Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd August 2016, 10:34   #31
Team-BHP Support

Re: BMW M Performance Training Program - 2016 calendar announced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanveer_2558 View Post
Trying to get into the Aamby Valley one, Anyone else would be going do hit me up, The prices are really good!
Tanveer, I've also sent them an email requesting registration for the Aamby Valley one. The lady on the phone (listed in RSVP) is really fuzzy though. She mentioned please speak to your dealer, request them to send the name or some such rubbish. I don't get it - if you list an event and contact details for RSVP, then that person should be your sole contact point. Rather unimpressive conversation. I've mailed her twice and there's not so much as an acknowledgment of the email let alone confirmation.

Super brand initiative but run in a shoddy manner based on my limited interaction so far. And that too as a BMW owner!!
Old 3rd August 2016, 15:46   #32
Team-BHP Support

My experience was exactly the same Tejas. Told me to contact Navnit. I've neither heard back from dealer nor from the lady. I guess they'll figure slots and then revert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejas08 View Post
So I called up the Contact Person mentioned on the Website for the registration for the event.

I was directed to talk to the Dealerships in Mumbai for the Invite. Not sure if this is true or the dealerships seem to be trying to only push Invites to prospective customers.

Navnit Motors has indicated that the invites are for owners of 530d or higher vehicle of BMW.

Any updates from the other cities with regards to this criteria.

We have already been discussing this on the Whatsapp group Tanveer. Where have you been.

QUOTE=GTO;4026212]In all probability, BMW is providing this experience below the actual cost. If you count the cost of location rentals, logistics (including transporting the cars), transportation for their staff, support facilities etc., it all adds up. And we're not even including the wear & tear on the cars (brakes, tyres etc.).
Probably why they focusing more on the prospective customers attending this training?[/quote]
Old 5th August 2016, 15:44   #33
Senior - BHPian

I agree with lots of other people here about the event being mismanaged. I was promised a free entry into the Delhi event when it happens as compensation for messing up my car by BMW India, and now the event is here they are not replying to my emails or phone calls.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks