiot into jail for ever.

So many innocent lives lost around the world and we have jerks living happily committing crimes and probably boasting about it.
VW2010 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 22:22   #55
BHPian

The news has been taken down from a lot of online news websites. Money has already started talking. Did not even imagine that it would be this fast.

On another note, I should be afraid to travel on Kerala roads now. One bad day for me and I might end up under a Hummer or a Ferrari or a Bentley. God save me from him.

Last edited by DieselAddikt : 30th January 2015 at 22:24.
Old 30th January 2015, 22:29   #56
Senior - BHPian

I think in this case, Humans need to speak rather than money. The guy needs to have severe capital punishment, the cruel way in which he pinned the guard to wall and beat him up with iron rods, the same should be done to him too. People like him have no right to survive in civilized Human society. It would be bad to imagine what further damage he could have or will cause by drink and drive policy as he has large behemoths in his line up. And if a guy still can roam free and do all wrong stuff after 10 legal cases, most of which are severe, , either this country is already going down the drain or that will happen soon.

Poor state of affairs, very frustrating that we just cannot do anything about it.
Old 30th January 2015, 22:37   #57
Team-BHP Support

Needless to say, none of our 'crusaders for the common man' media-persons will utter a peep about this, while they debate on prime time whether Arvind Kejriwal buying 'expensive' underwear of a particular brand hurts his 'Aam Aadmi' (common man) perception.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 30th January 2015 at 22:39.
Chetan_Rao is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 22:54   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW2010 View Post

I cannot believe in kerala where there is always these road side communist group who are ready to go on a strike for reasons that can only be termed childish are not coming forward to get this idiot into jail for ever.
Communism in Kerala is a thing of the past buddy. Now everyone bats for the rich and for their own good. Gone are those days where political parties used to lead protests from the front for common man. Heck, even the so called "Aam aadmi party" will not utter a word on this. Money is really powerful. It does hurt to say, but our country is going to the dogs for sure. Let us discuss cars and hope that this maniac gets punished. I am seriously getting worried about my family members who live near to his place. You never know what is awaiting you. :(
Old 30th January 2015, 23:00   #59
Senior - BHPian

In modern times how many times have one come across people smoking beedi. This industry was dead long back. Yet a 'Beedi tycoon' is living life king size. In reality there are lot of 'Nishams' in Kerala who are just hawala fronts for local politicians. So naturally they care for such guys more than their own party people.

Please don't trivialize by comparing this incident to Salman Khan hit and run. That was a case of hit and run under influence of alcohol. He had no intention to murder. But this case is one of the most brutal attempt to murder one has come across in recent times. i seriously doubt the news that he was under influence. This comes quite natural to him going by his history.

Last edited by poloman : 30th January 2015 at 23:12.
poloman is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 23:44   #60
BHPian

I am not sure his photo can be shared, its taken from the news report:

Mods, please delete if found inappropriate.

But Is this a HUMAN or ANIMAL, Nizzam the murderer:

Last edited by ::CMS:: : 30th January 2015 at 23:46.
::CMS:: is offline   (3) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks