Team-BHP > Super-Cars & Imports in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th March 2018, 18:34   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: First Ferrari 812 Superfast has arrived in India

While these Ferrari allocations regulations maybe true at the parent company level, it doesn’t always get adhered by the dealer. Especially in India. As dealers here are allotted a car and only begin to find a buyer after.
For example: To get a speciale too there were lot of restrictions as such but a close friend of mine bought it as his first Ferrari! Although he does one of the best garages in the country, there wasn’t a Ferrari in it ever. Similarly he got an allotment for another friend of his who never owned a Ferrari too. A lot depends on your relationship with the dealer and his leverage position, the speciales had landed in the country with no buyer in hand.
Sahil is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 11th March 2018, 21:09   #17
A.K
Senior - BHPian

Re: First Ferrari 812 Superfast has arrived in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post

So there is no truth to the rumours that the launch car has been sold to Hyderabad, right? The same rumour also mentions that it would share garage with the GTC4Lusso and a lot of Bentleys and Rolls-Royces here.
Been hearing that Mr. PPR has booked a 812Superfast but I'm pretty certain that it isn't this particular launch car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avishar View Post

PS: I have heard that a RHD McLaren 720S is going to delivered soon in Calcutta. Any truth regarding that?
Yup.
A.K is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks