Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th May 2008, 13:24   #376
Senior - BHPian

I WAS in Pune on the 1st, but I was definitely not on Baner Road. So either you saw a white M6, another white M3 or a regular 3/5/6 with a black roof?! Unless you goofed up the date! I was returning to Bombay on the 3rd!
Old 12th May 2008, 19:24   #377
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbk_75 View Post
I WAS in Pune on the 1st, but I was definitely not on Baner Road. So either you saw a white M6, another white M3 or a regular 3/5/6 with a black roof?! Unless you goofed up the date! I was returning to Bombay on the 3rd!
Okay dude, can be. But it was certainly a //M and not a regular 3, 5, or 6 series. And so far no news about a new M6 or even a M3 in Pune, atleast i haven't heard off. And no i didnt goofed up with the dates mate, it was 1st May evening time on Baner Road along National Society.
Old 12th May 2008, 21:23   #378
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhaval View Post
@ hrishikesh you can frequent that road while going/ coming from home
white coupe.. roger that !
will be on the lookout.

@karl, tidzter - where is this 'naylor road' ??
Old 12th May 2008, 21:34   #379
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkanitkar View Post
@karl, tidzter - where is this 'naylor road' ??
Its off Mangaldas Road near blue diamond... if you know the lane in which Oakwood Residency has openened or where Atur Park is situated....you are there!
Old 12th May 2008, 22:27   #380
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tidzter View Post
Had also seen a couple of Desotos side by side in a building nearby in the same lane..but they seem to have dissapeared now...any idea on them??

also had seen an old cadillac in a society adjescent to the porsche house, it was almost the same as the cadillac seen at the chindhys thingie near MG road.
The DeSoto used to lye there for a coupla months I think. A vintage car restorer stays there, that is probably a customers car, as I see them parked there often. It might even have been his.

The Cadillac you speak of is actually a Buick Electra, 2 door blingmobile from the 80s. Same car parked at Chindhys.
Old 12th May 2008, 23:05   #381
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
The DeSoto used to lye there for a coupla months I think. A vintage car restorer stays there, that is probably a customers car, as I see them parked there often. It might even have been his.

The Cadillac you speak of is actually a Buick Electra, 2 door blingmobile from the 80s. Same car parked at Chindhys.
the DeSotos were in a pretty dusty condition with the tyres all deflated...umm...ok bursted lets say...
do you know more about the restorer?? maybe if you do...please post some pictures of his restored cars
Is he an active member in the vinatge rallies organised?

Am very very bad at classic cars it did look very much like a cadillac so thought maybe it was one...

thanks.
Old 13th May 2008, 12:12   #382
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Okay dude, can be. But it was certainly a //M and not a regular 3, 5, or 6 series. And so far no news about a new M6 or even a M3 in Pune, atleast i haven't heard off. And no i didnt goofed up with the dates mate, it was 1st May evening time on Baner Road along National Society.
Wasn't me in that case! There's another white E92 M3!
Old 14th May 2008, 19:29   #383
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbk_75 View Post
There's another white E92 M3!
Or may be another one from Bombay, burning Pune streets.
Old 23rd May 2008, 19:25   #384
BHPian

Spotted the Cooper opposite Wadia College...think its the same moralfibre spotted "some" time back... was driven by a lady...
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Pune-dsc03697-small.jpg  

Old 30th May 2008, 08:58   #385
BHPian

I saw a brand new black SL500 on FC road. Twas looking extremely beautiful! Reg no. was MH 12 ET XXXX, so pretty new I guess..
Old 30th May 2008, 09:26   #386
v10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by torqueunlimited View Post
I saw a brand new black SL500 on FC road. Twas looking extremely beautiful! Reg no. was MH 12 ET XXXX, so pretty new I guess..
facelifted one ?? 2009 ??
Old 31st May 2008, 12:16   #387
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v10 View Post
facelifted one ?? 2009 ??
Nope.. It was the oh so common one so I dint take pics, if it was the 09 version I would've tried to take a pic somehow! I was surprised actually that the owner bought this one knowing that the 2009 version has been launched. And I'm assuming that this is one legitimately bought through Mercedes Benz..
Old 4th June 2008, 02:19   #388
BHPian

Looks like there are quiet a few Porsches in Pune. First the red one, and now around 2-3 days back spotted one more black colored Carrera on SB road opposite Chaturshrungi Temple. I think it was a 911 Carrera S.
Sorry no pics as i was on my bike( while the car was going in the opposite direction) and didnt want to risk it this time.

dhaval
Old 4th June 2008, 08:51   #389
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Looks like there are quiet a few Porsches in Pune. First the red one, and now around 2-3 days back spotted one more black colored Carrera on SB road opposite Chaturshrungi Temple. I think it was a 911 Carrera S.
Sorry no pics as i was on my bike( while the car was going in the opposite direction) and didnt want to risk it this time.

dhaval
I did see a black targa the other day at Koregaon park. MH 03 AM regd.
Old 4th June 2008, 11:17   #390
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
I did see a black targa the other day at Koregaon park. MH 03 AM regd.
Now i am confused. Manage some pics if you spot it next time. Btw, was it the Targa 4 or Targa 4 S?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks