Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th April 2008, 19:31   #31
stunnerzinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMATMO View Post
3 M6!!!! are you sure they are not just some ordinary 6series?
Pretty darn sure.

10char

Old 28th April 2008, 20:35   #32
BHPian

The black M6 I saw and attached a pic of is definately an M6. I know whothe owner is so there is no doubt about the black M6.
Old 28th April 2008, 20:52   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunnerzinc View Post
There are 3 in Hyderabad. One of my friends has one. The other belongs to an actor, who comes frequently to the gym where I work out. Spotted the third one while going to Ista. I'll try to take some pics of the first two M6's.

AFAIK, it's ~1.6 cr.
Hyderabad although inconspicuous has some of the best imported cars running on its roads. Here is an excerpt from an article on TOI http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...how/916223.cms
---
According to some estimates, Hyderabad is only second to Delhi in the number of luxury sedans. "The registration of imported cars has been on the rise in the last two years.
Old 28th April 2008, 22:15   #34
stunnerzinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnellster View Post
Hyderabad although inconspicuous has some of the best imported cars running on its roads. Here is an excerpt from an article on TOI Italian beauty in city-Hyderabad-Cities-The Times of India
---
According to some estimates, Hyderabad is only second to Delhi in the number of luxury sedans. "The registration of imported cars has been on the rise in the last two years.
Well, there's this family I know who own 4 Bentley's , 1 RR, 1 DB9, a Hummer, a 7 Series, a couple of S's, and a bunch of other Mercs. Had the pleasure of being driven in the 7'er and the Flying Spur. And this one guy in my class bought an Audi Q7 all for himself and he's getting a RR Phantom. I've also seen a Carrera GT. Yup, you read it right, a red Carrera GT a couple of months ago near my pad while coming back from a party. Haven't seen after that day. Merc's and BMW's are starting to become dime a dozen. There're atleast 4 BMW's (5's and 7's), 2 S's, a Phaeton, and a couple of other 'smaller' Merc's on my street alone.

Anyways, AMATMO, I'll try to get the pics as soon as possible.

Last edited by stunnerzinc : 28th April 2008 at 22:20.

Old 28th April 2008, 23:05   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Well, there's this family I know who own 4 Bentley's , 1 RR, 1 DB9, a Hummer, a 7 Series, a couple of S's, and a bunch of other Mercs. Had the pleasure of being driven in the 7'er and the Flying Spur. And this one guy in my class bought an Audi Q7 all for himself and he's getting a RR Phantom. I've also seen a Carrera GT. Yup, you read it right, a red Carrera GT a couple of months ago near my pad while coming back from a party. Haven't seen after that day. Merc's and BMW's are starting to become dime a dozen. There're atleast 4 BMW's (5's and 7's), 2 S's, a Phaeton, and a couple of other 'smaller' Merc's on my street alone.

Yawn. Whats new mate?

Lol.. Know about the CGT already. Posted here a while ago. Good find though. What school/college are you in, that has youngsters buying RR's for them selves?
Old 28th April 2008, 23:14   #36
stunnerzinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecksreturns View Post
Yawn. Whats new mate?

Lol.. Know about the CGT already. Posted here a while ago. Good find though. What school/college are you in, that has youngsters buying RR's for them selves?
The Q7's for him and the RR's for his dad. I'm not talking about the DC guy, BTW. These guys own one of the largest infra companies in South India, and no, they do not own a CGT.

Old 28th April 2008, 23:23   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

that would be nice of you,waiting for the pics

and its also nice to know you are so sure of it being M6,personally i never expected M6 to sell in these numbers
Old 29th April 2008, 00:29   #38
BHPian

@ Stunnerzinc

You are right, I was near Banjara hills and a Hummer tried to run over me.
Again taken from a recent article -
Parliamentarian and chairman of LANCO group Lagadapati Rajagopal’s son, Aashrit owns a Hummer. He is the only person having a Hummer in the city of Hyderabad. He is also has an Aston Martin DB9 sports Coupe, which zoom at a top speed of 300 kilometres per hour.
Old 29th April 2008, 00:33   #39
BHPian

I know of an M6 that might make it's way to Mumbai soon, it's in Dubai right now [The owner needs a car there]..Should be here on carnet soon enough...

White M6 with some aftermarket bits
Old 29th April 2008, 11:04   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Are you speaking about the Red Porsche Carrera GT which was here for a few days/weeks/months?
Old 29th April 2008, 13:51   #41
stunnerzinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayabusa View Post
Are you speaking about the Red Porsche Carrera GT which was here for a few days/weeks/months?
Not sure if it's the same one. Have seen a couple in the U.S, so I'm pretty sure that it's a Carrera GT.

Old 29th April 2008, 15:25   #42
BHPian

was this the midnight blue ... you can see one in GK 1 near the petrol pump / kangaroo kids play school at 8-9 every morning
Old 1st May 2008, 20:39   #43
Senior - BHPian

M6 is around 126 i think for the convertible

I saw one near Vasant Intercontinental yesterday. It was black and the guy was surely showing off. and why should he not.
Old 2nd May 2008, 00:25   #44
Senior - BHPian

I saw a White 6-series sometime back in Delhi. From the looks of it, it looked like an M6 but was missing the badge & the quad-exhausts but had the body kit for sure including the gills on the front fender.

This was being driven by an elderly Sardar gentleman & I caught it on the Nizamuddin police station round about so couldn't get a proper look. The number however was PBC (or something like that) 1. Does anyone have any clue or more details about this car?
Old 10th May 2008, 18:07   #45
v10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatcanthisbe View Post
was this the midnight blue ... you can see one in GK 1 near the petrol pump / kangaroo kids play school at 8-9 every morning
saw the car today... GORGEOUS COLOR ... and its a 650i with the m6 wheels only..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks