Team-BHP - Ferrari California T launched in India at Rs. 3.45 crore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Ferrari California T launched in India at Rs. 3.45 crore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/167502-ferrari-california-t-launched-india-rs-3-45-crore.html)

Ferrari re-launched in India

The Ferrari range starts at Rs 3.45 crore for the California T, going up to Rs 4.87 crore for the F12 Berlinetta.

Ferrari California T launched in India at Rs. 3.45 crore-ferrari-california-t.jpg

Ferrari California T launched in India at Rs. 3.45 crore-fer2.jpg

Ferrari California T: Rs 3.45 crore

Ferrari 488 GTB: Rs 3.99 crore

Ferrari 458 Spider: Rs 4.22 crore

Ferrari 458 Speciale: Rs 4.40 crore

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta: Rs 4.87 crore

Ferrari FF: On request

(All prices, ex-showroom)

Source: Autocar India

Quote:

Ferrari has made its comeback into the Indian market with its entire model range, barring the LaFerrari hypercar. Showcased at the launch event was the Ferrari California T which, priced at Rs 3.45 crore (ex-showroom), is the most affordable Ferrari in the India line-up. The California T is Ferrari’s front-engined GT model and is powered by a 552bhp 3.9-litre bi-turbo V8 engine.

Ferrari will be operating out of two dealerships for now, one in Mumbai and one in Delhi. In Mumbai, the Italian supercar brand will be retailed by Navnit Motors, while in Delhi the brand will be retailed by Select Cars. These outlets will extend after-sales services to existing Ferrari owners.

Also part of the line-up is the range-topping F12 Berlinetta at Rs 4.87 crore and models such as the new 488 GTB, the 458 Spider, the 458 Speciale and the four-seater FF.

Ferrari has launched the California T in India at a price of Rs. 3.45 crore.

Post moved to a new thread.

Off topic straightaway, the only people i see spending 3.45cr on this car will be desperate for the child seats at the back. Very desperate.

The Huracán is 3.43cr ex showroom.

Quote:

Ferrari California T: Rs 3.45 crore

Ferrari 488 GTB: Rs 3.99 crore

Ferrari 458 Spider: Rs 4.22 crore

Ferrari 458 Speciale: Rs 4.40 crore

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta: Rs 4.87 crore

(All prices, ex-showroom)

Source: Autocar India
Back in 2011/12 the prices were as follows;

Ferrari California: Rs 2.20 Cr

Ferrari 458: 2.56 Cr.

Ferrari 458 Spider: Rs 2.91 cr

@ FERRARI please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by karan561 (Post 3789458)
Back in 2011/12 the prices were as follows;

Ferrari California: Rs 2.20 Cr

Ferrari 458: 2.56 Cr.

Ferrari 458 Spider: Rs 2.91 cr

@ FERRARI please:

Buddy the customs duty has gone up from that time (114% approx) to the current times while it is 170% now.

Every CBU costs more than what they did pre 2012 budget.

Quote:

Originally Posted by doctorque (Post 3789497)
Buddy the customs duty has gone up from that time (114% approx) to the current times while it is 170% now.

Every CBU costs more than what they did pre 2012 budget.

doctorque,

Forget Italians, If a car is available in Germany say suppose 35L, the Germans still end up pricing it @ 1cr + in India

This duty vs Indian pricing topic is too debatable & I'm well aware of the duty structure & the CBU costings.

My point is that back in 2012 the 458 priced @ 2.56 Cr was a bargain :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by karan561 (Post 3789507)
My point is that back in 2012 the 458 priced @ 2.56 Cr was a bargain :)

I see where you come from, allow me to add more to it then, the Gallardo LP550-2 was 2.18cr ex and the Aventador was 3.7cr ex.

For that matter, the introductory price on the 2nd gen Cayenne Diesel was 59lacs ex showroom.

It is what it is now however.

3.45cr ex for a standard California T which IMO will cross 4cr ex for a decent spec, which means around 5 crores on the road for a Ferrari California T in Mumbai. Its about $2,00,000 in the US of A.

What can we do?

Quote:

Originally Posted by doctorque (Post 3789560)

What can we do?

Drool and keep wishing like kids at a candy shop

The showrooms are opening on the 31st of November in Delhi and the 1st of December in Mumbai.
Waiting to see what cars grace the showroom launches.
Besides, I am also told that Ferrari Mumbai will deliver a Cali T, 458 Spider, Speciale and F12 immediately after beginning its operations!

Quote:

Originally Posted by A.K (Post 3856316)
The showrooms are opening on the 31st of November in Delhi and the 1st of December in Mumbai.
Waiting to see what cars grace the showroom launches.
Besides, I am also told that Ferrari Mumbai will deliver a Cali T, 458 Spider, Speciale and F12 immediately after beginning its operations!

Good Stuff... and 30th of Nov I think you meant! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ace F355 (Post 3856355)
Good Stuff... and 30th of Nov I think you meant! :)

Whoops! 30th is what I meant
stupid:
This is what lack of sleep can do to you :p
Mods please edit my previous post

Some pics of the stunning Ferrari California T.

A superb video of the Ferrari California T shot in Mumbai by Ferrari Mumbai themselves.

https://youtu.be/utXRH3wBbJI

Spotted a brand new un registered Red California, driven by its owner just off the haji Ali junction this morning.
It wasn't a T though.