Team-BHP - Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster launched at Rs. 5.79 crore
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Super-Cars & Imports in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/)
-   -   Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster launched at Rs. 5.79 crore (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-cars-imports-india/190335-lamborghini-aventador-s-roadster-launched-rs-5-79-crore.html)

Lamborghini has unveiled the new Aventador S Roadster at the 2017 Frankfurt Motor Show. The car will also be available in India and is priced at Rs. 5.79 crore (ex-showroom, India). It is an open-top version of the Aventador S coupe which was launched in India earlier this year.

Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster launched at Rs. 5.79 crore-aventador-s-roadster-pic-2.jpg

The Aventador S Roadster gets all the updates as its coupe sibling. It gets a revised exterior that has been tuned for improved downforce. The front bumper with its integrated splitter is new. A revised rear diffuser keeps the car planted to the ground. Lamborghini claims that the front downforce has increased by 130%. With the active rear wing in its optimum position, the company claims that the Roadster is 50% more efficient in high downforce setting and 400% in low drag mode over the earlier Aventador.

Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster launched at Rs. 5.79 crore-aventador-s-roadster-pic-1.jpg

The new model also features subtle styling tweaks including the rear fascia and the hexagonal exhaust. The Roadster gets an electric rear window which reduces wind noise when the roof is off.

Like the coupe, the Aventador S Roadster gets all-wheel drive and the latest active suspension. Lamborghini has introduced a four-wheel steering system on the 'S' model as well as Lamborghini Dynamic Steering (LDS). In addition to the usual driving modes - STRADA, SPORT and CORSA, the new model gets an EGO mode which allows the driver to setup the traction control, steering and suspension to suit his driving style.

Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster launched at Rs. 5.79 crore-aventador-s-roadster-pic-3.jpg

The new Aventador S Roadster is powered by a 6.5-litre, naturally-aspirated V12 engine that produces 730 BHP @ 8,400 rpm and a peak torque of 690 Nm @ 5,500 rpm. Lamborghini claims that it will accelerate from 0-100 km/h in 3.0 seconds and has a top speed of 350 km/h.

Link to Team-BHP News

India gets its first Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster. Always nice to see a new V12.

Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster launched at Rs. 5.79 crore-36789533_2118594745088977_6688871467087560704_o.jpg

Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster launched at Rs. 5.79 crore-36907546_2119655678316217_8569862019392471040_o.jpg

Link

Wow! That shade looks amazing on our roads. looks like a totally different animal in rains!

Wow. Hope it is airtight with extra oxygen tanks, looking at how easily the metros flood in monsoon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiragM (Post 4426482)
India gets its first Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster. Always nice to see a new V12.

I don't think it is India's first Aventador S. There were pics of a guy from kerala picking one up from Bangalore. I also think the famous KVP garage in Bangalore was the first one to get it too.

Unless of course this car was delivered first but pictures are only coming out now. If not, I think there has been a couple sold before this gorgeous sample.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fullrevs (Post 4429959)
I don't think it is India's first Aventador S.

Yes, you are right. This is not India's first Aventador S. However, as mentioned, this is India's first Aventador S Roadster.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiragM (Post 4429961)
Yes, you are right. This is not India's first Aventador S. However, as mentioned, this is India's first Aventador S Roadster.

Caught on a technicality!:) You are right Chirag. This is probably the first Aventador S Roadster. Sorry for that. Great shade on this car!!!

Admin: My post could be deleted. I think it wastes space!

Aventador S Roadster exiting Antilia.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/sagar.pawaskar/

Name:  thumbnail_IMG_4428.png
Views: 1165
Size:  683.1 KB