Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st November 2007, 12:10   #46
BHPian

some latest pics from MOHITE's ACADEMY,,
well some info about his track, MOHITE'S GO-KART TRACK CONSIST 180 mts STRETCH WHICH IS LONGEST STRETCH IN AISA, the event held on 10th june,2007 it was INTERNATIONAL EVENT, GO-Kart drivers from all over participated for the event, YOU'll be happy to know that the Winner was an INDIAN that too from MUMBAI,
check out the pics,
Mohites latest Bike is ZX-14R, HONDA's ATV-250,

RACE PICS

check out the stretch

crowd

some of MOHITE's COLLECTION,,

MY FAVOURITE PIC

Last edited by wheelieboy : 1st November 2007 at 12:12.
Old 1st November 2007, 12:45   #47
Senior - BHPian

great pictures wheelieboy, some of the pictures were posted on the superbikes in india thread. but a treat to see everytime. how many bikes does mohite own? everytime you see it seems as one bike has increased.
Old 1st November 2007, 16:22   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
great pictures wheelieboy, some of the pictures were posted on the superbikes in india thread. but a treat to see everytime. how many bikes does mohite own? everytime you see it seems as one bike has increased.
hey speedy,,this guy is dam passionate about bikes,cars,etc, everytime i visit his bunglow i see new beast parked,,even we get shocked that how can someone own such a huge collection,,well thats what we call a PASSIONATE guy

Last edited by wheelieboy : 1st November 2007 at 16:28.
Old 1st November 2007, 16:48   #49
BHPian

Wow... No Words But Wow!
Old 1st November 2007, 17:17   #50
Senior - BHPian

Guys, does Mohite allow track days to be held on his track? It maynot be as big as the TN tracks but i'm sure the Bbay/Pune guys would to love have some fun and get some track experience.

It'l be easier to talk my folks into taking my car there since it's just a 200km drive from Hubli. Infact, i might be going to Kolhapur next month, will meetup with the owner and get some details.

Shan2nu
Old 1st November 2007, 17:50   #51
Senior - BHPian

Its too small for cars.
Old 1st November 2007, 17:51   #52
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan2nu View Post
Guys, does Mohite allow track days to be held on his track? It maynot be as big as the TN tracks but i'm sure the Bbay/Pune guys would to love have some fun and get some track experience.

It'l be easier to talk my folks into taking my car there since it's just a 200km drive from Hubli. Infact, i might be going to Kolhapur next month, will meetup with the owner and get some details.

Shan2nu
hey guys just spoke to MOHITE,,he said he will allow track day event,but need a proper person,,if anyone is genuinely intrested pls pm me,
Old 1st November 2007, 17:53   #53
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelieboy View Post
hey guys just spoke to MOHITE,,he said he will allow track day event,but need a proper person,,if anyone is genuinely intrested pls pm me,
Can you start a new thread with details. Robin and co. have considerable experience in having one. I am game for this one but lets do it in accordance to MAI rules i.e. with proper MAI licenses, marshalls, etc. Lets work out a cost, shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous View Post
Its too small for cars.
Just like Monaco, absolutely difficult to overtake .

Last edited by moralfibre : 1st November 2007 at 17:54.
Old 1st November 2007, 17:58   #54
Senior - BHPian

^^ Can someone get an overhead view of the track jsut to have a look at the layout.
Old 1st November 2007, 18:03   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
Can you start a new thread with details. Robin and co. have considerable experience in having one. I am game for this one but lets do it in accordance to MAI rules i.e. with proper MAI licenses, marshalls, etc. Lets work out a cost, shall we?

Just like Monaco, absolutely difficult to overtake .
can you pm me the format / layout, what all shall i include in new thread,,and details about ROBIN n CO,,yeah lets do it with proper rules n regulations,i'll get the track thingy done,with good rates.
Old 1st November 2007, 19:08   #56
Senior - BHPian

guys i think its a wonderful idea to have a circuit race here. the only problem is you would have to have the smaller cars race here. the big boys would have to take a back seat. even with the small cars i would say you are looking at a first corner pile up. from what i can seeis the track is too narrow. wheelieboy i remember you writeing that the porsche alone on the track and you felt he was going to go in the wall. that is one car guys, track day atleast 5 to 6 cars to make a grid, you can imagine the mayham. this is my veiw i would leave it to the experts to decide.
wheelieboy if Mohite is holding a karting school there then it would already be registered with MAI i guess. they would have the layout with dimensions of the track. you should PM Rtech (Robin) and ask him for all the formalities required to hold the event.
Old 1st November 2007, 19:29   #57
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy View Post
guys i think its a wonderful idea to have a circuit race here. the only problem is you would have to have the smaller cars race here. the big boys would have to take a back seat. even with the small cars i would say you are looking at a first corner pile up. from what i can seeis the track is too narrow. wheelieboy i remember you writeing that the porsche alone on the track and you felt he was going to go in the wall. that is one car guys, track day atleast 5 to 6 cars to make a grid, you can imagine the mayham. this is my veiw i would leave it to the experts to decide.
wheelieboy if Mohite is holding a karting school there then it would already be registered with MAI i guess. they would have the layout with dimensions of the track. you should PM Rtech (Robin) and ask him for all the formalities required to hold the event.
hey speedy, its nice idea to hold an event,to add more spice to the event we can keep small stunt event,m sure people will get attracted, to get a better crowd will be a problem, well we can only have one car at time,,he said he will give us the timing equipment to use,,we can keep some laps and one car at a time,so we wont face much problem, he told me some AMOUNT that will be for three days, if u want track for 2 days you'll have to pay that particular amount,,well i'll pm rtech,lets see,hope we will organise some big event by the end of this year or somewer in JAn
Old 1st November 2007, 19:49   #58
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelieboy View Post
hey speedy, its nice idea to hold an event,to add more spice to the event we can keep small stunt event,m sure people will get attracted, to get a better crowd will be a problem, well we can only have one car at time,,he said he will give us the timing equipment to use,,we can keep some laps and one car at a time,so we wont face much problem, he told me some AMOUNT that will be for three days, if u want track for 2 days you'll have to pay that particular amount,,well i'll pm rtech,lets see,hope we will organise some big event by the end of this year or somewer in JAn
i am sure the money is not a problem. you do get sponsors for big events. there is plenty one can do with the track. a big and well publicised event would bring in the crowds as well. frankly i had never heard of a karting school being run out here. i had heard of this track from a friend though. had never seen it. the timeing equiptment on the karts are bolt ons so you can use them and the set up also does not need to be changed on the track (timeing machines etc).
the problem that can occour in holding a race is that there is not enough runoff area on the track for high powered cars. the stunts and fun drives can be held in between the races. that is all secondary. primary objective should be if we can hold such an event according to MAI rules. i would love to be a part of it if i am able too.
Old 1st November 2007, 19:55   #59
Senior - BHPian

Instead hire out some karts(rotax maybe) and have an amazing mumbai-pune karting meet there.
Old 1st November 2007, 20:21   #60
Senior - BHPian

How far is it from mumbai. Yaar WHY CAN THERE BE A DINGALINGALING mills or something like that. Freak man. But a BiG BIG collection of bikes.
His car line up aint that interesting though.
WheelieBoy coax him to buy a zonda or something like that yaar.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks