Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th January 2015, 16:34   #1
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Security Guard crushed with Hummer, dies! EDIT: Nisham gets life imprisonment!

So, Mr. Nisham "King" has crashed his car once again. I know there is nothing new, but this time he killed a security guard with his Hummer. He has been arrested I hear. Attaching a couple of pics. Notice blood stains on grass, wall and the car's bumpers.

Security Guard crushed with Hummer, dies! EDIT: Nisham gets life imprisonment!-1422529289571.jpg

Security Guard crushed with Hummer, dies! EDIT: Nisham gets life imprisonment!-1422529299887.jpg

Security Guard crushed with Hummer, dies! EDIT: Nisham gets life imprisonment!-3.jpg

Security Guard crushed with Hummer, dies! EDIT: Nisham gets life imprisonment!-4.jpg

Last edited by GTO : 31st January 2015 at 17:03. Reason: Adding pics
A.K is offline   (18) Thanks
Old 29th January 2015, 17:39   #2
BHPian

Re: Super-Cars & Exotic Imports Crashes in India

Well, until now it has been a volatile mix of his money, his supercars, his arrogance and his pathetic driving skills: so, a series of supercar crashes. Who cares, so long as no innocent person is hurt? But, this incident is completely different.

As per the news in various Malayalam newspapers, this guy Nizam has been arrested for attempted murder for running down a security guard in his posh housing complex.

Reason: Nizam was furious that there was a delay in opening the gate when he came home at 03:30AM!! Yes, so the poor guard needed to be taught a lesson by killing him!!
He rammed him against the compound wall with his Hummer! Shows the real state of affairs in the 100% literate, so-called highly advanced social indices state!

These are the sort of scumbags we look at in awe in modern day India just because he has a fleet of super luxury cars!

One request to fellow forum members: Please stop calling this criminal "King".
LTAutoMad is offline   (58) Thanks
Old 29th January 2015, 18:35   #3
BHPian

This Nisham has been in the news many times for the wrong reasons. Once he assaulted a cop for stopping him after a case of drunken driving. He had also once allowed his 9 year old kid to drive a Evoque and a Ferrari and the video was on youtube.

Here is a link which tells more.

http://indianexpress.com/article/ind...-opening-gate/
vivriti is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th January 2015, 19:32   #4
A.K
Senior - BHPian

This guy is seriously the rabid dog of the pack. Lost count of how many times he has crashed cars, abused people, assaulted people and now killed one.
Yesterday, he was busy abusing other supercar owners from Kerala on FB calling them "3rd class people", "dogs" and more.
Now we know who is what. I sincerely hope he gets punished properly.

Last edited by Rehaan : 30th January 2015 at 17:12. Reason: Please use decent language on Team-BHP, even when quoting. Thanks.
A.K is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 29th January 2015, 21:17   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTAutoMad View Post

These are the sort of scumbags we look at in awe in modern day India just because he has a fleet of super luxury cars!
Indeed! Money can buy you cars, posh apartments, but not an ounce of humanity! I have to admit, me and my friends had admired his exotic car collection quite a bit, and even looked at him in awe. Feel utterly disgusted for doing the same! Running over a man for showing up late for opening the gate?? Really? Some news reports say that he even asked his wife for a gun! What kind of a world are we living in? What's next? Throw a grenade at the traffic for obstructing your way??! Go play GTA and satisfy your sociopathic itch there, not in real life! This guy really has some issues(?psychological) to take care of! No matter how many uber luxury cars he own, criminals like him don't even deserve the slightest of mention in a well-reputed forum as Team-bhp. Such is the shame brought upon by these people! My prayers for the poor soul who fell victim to this outrage.

Last edited by Eddy : 30th January 2015 at 16:35.
GKR9900 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 29th January 2015, 21:22   #6
Senior - BHPian

Its seems that the guard is still alive,albeit critical?

From a news article:

'The security guard Chandrabose has been put on ventilator support after receiving serious injuries.

Police said Nisham first tortured the security guard when there was a delay in opening the gate. To escape from Nisham, the guard rushed behind the fountain near the gate. Then, Nisham turned his massive beast Hummer on the hapless man and pressed him against the wall using the vehicle. He continued to attack the security guard using iron rod. Later, he was rescued by other security guards.'

I just hope he makes it through.

And i dearly dearly hope this maniac is put behind bars forever! And i really really hope he doesnt wiggle his way out this with money or through influence!
avishar is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 29th January 2015, 21:46   #7
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivriti View Post
Once he assaulted a cop for stopping him after a case of drunken driving. He had also once allowed his 9 year old kid to drive a Evoque and a Ferrari and the video was on Youtube.
He had also misbehaved with a woman cop after being drunk and locked her up inside his Rolls.

Businessman held on charge of misbehaving with policewoman

But as they say, money and power will buy him justice and he will be out on Thrissur streets in no time. How sad.
Old 29th January 2015, 21:53   #8
Senior - BHPian

Is this Nisham King?

If so, guy truly is the spoilt brat of the lot.

I remember his FB status after the video of his 9 year old son driving the Ferrari.

It went something like the whole issue was solved after one visit to the police station. Uncouth and disrespectful of the law.

But alas, he has the money, so all this will be swept under the carpet anyway.
ashwin.terminat is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 29th January 2015, 22:29   #9
BHPian

Re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

Guys, what would you say about this? Appalled is too meager a word for this insanity.
Read here - http://goo.gl/AE1W1w
barcalad is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th January 2015, 23:30   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcalad View Post
Appalled is too meager a word for this insanity.
Read here - http://goo.gl/AE1W1w

Just saw the news online. What an unbecoming behavior.

The Police have charged him under the very stringent law that deals with criminals and goondas, the Kerala Anti-Social Activities Prevention Act (KAPA). He shall find it very hard to get bail anytime soon, if the charge sticks Prima facie

Last edited by Yeldo : 29th January 2015 at 23:34.
Old 29th January 2015, 23:46   #11
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Accidents in India - PICS

The 10 year old kids dad, who got in to trouble couple of years back after video of his son driving Ferrari surfaced is in news again.

This time he tried to run over a security guard with his Hummer link.

Last edited by mpksuhas : 29th January 2015 at 23:51.
mpksuhas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 00:00   #12
BHPian

Re: Accidents in India - PICS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpksuhas View Post
The 10 year old kids dad, who got in to trouble couple of years back after video of his son driving Ferrari surfaced is in news again.

This time he tried to run over a security guard with his Hummer link.
Whattt ! Is it the same guy? I said this earlier and say it yet again, I wonder what kind of example he is setting for his son.

And why the 'tried to run over' ? He did ran over him right and the poor security guy died(didn't he?). A BHP'ian has posted the Hummer's pic with blood stains on the bumper and also on grass and compound wall.

-Bhargav
Old 30th January 2015, 00:05   #13
BHPian

The guy has gone from borderline lunacy to complete psychosis! Who in their right sense of mind would do something this brutal? Hope he's aware that he's living in the 21st century, and not some middle age fascist monarchy! With almost a dozen criminal cases, most of his exotics under the scanner for alleged tax issues, and now being arrested under KAAPA, this is not going to be a walk in the park. Who knows! This is Kerala. People have walked away unscathed from even far worse crimes under the shade of money and influence. God's own country eh? What an irony!
GKR9900 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 00:18   #14
BHPian

Guess what, his wife is not any better. Below was her response to the earlier controversy around their 9 year driving Ferrari:

The video was filmed by the boy's mother and posted online by his father. While many netizens have criticized the parents for what they call "irresponsible parenting," the boy's mother insists that she is proud of her "talented" son's "achievement" at this young age.

What a couple!!!
WildInstincts is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th January 2015, 05:43   #15
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by avishar View Post
Its seems that the guard is still alive,albeit critical?

From a news article:

'The security guard Chandrabose has been put on ventilator support after receiving serious injuries.

Police said Nisham first tortured the security guard when there was a delay in opening the gate. To escape from Nisham, the guard rushed behind the fountain near the gate. Then, Nisham turned his massive beast Hummer on the hapless man and pressed him against the wall using the vehicle. He continued to attack the security guard using iron rod. Later, he was rescued by other security guards.'

I just hope he makes it through.

And i dearly dearly hope this maniac is put behind bars forever! And i really really hope he doesnt wiggle his way out this with money or through influence!
The guard passed away yesterday. A little before I made the post about this incident.
A.K is offline   (2) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed