Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th October 2018, 17:04   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: Embarrassing moment @ Lamborghini Bengaluru

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe angelo View Post

Suddenly he stopped me and told, noone is permitted inside to see the car and only people who have booked the car can go inside and see it:
That's actually pretty bad. Thought only Ferrari and Rolls Royce would have such attitude.

Anyways remember this day, when you do become a billionaire in future. Just buy a Lambo and use it as a dumpster truck, like our good old Maharaja's

Anyways I hear these super expensive Urus are selling as hot cakes ( 9 sold so far ) in Bangalore. We really are crazy for anything SUV.

Last edited by stanjohn123 : 29th October 2018 at 17:07.
stanjohn123 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 29th October 2018, 17:26   #47
Senior - BHPian

Re: Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India

Now that you say so, it is weird that I have never even attempted to get inside the Lambo showroom in Bangalore. Like it had not ever crossed my mind. Maybe it is that deep rooted thing inside us that, I cant even afford it therefore I should not embarrasses myself by going in there. It is for the 'sahibs', and not for us.
avishar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th October 2018, 17:53   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamborghini View Post
Honestly, it's more to do with keeping the showroom and cars in proper order.

RR does the same as well, though parent company BMW has showrooms that are open to all.

Do give them a call, and I am sure they will be glad to help out!
Yup, i completely agree to that part. I was shocked for a moment when i was stopped, then slowly came to my senses. I was just alone and didnt come in huge groups too. I saw few people inside, taking selfies by leaning on URUS. When inquired to security, he told they are Managers relatives or friends why partiality then.
One of my friend stated that, when he went to mumbai and was standing outside the showroom of RR and was taking pics, the showroom person invited them inside and made them sit inside the Ghost. He was amazed and delighted with the way the Mumbai RR team behaved to them. He got shocked/furious hearing my incident.
A phone call would have connected to the managers inside easily but thought of being like a layman at that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fullrevs View Post
It is extremely sad to read your ordeal Joe Angelo. I agree with you, a 'showroom' as far as I know doesn't have fine print that reads "only the privileged can enter, kindly check if you fall within this ....... pay bracket and carry 6 month bank statements which are to be submitted to my security guard".

Ive walked into the RR showroom in Mumbai with nobody asking me who I was and what I was doing. The people at Navnit seem to be quite friendly in that aspect. I satisfy my urge for sports and supercars when I am abroad and can drive these vehicles to at least half its potential, which I do when I travel abroad every year.
thank you. Yes, RR Mumbai team is fantastic. My friends too had a similar great experience seeing and feeling the cars there, Courteous staffs they have.

I think I should rent a Porsche, Bmw/Merc to get welcomed inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanjohn123 View Post
That's actually pretty bad. Thought only Ferrari and Rolls Royce would have such attitude.

Anyways remember this day, when you do become a billionaire in future. Just buy a Lambo and use it as a dumpster truck, like our good old Maharaja's
Good one. Thank you so much for the motivation @Stanjohn123. What i will do is buy loads of Lambos and give it as rent a car at very very cheap costs. So these hypes wont be there to normal middle class car loving people like me.
joe angelo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th October 2018, 18:08   #49
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe angelo View Post
Yup, i completely agree to that part. I was shocked for a moment when i was stopped, then slowly came to my senses. I was just alone and didnt come in huge groups too. I saw few people inside, taking selfies by leaning on URUS. When inquired to security, he told they are Managers relatives or friends why partiality then.
One of my friend stated that, when he went to mumbai and was standing outside the showroom of RR and was taking pics, the showroom person invited them inside and made them sit inside the Ghost. He was amazed and delighted with the way the Mumbai RR team behaved to them. He got shocked/furious hearing my incident.
A phone call would have connected to the managers inside easily but thought of being like a layman at that time.
That I completely agree is uncalled for, especially if they let others go in and click selfies. Either everyone has to follow the rule, or don't have it in the first place.
Your friend's experience at RR sounds superb too! It's good to see some dealers taking the initiative. Nothing builds a brand better than such actions from the dealers end.
lamborghini is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th October 2018, 18:26   #50
Senior - BHPian

Thanks to Faraz Ahmed for sending these images in. Heartfelt gratitude for sharing it with other enthusiasts via this Team-BHP page!

India's first Urus was spotted in Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri West, Mumbai a few days after delivery.

Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-img20180926wa0011.jpg

Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-img20180926wa0013.jpg

Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-img20180926wa0014__01.jpg

Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-img20180926wa0015.jpg

Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-img20180926wa0017__01.jpg

Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-img20180926wa0018.jpg
ChiragM is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 30th October 2018, 09:28   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by avishar View Post
Now that you say so, it is weird that I have never even attempted to get inside the Lambo showroom in Bangalore. Like it had not ever crossed my mind. Maybe it is that deep rooted thing inside us that, I cant even afford it therefore I should not embarrasses myself by going in there. It is for the 'sahibs', and not for us.
I used to think like that earlier. But I have visited many other showrooms abroad and they just welcome us like any other customer. Aston, RR, Ferrari and also worlds largest Lambo showroom in Dubai, all were so happy to let fans see the cars and feel it clearly. With that mind set and happiness seeing the URUS and forgetting that I was in India, i ran to the showroom.
Anyway i will keep a note on this incident whenever i get excited like this next time.
joe angelo is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th November 2018, 08:44   #52
BHPian

Looks like one owner has already had his first set of scratches. The car was delivered two weeks back. Unfortunate.

Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-20181106_084037.jpg
nikhn is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 11th November 2018, 12:49   #53
Senior - BHPian

Spotted yesterday morning.

Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-img_20181110_080042.jpg

Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-img_20181110_080113.jpg

Last edited by Aditya : 11th November 2018 at 17:00. Reason: Blanking out number plates
ChiragM is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 26th March 2019, 13:33   #54
Senior - BHPian

Spotted one a couple of weeks back.
Attached Thumbnails
Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-img20181223wa0015.jpg  

RM Motorsports is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th May 2019, 15:24   #55
Distinguished - BHPian

The Jio Garage's Urus spotted by Viren Parikh

Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-img_0542.jpg
///RMan is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2019, 18:04   #56
BHPian

Mumbai gets the latest Urus in India! This one is a very conventional spec though. Glad to see so many bulls in Mumbai!

Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-img_20190723_180402.jpg

(Source: Automobili Ardent)

Last edited by porsche_guy : 23rd July 2019 at 18:05. Reason: Citing source
porsche_guy is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 26th July 2019, 19:16   #57
BANNED

And now KL gets one.
Attached Thumbnails
Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-1564148643796.jpg  

Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-1564148657087.jpg  

Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-1564148672327.jpg  

Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-1564148684027.jpg  

Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-1564148696772.jpg  

Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-1564148713279.jpg  

Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-1564148724469.jpg  

simeonovitch is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 15th September 2019, 01:38   #58
Distinguished - BHPian

This Bull ain't dozing!

Pic by Viren Parikh

Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-img_2113.jpg
///RMan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th September 2019, 16:23   #59
Distinguished - BHPian

The Grigio Nimbus Urus at the Trident, Mumbai.

Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-img_0955.jpg

Do not miss the GT3RS behind!
Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-img_0960.jpg

Pics by Viren Parikh
///RMan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th September 2019, 21:55   #60
BHPian

Mumbai's latest Urus in Grigio Lynx, delivered!
Lamborghini's Performance SUV - The Urus - arrives in India-img_20190930_215331.jpg
(Source: Instagram)
porsche_guy is online now   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks