Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2008, 12:29   #286
BHPian

I think Mr. Pawar of Club Solaris also has a red Z3. It is parked in the Club Solaris parking lot along with some vintage cars and a Harley is also there which most of the times is covered.

Dhaval
Old 29th March 2008, 12:06   #287
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
The blue Z4 is always seen standing at that builders office at East Street. Pune's first current gen 5 series used to stand there earlier.
Saw a Bombay registered blue Z4 coupe stuck in traffic near the railway station today . But I wasn't aware it came from the M-division.
Attached Thumbnails
Supercars & Imports : Pune-image_026copy.jpg  

Old 29th March 2008, 12:37   #288
BHPian

Thats an awesome find doomsday. But I think the Z 4 badge is there on the boot. The M badging seeing for the first time.
Old 29th March 2008, 14:18   #289
Senior - BHPian

That's a (Z4) M Coupe. Got the same E46 343bhp engine. Freakin' fast. Looks like a shoe though.
Old 29th March 2008, 14:58   #290
Senior - BHPian

I would think that's the car BMW imported fo one of their events in India at the Amby Valley. Had seen pictures of the car & the event the last time I went to their office.

P.S. I love the looks of the Z4 coupe!

Last edited by iraghava : 29th March 2008 at 14:59.
Old 29th March 2008, 15:35   #291
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
I would think that's the car BMW imported fo one of their events in India at the Amby Valley. Had seen pictures of the car & the event the last time I went to their office.
Quite possible. The colour is the same but the car wasn't sporting a registration plate at the event so can't be too sure.
Old 29th March 2008, 15:42   #292
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkanitkar View Post
PS: spotted another un-reg Q7 on University road - very rashly driven.
Keep seeing these unregistered Audi's being driven around Pune, especially late at night.

Is it that the Audi dealership is complacent about getting registration done before delivery, or are the sales guys just having some fun?
Old 29th March 2008, 17:32   #293
BHPian

@doomdsay - nice one ! Love that colour !

@swaley - what colour Q7 have you spotted ?
The dark green / black one which is common near the University road is owned by a hotel owner from pashan, and if you ask me- that guy is a riot @ driving. Usually, all his cars are red and sport a particular reg no. IMHO, he's rash driving personified.

There's one un reg. silver Q7 driven sedately - and i think it belongs to a politician who also has the white Range rover - have seen these cars together twice.

@dhaval - yeah, club solaris owner owns the Z3 and its a common sight at Club Solaris, Kothrud.

PS: @swaley - knowing the Audi Dealership owners, its not possible that they would be this complacent.

Last edited by hkanitkar : 29th March 2008 at 17:34.
Old 29th March 2008, 18:22   #294
Distinguished - BHPian

There must be atlease 20 Q 7s running around in Pune in all colours, mostly unregistered, and Im not exaggerating!
Old 30th March 2008, 10:19   #295
BHPian

The guy who drives the black Q7 rashly is a friend o mine! Another friend who owns a black Q7 is a pretty safe driver.. But yes its absolutely raining Q7s! A LOT of unregistered ones..
Old 30th March 2008, 13:25   #296
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cncity View Post
Spotted in Pune...some are blurry coz all pics were taken from a moving car.

Couldnt take pics of the Audi black A4, A6,black BMW 3 series, Silver Lexus LX, silver BMW 5-series and the Black BMW X5 spotted on Apte road.

There is a Black VW JEtta in kothrud just opposite Karnataka High School.
Hey, I can see a few imported people as well in those pics...where have these pics been taken? And could someone please give some info. on the Cynos, because Wikipedia shows the Cynos to be another name given to the Toyota Paseo coupe.
Old 31st March 2008, 09:43   #297
Senior - BHPian

yes I actually See one Q7 every two days, they are indeed Raining & Audi seems to be smiling
Old 31st March 2008, 21:56   #298

Its raining AUDI Q7's everywhere!!!! If ya wanna have a good look at the beast then head towards 1st gate of fergusson college opposite "The Times Of India" building, FERGUSSON COLLEGE ROAD. It's a golden colour piece parked over there almost everyday. Will post some pics later.
Old 1st April 2008, 11:35   #299
BHPian

what a day !

Its been a Imports spotting day for me yesterday.

First, someone visiting us came by in a 7 series - owned by bhosales. that is one huge car ! Sadly, as i was with the guest all the time, couldnt click any pics.

Secondly, i had to drop off mom at her friends place in aundh. Having heard that this friend of hers has a good collection of cars, i couldnt help but to take a peek in their garage, and i was just

First car that took my breath away - Silver M3 convertible
Other mentionables : bmw 3 series, couple of impalas ( blue one with 306 reg. no. had participated in pune festival rally ), C class, a CRV, couple of skodas.

This stable also has a range rover ( black, mumbai reg. ) - but that was out for some work.
Few superbikes adorn the garage. A CBR900 along with a motocross bike ( honda too i guess ) was standing. Another superbike was out.

Loved the overall collection of cars, and i was bowled over by the way these were kept.
Old 1st April 2008, 14:45   #300
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkanitkar View Post
Its been a Imports spotting day for me yesterday.

First, someone visiting us came by in a 7 series - owned by bhosales. that is one huge car ! Sadly, as i was with the guest all the time, couldnt click any pics.

Secondly, i had to drop off mom at her friends place in aundh. Having heard that this friend of hers has a good collection of cars, i couldnt help but to take a peek in their garage, and i was just

First car that took my breath away - Silver M3 convertible
Other mentionables : bmw 3 series, couple of impalas ( blue one with 306 reg. no. had participated in pune festival rally ), C class, a CRV, couple of skodas.

This stable also has a range rover ( black, mumbai reg. ) - but that was out for some work.
Few superbikes adorn the garage. A CBR900 along with a motocross bike ( honda too i guess ) was standing. Another superbike was out.

Loved the overall collection of cars, and i was bowled over by the way these were kept.
The owner's son is a very good friend o mine. The Range Rover isn't black, but a very dark blue. And its a brand new 2008 model. And the bike is a CBR1000RR. The other Honda is a scrambler. I had gone with him in the blue Impala in the Rally.

Last edited by torqueunlimited : 1st April 2008 at 14:47.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks