Team-BHP - Mercedes G63 6x6 AMG spotted in Mumbai!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Mercedes G63 6x6 AMG spotted in Mumbai! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/171294-mercedes-g63-6x6-amg-spotted-mumbai-3.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by vagu (Post 3870704)
Hey Luv, thanks for sharing the pics of the car. We as motoring fans love it. However, blatant disregard of the law is nothing to be proud of. We should become more sophisticated as we grow as a country.

Hey yes I meant it sarcastically.
The owners are quite notoriously famous for this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anand123 (Post 3870568)
It had a number plate when it participated in the Parx supercar show. IIRC, it had a number ending with H1

It did have the plates on then but when I had first seen it at a Bandra hospital, there wasn't any number plates on it then. Yes you're right it end with H1. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by globemaster (Post 3870665)
6.5L turbo with 195 HP and 430 NM ONLY?:eek:, are you sure? what I know, H1s come upward of 300HP and 700 NM torque.
Please correct me if I am wrong or overlooked any detail?

This one churned out those figures. I agree that it is less for the size of the engine, but perhaps that is the reason why that behemoth is undergoing an engine swap :)

Mod Note: Please use the Multi-Quote feature instead of responding by a separate post for each response.

Quote:

Originally Posted by globemaster (Post 3870665)
6.5L turbo with 195 HP and 430 NM ONLY?:eek:, are you sure? what I know, H1s come upward of 300HP and 700 NM torque.
Please correct me if I am wrong or overlooked any detail?

430 lb ft. of torque is equivalent to 583 Nm

When wedding "cars" are too meh...
Mercedes G63 6x6 AMG spotted in Mumbai!-imageuploadedbyteambhp1450285078.066372.jpg
Pic off Instagram (Nikdanzig)

The Big Fat 6x6 Indian Wedding..!
Mercedes G63 6x6 AMG spotted in Mumbai!-6x6.jpg

Also visible is a white Mercedes on the left, probably a CLA or a CLS.

Pics for your eyes only :)
Mercedes G63 6x6 AMG spotted in Mumbai!-8.jpg
Mercedes G63 6x6 AMG spotted in Mumbai!-6.jpg
Mercedes G63 6x6 AMG spotted in Mumbai!-7.jpg
Mercedes G63 6x6 AMG spotted in Mumbai!-3.jpg
Mercedes G63 6x6 AMG spotted in Mumbai!-2.jpg
Mercedes G63 6x6 AMG spotted in Mumbai!-1.jpg
Mercedes G63 6x6 AMG spotted in Mumbai!-5.jpg
Mercedes G63 6x6 AMG spotted in Mumbai!-4.jpg

I was just drooling all over this thread ��. Is the Brabus here for a show or for a wedding? Or the owner just lent it for a wedding?

Two of my favorite cars in one frame, while the 6X6 is extreme, nothing to my eyes looks as classic as the G. If there is one dream car, this is it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kvsingh13 (Post 3873651)
I was just drooling all over this thread ��. Is the Brabus here for a show or for a wedding? Or the owner just lent it for a wedding?

Hello there!
The owner has purchased it. It's going to be here for quite some time clap:

Was in Mumbai for a couple of days last week and saw this 6*6 on Marine Drive at around 4 in the morning on Christmas day. Looks huge I must say.

I've seen the 6X6 thrice twice opposite campion school at colaba at around 11pm and once at seaface at 6pm I happened to be on my bicycle all three times and it was scary being overtaken by such a huge vehicle :p

This car is on Carnet from Dubai. Brought specially for the wedding. He has paid 18L for the import. Spotted this 6x6 beast in Bandra. Heading towards Sea link. Its HUGE and the exhaust sound is to die for.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akib Khan (Post 3906986)
This car is on Carnet from Dubai. Brought specially for the wedding. He has paid 18L for the import. Spotted this 6x6 beast in Bandra. Heading towards Sea link. Its HUGE and the exhaust sound is to die for.

British plates, ought to be from the UK then. LHD, as the 6X6 behemoth is not available in RHD.

My bad,i was about to type U.K but typed Dubai by mistake. Thanks for correcting mestupid:

Had seen this beast parked at The Taj Hotel opposite Gateway of India, sometime in December last week.

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this but the world's first RHD Merc G 500 4x4 is headed to India. Mumbai to be precise and it'll be in a matching color to its garage mate, the Novitec kitted LP 610-4! Now this is one car I'm looking forward to!