Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India

Search this Thread
Old 26th July 2007, 20:37   #76
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1100D View Post
Oh no, this was a Fiat 1200 spyder! a similar car can be seen in "wadiyan mera daman song"

Wadiyan Mera Daaman | MastiTube

And me never Rajesh Khanna fan, it has always been one and only Mr A.
Ooops! My bad! I'd always thought even this car was a Datsun fiarlady.....How could I ever take it for a jap car?! Come to think of it they were made good too those days....

Oh, and yeah forgot to mention- I've always been a fan of Mr. A (uh, you mean Mr. B, right??) too. Incidentally, he mentioned in a Reader's digest interview that he had a Herald as a co. car when he worked for a frieght company "Blackbird & co." in Calcutta before he decided to move to Bombay to act in films...'wonder how he fit in that car for his height though...unless he drove it with the roof off...
Old 27th July 2007, 13:53   #77
BHPian

i have seen hitch hindi i.e partner yesterday.they have shown some serious cars in movie.like gallardo,carrera gt nd some bikes like cbr 1000 and gixxer.
Old 27th July 2007, 18:58   #78
Senior - BHPian

The movie 'waqt' (old one ) has some beautifull cars in that film.
Would love to own any one of those.
Old 27th July 2007, 19:54   #79
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanher View Post
Ooops! My bad! I'd always thought even this car was a Datsun fiarlady.....How could I ever take it for a jap car?! Come to think of it they were made good too those days....

Oh, and yeah forgot to mention- I've always been a fan of Mr. A (uh, you mean Mr. B, right??) too. Incidentally, he mentioned in a Reader's digest interview that he had a Herald as a co. car when he worked for a frieght company "Blackbird & co." in Calcutta before he decided to move to Bombay to act in films...'wonder how he fit in that car for his height though...unless he drove it with the roof off...
He had a Morris Monor car,I guess! I have a coffee table book that mentions it apart from local stories.

Oh Datsun fairlady, you were very very close, the lines are too too similar, only that the Datsun range had this cockroach type headlamps as against the ubiquitous Fiat flanks. And the Datsun grill was square as against the Fiats traphezoid. But you were very close. Datsun Fairlady was the one that still lives on , not the Fiat 1200!!
Old 27th July 2007, 20:09   #80
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateek View Post
i have seen hitch hindi i.e partner yesterday.they have shown some serious cars in movie.like gallardo,carrera gt nd some bikes like cbr 1000 and gixxer.
True. I saw the movie last week,and couldn't help noticing all the goodies in Dubai. I liked the BMW630 that Katrina drives,though I don't think it looks good in white.

I jumped out of the seat,when that lil kid broke the headlights of the celica!! I so hate it when good cars are hit/totalled in movies..
Good cars in the hands of morons!!
Old 27th July 2007, 21:29   #81
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1100D View Post
He had a Morris Monor car,I guess! I have a coffee table book that mentions it apart from local stories.
Oh yeah right....thanks for refreshing my memory!
Now I recollect he did mention in the RD article about having a black M.Minor, subsequently replaced by a Herald!

Quote:
Oh Datsun fairlady, you were very very close, the lines are too too similar, only that the Datsun range had this cockroach type headlamps as against the ubiquitous Fiat flanks. And the Datsun grill was square as against the Fiats traphezoid.
Thanks, that too refreshed my memory about the fairlady!
Old 28th July 2007, 01:50   #82
BHPian

@Partner -- they really have shown some serious cars. And Carerra GT looks good in yellow. The lambo shown in marriage party scene -- is it a superleggera ??

@honeymoon travels - the bike which Ajun Rampal rides is an original busa in some shots and a fake one in some. Coincidentially, i happened to visit goa when the shooting for climax was on. Have seen the fake one there .. looks yuk.
Old 1st August 2007, 02:27   #83

hey guys in jhoom barabar jhoom abhishek was driving this vintage jaguar, light blue colour!!
it was an amazing car. i have seen a similar one in delhi but silver colour. and that vintage car was in a better condition than my new cars. i have the pics would try and post them soon.
Old 1st August 2007, 12:27   #84
BHPian

Partner has insane cars.. Besides the Carrera GT, An S Class Brabus, 645i, the wedding scene took the cake. The cars were like some backdrop. Yellow Carrera GT again, White Gallardo with blue stripes and chrome lipped black rims, a Black M5, and a black new gen S class. Insane. There was a 600RR and a Gixxer as well.
Old 22nd November 2007, 20:37   #85
Senior - BHPian

Old 22nd November 2007, 20:49   #86
Senior - BHPian

Old 7th December 2007, 01:56   #87
Senior - BHPian

@khanak: if possible please post pics of the porsche that was used in the movie 'Shaan'.
Old 8th December 2007, 06:09   #88
BHPian

can anyone can please post pic of salman khan's bmw from Maine pyar kyun kiya and pic of guari khan's bmw from OSO
Old 8th December 2007, 11:30   #89
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanak View Post
Adhish - If you think hard enough, you've seen pics of this car on the forum six months back!
Old 9th December 2007, 23:28   #90
BHPian

does anyone realise that there was a crazy mustang in Agnipat... i think somone postet pics of the same car sayiing they owned it and it now did 400+ hp.
is this the same car or just sim?

Most Viewed